- In the science of physical mechanics, the phenomenon of potential energy is associated with a physical property called elasticity or stiffness, and can be represented by a stretched spring. In electronic science, potential energy is stored in a capacitor instead of a spring. This property is called capacitance instead of elasticity or stiffness.
- In the science of physical mechanics, the phenomenon of kinetic energy is associated with a physical property called inertia or mass, and can be represented by a mass or a flywheel in motion. In electronic science, kinetic energy is stored in an inductor (in a magnetic field) instead of a mass. This property is called inductance instead of inertia.
- In the science of physical mechanics, the phenomenon of energy dissipation is associated with a physical property called friction or resistance, and can be represented by a dashpot or other device which converts energy into heat. In electronic science, dissipation of energy is performed by an element called either a resistor or a conductor, the term “resistor” being the one generally used to describe a more ideal device (e.g., wire) employed to convey electronic energy efficiently from one location to another. The property of a resistance or conductor is measured as either resistance or conductance reciprocals.
- Economic Capacitance – Capital (money, stock/inventory, investments in buildings and durables, etc.)
- Economic Conductance – Goods (production flow coefficients)
- Economic Inductance – Services (the influence of the population of industry on output)
- Class #1 – Capital (resources)
- Class #2 – Goods (commodities or use – dissipative)
- Class #3 – Services (action of population)
- Class #1 industries exist at three levels:
- Nature – sources of energy and raw materials.
- Government – printing of currency equal to the gross national product (GNP), and extension of currency in excess of GNP.
- Banking – loaning of money for interest, and extension (inflation/counterfeiting) of economic value through the deposit loan accounts.
- Class #2 industries exist as producers of tangible or consumer (dissipated) products. This sort of activity is usually recognized and labeled by the public as “industry.”
- Class #3 industries are those which have service rather than a tangible product as their output. These industries are called (1) households, and (2) governments. Their output is human activity of a mechanical sort, and their basis is population.
- Economic capacitance represents the storage of capital in one form or another.
- Economic conductance represents the level of conductance of materials for the production of goods.
- Economic inductance represents the inertia of economic value in motion. This is a population phenomenon known as services.
- Magnitude of the economic activities of the government
- The method of financing these government activities (See Peter-Paul Principle – inflation of the currency.)
- Charge: coulombs; dollars (1939).
- Flow/Current: amperes (coulombs per second); dollars of flow per year.
- Motivating Force: volts; dollars (output) demand.
- Conductance: amperes per volt; dollars of flow per year per dollar demand.
- Capacitance: coulombs per volt; dollars of production inventory/stock per dollar demand.
- Foresight flow is the result of that property of living entities to cause energy (food) to be stored for a period of low energy (e.g., a winter season). It consists of demands made upon an economic system for that period of low energy (winter season). In a production industry it takes several forms, one of which is known as production stock or inventory. In electronic symbology this specific industry demand (a pure capital industry) is represented by capacitance and the stock or resource is represented by a stored charge. Satisfaction of an industry demand suffers a lag because of the loading effect of inventory priorities.
- Present flow ideally involves no delays. It is, so to speak, input today for output today, a “hand to mouth” flow. In electronic symbology, this specific industry demand (a pure us industry) is represented by a conductance which is then a simple economic valve (a dissipative element).
