12 Signs It’s Time to Move On and Burn All Bridges
September 30th, 2018
Guest writer for Wake Up World
There often comes a point where we outgrow the people in our lives, develop different interests, and even in the best circumstances, lose people due to the natural cycle of life and death.
But when is the right time to move on from a relationship that feels doomed? Should we wait it out … should we try to pick up the broken pieces, and if so, for how long? At what point is it acceptable to walk away and never look back?
Burning bridges is a tough and serious decision to make. When we “burn bridges” we are essentially cutting off all contact with a person and making it impossible to return. If you’re struggling with this decision, there are a few things you might like to know first.
Also by Aletheia Luna:
- Being Spiritual Doesn’t Mean Sh*t If You Can’t Hold Space for Others
- 9 Ways to Awaken the Divine Masculine Within You
- How to Re-Parent Your Wounded Inner Child
- How to Perform Self-Hypnosis for Health and Happiness
- How to Channel Your Soul Through Automatic Writing
- 42 Powerful Ways of Letting Go of Anger and Heartbreak
FACEBOOK]: http://www.facebook.com/joinwakeupworld (An interactive community of over 3,800,000)
[GOOGLE PLUS]: https://plus.google.com/112452105795129310867/posts