Hindsight flow is known as habit or inertia. In electronics this phenomenon is the characteristic of an inductor (economic analog = a pure service industry) in which a current flow (economic analog = flow of money) creates a magnetic field (economic analog = active human population) which, if the current (money flow) begins to diminish, collapse (war) to maintain the current (flow of money – energy). Other large alternatives to war as economic inductors or economic flywheels are an open-ended social welfare program, or an enormous (but fruitful) open-ended space program.The problem with stabilizing the economic system is that there is too much demand on account of (1) too much greed and (2) too much population.This creates excessive economic inductance which can only be balanced with economic capacitance (true resources or value – e.g., in goods or services).The social welfare program is nothing more than an open-ended credit balance system which creates a false capital industry to give nonproductive people a roof over their heads and food in their stomachs. This can be useful, however, because the recipients become state property in return for the “gift,” a standing army for the elite. For he who pays the piper picks the tune.Those who get hooked on the economic drug, must go to the elite for a fix. In this, the method of introducing large amounts of stabilizing capacitance is by borrowing on the future “credit” of the world. This is a fourth law of motion – onset, and consists of performing an action and leaving the system before the reflected reaction returns to the point of action – a delayed reaction.The means of surviving the reaction is by changing the system before the reaction can return. By this means, politicians become more popular in their own time and the public pays later. In fact, the measure of such a politician is the delay time.The same thing is achieved by a government by printing money beyond the limit of the gross national product, and economic process called inflation. This puts a large quantity of money into the hands of the public and maintains a balance against their greed, creates a false self-confidence in them and, for awhile, stays the wolf from the door.They must eventually resort to war to balance the account, because war ultimately is merely the act of destroying the creditor, and the politicians are the publicly hired hit men that justify the act to keep the responsibility and blood off the public conscience. (See section on consent factors and social-economic structuring.)If the people really cared about their fellow man, they would control their appetites (greed, procreation, etc.) so that they would not have to operate on a credit or welfare social system which steals from the worker to satisfy the bum.Since most of the general public will not exercise restraint, there are only two alternatives to reduce the economic inductance of the system.
- Let the populace bludgeon each other to death in war, which will only result in a total destruction of the living earth.
- Take control of the world by the use of economic “silent weapons” in a form of “quiet warfare” and reduce the economic inductance of the world to a safe level by a process of benevolent slavery and genocide.
The latter option has been taken as the obviously better option. At this point it should be crystal clear to the reader why absolute secrecy about the silent weapons is necessary. The general public refuses to improve its own mentality and its faith in its fellow man. It has become a herd of proliferating barbarians, and, so to speak, a blight upon the face of the earth. They do not care enough about economic science to learn why they have not been able to avoid war despite religious morality, and their religious or self-gratifying refusal to deal with earthly problems renders the solution of the earthly problem unreachable to them.It is left to those few who are truly willing to think and survive as the fittest to survive, to solve the problem for themselves as the few who really care. Otherwise, exposure of the silent weapon would destroy our only hope of preserving the seed of the future true humanity.
Economic Shock TestingIn recent times, the application of Operations Research to the study of the public economy has been obvious for anyone who understands the principles of shock testing. In the shock testing of an aircraft airframe, the recoil impulse of firing a gun mounted on that airframe causes shock waves in that structure which tell aviation engineers the conditions under which some parts of the airplane or the whole airplane or its wings will start to vibrate or flutter like a guitar string, a flute reed, or a tuning fork, and disintegrate or fall apart in flight.Economic engineers achieve the same result in studying the behavior of the economy and the consumer public by carefully selecting a staple commodity such as beef, coffee, gasoline, or sugar, and then causing a sudden change or shock in its price or availability, thus kicking everybody’s budget and buying habits out of shape.They then observe the shock waves which result by monitoring the changes in advertising, prices, and sales of that and other commodities.The objective of such studies is to acquire the know-how to set the public economy into a predictable state of motion or change, even a controlled self-destructive state of motion which will convince the public that certain “expert” people should take control of the money system and reestablish security (rather than liberty and justice) for all. When the subject citizens are rendered unable to control their financial affairs, they, of course, become totally enslaved, a source of cheap labor.Not only the prices of commodities, but also the availability of labor can be used as the means of shock testing. Labor strikes deliver excellent tests shocks to an economy, especially in the critical service areas of trucking (transportation), communication, public utilities (energy, water, garbage collection), etc.By shock testing, it is found that there is a direct relationship between the availability of money flowing in an economy and the real psychological outlook and response of masses of people dependent upon that availability.For example, there is a measurable quantitative relationship between the price of gasoline and the probability that a person would experience a headache, feel a need to watch a violent movie, smoke a cigarette, or go to a tavern for a mug of beer.It is most interesting that, by observing and measuring the economic models by which the public tries to run from their problems and escape from reality, and by applying the mathematical theory of Operations Research, it is possible to program computers to predict the most probable combination of created events (shocks) which will bring about a complete control and subjugation of the public through a subversion of the public economy (by shaking the plum tree).Introduction to Economic AmplifiersEconomic amplifiers are the active components of economic engineering. The basic characteristic of any amplifier (mechanical, electrical, or economic) is that it receives an input control signal and delivers energy from an independent energy source to a specified output terminal in a predictable relationship to that input control signal. The simplest form of an economic amplifier is a device called advertising.If a person is spoken to by a T.V. advertiser as if he were a twelve-year-old, then, due to suggestibility, he will, with a certain probability, respond or react to that suggestion with the uncritical response of a twelve-year-old and will reach into his economic reservoir and deliver its energy to but that product on impulse when he passes it in the store.An economic amplifier may have several inputs and output. Its response might be instantaneous or delayed. Its circuit symbol might be a rotary switch if its options are exclusive, qualitative, “go” or “no-go”, or it might have its parametric input/output relationships specified by a matrix with internal energy sources represented.Whatever its form might be, its purpose is to govern the flow of energy from a source to an output sink in direct relationship to an input control signal. For this reason, it is called an active circuit element or component.Economic Amplifiers fall into classes called strategies, and, in comparison with electronic amplifiers, the specific internal functions of an economic amplifier are called logistical instead of electrical.Therefore, economic amplifiers not only deliver power gain but also, in effect, are used to cause changes in the economic circuitry.The Personal Paper Trail
Personal buying habits, i.e., personal consumer preferences:
- checking accounts
- credit-card purchases
- “tagged” credit-card purchases – the credit-card purchase of products bearing the U.P.C. (Universal Product Code)
- checking accounts
- savings accounts
- real estate
- automobile, etc.
- safety deposit at bank
- stock market
- enemies (see – legal)
Government sources (ploys)*:
- Social Security
- U.S.D.A. surplus food
* Principle of this ploy — the citizen will almost always make the collection of information easy if he can operate on the “free sandwich principle” of “eat now, and pay later.” Government sources (via intimidation):
- Internal Revenue Service
Other government sources — surveillance of U.S. mail.Habit Patterns — ProgrammingStrengths and weaknesses:
- activities (sports, hobbies, etc.)
- see “legal” (fear, anger, etc. — crime record)
- hospital records (drug sensitivities, reaction to pain, etc.)
- psychiatric records (fears, angers, disgusts, adaptability, reactions to stimuli, violence, suggestibility or hypnosis, pain, pleasure, love, and sex)
Methods of coping — of adaptability — behavior:
- consumption of alcohol
- consumption of drugs
- religious factors influencing behavior
- other methods of escaping from reality
Payment modus operandi (MO) — pay on time, etc.:
- payment of telephone bills
- energy purchases
- water purchases
- repayment of loans
- house payments
- automobile payments
- payments on credit cards
Legal inputs — behavioral control (Excuses for investigation, search, arrest, or employment of force to modify behavior)
- court records
- police records — NCIC
- driving record
- reports made to police
- insurance information
- anti-establishment acquaintances
National Input InformationBusiness sources (via I.R.S., etc):
- prices of commodities
- investments in
- production tools and machinery
- buildings and improvements
- the stock market
Banks and credit bureaus:
- credit information
- payment information
- polls and surveys
- telephone records
- energy and utility purchases
Short List of OutputsOutputs — create controlled situations — manipulation of the economy, hence society — control by control of compensation and income. Sequence:
- allocates opportunities.
- destroys opportunities.
- controls the economic environment.
- controls the availability of raw materials.
- controls capital.
- controls bank rates.
- controls the inflation of the currency.
- controls the possession of property.
- controls industrial capacity.
- controls manufacturing.
- controls the availability of goods (commodities).
- controls the prices of commodities.
- controls services, the labor force, etc.
- controls payments to government officials.
- controls the legal functions.
- controls the personal data files — uncorrectable by the party slandered.
- controls advertising.
- controls media contact.
- controls material available for T.V. viewing
- disengages attention from real issues.
- engages emotions.
- creates disorder, chaos, and insanity.
- controls design of more probing tax forms.
- controls surveillance.
- controls the storage of information.
- develops psychological analyses and profiles of individuals.
- controls legal functions [repeat of 15]
- controls sociological factors.
- controls health options.
- preys on weakness.
- cripples strengths.
- leaches wealth and substance.
Table of Strategies
- Do this: To get this:
- Keep the public ignorant Less public organization
- Maintain access to control Required reaction to outputs (prices,
- points for feedback sales)
- Create preoccupation Lower defenses
- Attack the family unit Control of the education of the young
- Give less cash and more More self-indulgence and more data
- credit and doles
- Attack the privacy Destroy faith in this sort of
- of the church government
- Social conformity Computer programming simplicity
- Minimize the tax protest Maximum economic data, minimum
- enforcement problems
- Stabilize the consent Simplicity coefficients
- Tighten control of variables Simpler computer input data —
- greater predictability
- Establish boundary Problem simplicity / solutions of
- conditions differential and difference equations
- Proper timing Less data shift and blurring
- Maximize control Minimum resistance to control
- Collapse of currency Destroy the faith of the American
- people in each other.
Diversion, the Primary StrategyExperience has prevent that the simplest method of securing a silent weapon and gaining control of the public is to keep the public undisciplined and ignorant of the basic system principles on the one hand, while keeping them confused, disorganized, and distracted with matters of no real importance on the other hand. This is achieved by:
- disengaging their minds; sabotaging their mental activities; providing a low-quality program of public education in mathematics, logic, systems design and economics; and discouraging technical creativity.
- engaging their emotions, increasing their self-indulgence and their indulgence in emotional and physical activities, by:
- unrelenting emotional affrontations and attacks (mental and emotional rape) by way of constant barrage of sex, violence, and wars in the media – especially the T.V. and the newspapers.
- giving them what they desire – in excess – “junk food for thought” – and depriving them of what they really need.
- rewriting history and law and subjecting the public to the deviant creation, thus being able to shift their thinking from personal needs to highly fabricated outside priorities.
These preclude their interest in and discovery of the silent weapons of social automation technology. The general rule is that there is a profit in confusion; the more confusion, the more profit. Therefore, the best approach is to create problems and then offer solutions.Diversion SummaryMedia: Keep the adult public attention diverted away from the real social issues, and captivated by matters of no real importance. Schools: Keep the young public ignorant of real mathematics, real economics, real law, and real history.Entertainment: Keep the public entertainment below a sixth-grade level.Work: Keep the public busy, busy, busy, with no time to think; back on the farm with the other animals.Consent, the Primary VictoryA silent weapon system operates upon data obtained from a docile public by legal (but not always lawful) force. Much information is made available to silent weapon systems programmers through the Internal Revenue Service. (See Studies in the Structure of the American Economy for an I.R.S. source list.) This information consists of the enforced delivery of well-organized data contained in federal and state tax forms, collected, assembled, and submitted by slave labor provided by taxpayers and employers.Furthermore, the number of such forms submitted to the I.R.S. is a useful indicator of public consent, an important factor in strategic decision making. Other data sources are given in the Short List of Inputs.Consent Coefficients – numerical feedback indicating victory status. Psychological basis: When the government is able to collect tax and seize private property without just compensation, it is an indication that the public is ripe for surrender and is consenting to enslavement and legal encroachment. A good and easily quantified indicator of harvest time is the number of public citizens who pay income tax despite an obvious lack of reciprocal or honest service from the government.Amplification Energy SourcesThe next step in the process of designing an economic amplifier is discovering the energy sources. The energy sources which support any primitive economic system are, of course, a supply of raw materials, and the consent of the people to labor and consequently assume a certain rank, position, level, or class in the social structure, i.e., to provide labor at various levels in the pecking order. Each class, in guaranteeing its own level of income, controls the class immediately below it, hence preserves the class structure. This provides stability and security, but also government from the top.As time goes on and communication and education improve, the lower-class elements of the social labor structure become knowledgeable and envious of the good things that the upper-class members have. They also begin to attain a knowledge of energy systems and the ability to enforce their rise through the class structure.This threatens the sovereignty of the elite.If this rise of the lower classes can be postponed long enough, the elite can achieve energy dominance, and labor by consent no longer will hold a position of an essential energy source.Until such energy dominance is absolutely established, the consent of people to labor and let others handle their affairs must be taken into consideration, since failure to do so could cause the people to interfere in the final transfer of energy sources to the control of the elite.It is essential to recognize that at this time, public consent is still an essential key to the release of energy in the process of economic amplification.Therefore, consent as an energy release mechanism will now be considered.LogisticsThe successful application of a strategy requires a careful study of inputs, outputs, the strategy connecting the inputs and the outputs, and the available energy sources to fuel the strategy. This study is called logistics. A logistical problem is studied at the elementary level first, and then levels of greater complexity are studied as a synthesis of elementary factors.This means that a given system is analyzed, i.e., broken down into its subsystems, and these in turn are analyzed, until by this process, one arrives at the logistical “atom,” the individual.This is where the process of synthesis propery begins, at the time of birth of the individual.The Artificial WombFrom the time a person leaves its mother’s womb, its every effort is directed towards building, maintaining, and withdrawing into artificial wombs, various sorts of substitute protective devices or shells. The objective of these artificial wombs is to provide a stable environment for both stable and unstable activity; to provide a shelter for the evolutionary processes of growth and maturity – i.e., survival; to provide security for freedom and to provide defensive protection for offensive activity.This is equally true of both the general public and the elite. However, there is a definite difference in the way each of these classes go about the solution of problems.The Political Structure of a Nation – DependencyThe primary reason why the individual citizens of a country create a political structure is a subconscious wish or desire to perpetuate their own dependency relationship of childhood. Simply put, they want a human god to eliminate all risk from their life, pat them on the head, kiss their bruises, put a chicken on every dinner table, clothe their bodies, tuck them into bed at night, and tell them that everything will be alright when they wake up in the morning. This public demand is incredible, so the human god, the politician, meets incredibility with incredibility by promising the world and delivering nothing. So who is the bigger liar? the public? or the “godfather”?This public behavior is surrender born of fear, laziness, and expediency. It is the basis of the welfare state as a strategic weapon, useful against a disgusting public.Action/OffenseMost people want to be able to subdue and/or kill other human beings which disturb their daily lives, but they do not want to have to cope with the moral and religious issues which such an overt act on their part might raise. Therefore, they assign the dirty work to others (including their own children) so as to keep the blood off their hands. They rave about the humane treatment of animals and then sit down to a delicious hamburger from a whitewashed slaughterhouse down the street and out of sight. But even more hypocritical, they pay taxes to finance a professional association of hit men collectively called politicians, and then complain about corruption in government.
ResponsibilityAgain, most people want to be free to do the things (to explore, etc.) but they are afraid to fail. The fear of failure is manifested in irresponsibility, and especially in delegating those personal responsibilities to others where success is uncertain or carries possible or created liabilities (law) which the person is not prepared to accept. They want authority (root word – “author”), but they will not accept responsibility or liability. So they hire politicians to face reality for them.SummaryThe people hire the politicians so that the people can:
- obtain security without managing it.
- obtain action without thinking about it.
- inflict theft, injury, and death upon others without having to contemplate either life or death.
- avoid responsibility for their own intentions.
- obtain the benefits of reality and science without exerting themselves in the discipline of facing or learning either of these things.
They give the politicians the power to create and manage a war machine to:
- provide for the survival of the nation/womb.
- prevent encroachment of anything upon the nation/womb.
- destroy the enemy who threatens the nation/womb.
- destroy those citizens of their own country who do not conform for the sake of stability of the nation/womb.
Politicians hold many quasi-military jobs, the lowest being the police which are soldiers, the attorneys and C.P.A.s next who are spies and saboteurs (licensed), and the judges who shout orders and run the closed union military shop for whatever the market will bear. The generals are industrialists. The “presidential” level of commander-in-chief is shared by the international bankers. The people know that they have created this farce and financed it with their own taxes (consent), but they would rather knuckle under than be the hypocrite. Thus, a nation becomes divided into two very distinct parts, a docile sub-nation [great silent majority] and a political sub-nation. The political sub-nation remains attached to the docile sub-nation, tolerates it, and leaches its substance until it grows strong enough to detach itself and then devour its parent.System AnalysisIn order to make meaningful computerized economic decisions about war, the primary economic flywheel, it is necessary to assign concrete logistical values to each element of the war structure – personnel and material alike. This process begins with a clear and candid description of the subsystems of such a structure.The Draft (As military service)Few efforts of human behavior modification are more remarkable or more effective than that of the socio-military institution known as the draft. A primary purpose of a draft or other such institution is to instill, by intimidation, in the young males of a society the uncritical conviction that the government is omnipotent. He is soon taught that a prayer is slow to reverse what a bullet can do in an instant. Thus, a man trained in a religious environment for eighteen years of his life can, by this instrument of the government, be broken down, be purged of his fantasies and delusions in a matter of mere months. Once that conviction is instilled, all else becomes easy to instill. Even more interesting is the process by which a young man’s parents, who purportedly love him, can be induced to send him off to war to his death. Although the scope of this work will not allow this matter to be expanded in full detail, nevertheless, a coarse overview will be possible and can serve to reveal those factors which must be included in some numerical form in a computer analysis of social and war systems.We begin with a tentative definition of the draft.
The draft (selective service, etc.) is an institution of compulsory collective sacrifice and slavery, devised by the middle-aged and elderly for the purpose of pressing the young into doing the public dirty work. It further serves to make the youth as guilty as the elders, thus making criticism of the elders by the youth less likely (Generational Stabilizer). It is marketed and and sold to the public under the label of “patriotic = national” service. Once a candid economic definition of the draft is achieved, that definition is used to outline the boundaries of a structure called a Human Value System, which in turn is translated into the terms of game theory. The value of such a slave laborer is given in a Table of Human Values, a table broken down into categories by intellect, experience, post-service job demand, etc.Some of these categories are ordinary and can be tentatively evaluated in terms of the value of certain jobs for which a known fee exists. Some jobs are harder to value because they are unique to the demands of social subversion, for an extreme example: the value of a mother’s instruction to her daughter, causing that daughter to put certain behavioral demands upon a future husband ten or fifteen years hence; thus, by suppressing his resistance to a perversion of a government, making it easier for a banking cartel to buy the State of New York in, say, twenty years.Such a problem leans heavily upon the observations and data of wartime espionage and many types of psychological testing. But crude mathematical models (algorithms, etc.) can be devised, if not to predict, at least to predeterminate these events with maximum certainty. What does not exist by natural cooperation is thus enhanced by calculated compulsion. Human beings are machines, levers which may be grasped and turned, and there is little real difference between automating a society and automating a shoe factory.These derived values are variable. (It is necessary to use a current Table of Human Values for computer analysis.) These values are given in true measure rather than U.S. dollars, since the latter is unstable, being presently inflated beyond the production of national goods and services so as to give the economy a false kinetic energy (“paper” inductance).The silver value is stable, it being possible to buy the same amount with a gram of silver today as it could be bought in 1920. Human value measured in silver units changes slightly due to changes in production technology.EnforcementFactor IAs in every social system approach, stability is achieved only by understanding and accounting for human nature (action/reaction patterns). A failure to do so can be, and usually is, disastrous. As in other human social schemes, one form or another of intimidation (or incentive) is essential to the success of the draft. Physical principles of action and reaction must be applied to both internal and external subsystems.To secure the draft, individual brainwashing/programming and both the family unit and the peer group must be engaged and brought under control.Factor II – FatherThe man of the household must be housebroken to ensure that junior will grow up with the right social training and attitudes. The advertising media, etc., are engaged to see to it that father-to-be is pussy-whipped before or by the time he is married. He is taught that he either conforms to the social notch cut out for him or his sex life will be hobbled and his tender companionship will be zero. He is made to see that women demand security more than logical, principled, or honorable behavior. By the time his son must go to war, father (with jelly for a backbone) will slam a gun into junior’s hand before father will risk the censure of his peers, or make a hypocrite of himself by crossing the investment he has in his own personal opinion or self-esteem. Junior will go to war or father will be embarrassed. So junior will go to war, the true purpose not withstanding.
- Factor III – Mother
- The female element of human society is ruled by emotion first and logic second. In the battle between logic and imagination, imagination always wins, fantasy prevails, maternal instinct dominates so that the child comes first and the future comes second. A woman with a newborn baby is too starry-eyed to see a wealthy man’s cannon fodder or a cheap source of slave labor. A woman must, however, be conditioned to accept the transition to “reality” when it comes, or sooner.
- As the transition becomes more difficult to manage, the family unit must be carefully disintegrated, and state-controlled public education and state-operated child-care centers must be become more common and legally enforced so as to begin the detachment of the child from the mother and father at an earlier age. Inoculation of behavioral drugs [Ritalin] can speed the transition for the child (mandatory). Caution: A woman’s impulsive anger can override her fear. An irate woman’s power must never be underestimated, and her power over a pussy-whipped husband must likewise never be underestimated. It got women the vote in 1920.
- Factor IV – Junior
- The emotional pressure for self-preservation during the time of war and the self-serving attitude of the common herd that have an option to avoid the battlefield – if junior can be persuaded to go – is all of the pressure finally necessary to propel Johnny off to war. Their quiet blackmailings of him are the threats: “No sacrifice, no friends; no glory, no girlfriends.”
- Factor V – Sister
- And what about junior’s sister? She is given all the good things of life by her father, and taught to expect the same from her future husband regardless of the price.
- Factor VI – Cattle
- Those who will not use their brains are no better off than those who have no brains, and so this mindless school of jelly-fish, father, mother, son, and daughter, become useful beasts of burden or trainers of the same.
Please Help Support BeforeitsNews by trying our Natural Health Products below!
Order by Phone at 888-809-8385 or online at https://mitocopper.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Order by Phone at 866-388-7003 or online at https://www.herbanomic.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Order by Phone at 866-388-7003 or online at https://www.herbanomics.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Humic & Fulvic Trace Minerals Complex - Nature's most important supplement! Vivid Dreams again!
HNEX HydroNano EXtracellular Water - Improve immune system health and reduce inflammation.
Ultimate Clinical Potency Curcumin - Natural pain relief, reduce inflammation and so much more.
MitoCopper - Bioavailable Copper destroys pathogens and gives you more energy. (See Blood Video)
Oxy Powder - Natural Colon Cleanser! Cleans out toxic buildup with oxygen!
Nascent Iodine - Promotes detoxification, mental focus and thyroid health.
Smart Meter Cover - Reduces Smart Meter radiation by 96%! (See Video).