Navy Veteran Goes Ballistic On Unconstitutional Gun Laws: "I Will Not Comply!" - Video
Connecticut Navy Veteran/Firefighter John S. Cinque Says “I Will Not Comply” to Unconstitutional Gun Laws. The same sentiment is brewing amongst many gun owners in the state, hopefully making enforcement of such laws difficult or impossible.
Connecticut Patriot Forewarned Lawmakers about Gun Registration: “I Will Not Comply”
Famed Sandy Hook Connecticut State Policeman Says Opposing Gun Grab Is Un-American
Anyone can join.
Anyone can contribute.
Anyone can become informed about their world.
"United We Stand" Click Here To Create Your Personal Citizen Journalist Account Today, Be Sure To Invite Your Friends.
Please Help Support BeforeitsNews by trying our Natural Health Products below!
Order by Phone at 888-809-8385 or online at https://mitocopper.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Order by Phone at 866-388-7003 or online at https://www.herbanomic.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Order by Phone at 866-388-7003 or online at https://www.herbanomics.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Humic & Fulvic Trace Minerals Complex - Nature's most important supplement! Vivid Dreams again!
HNEX HydroNano EXtracellular Water - Improve immune system health and reduce inflammation.
Ultimate Clinical Potency Curcumin - Natural pain relief, reduce inflammation and so much more.
MitoCopper - Bioavailable Copper destroys pathogens and gives you more energy. (See Blood Video)
Oxy Powder - Natural Colon Cleanser! Cleans out toxic buildup with oxygen!
Nascent Iodine - Promotes detoxification, mental focus and thyroid health.
Smart Meter Cover - Reduces Smart Meter radiation by 96%! (See Video).
Way to go Mr.!!!! 99% of Americans wont comply either. The remaining 1% will hand over their balls to big bro and then be shot. IT’S TIME TO WAKE UP AMERICA AND STOP THE POLITICAL CORRUPTION!
Here is a clue for said cop. Enforcing unconstitutional gun control is un-American. Even for state owned puppets.
A challenge to all BIN “Reporters”.
Post your name at the beginning of your “story”, and see how any of us click on it.
That way we’ll all know high you rate with us.
There is a tipping point and we’ve reached it……
These illegal laws start with the bankers! They want to disarm the citizen’s so when they come on in placing their financial losses on to you and me (like they’ve done to the european countries who have no way to defend themselves) and will require us to pay through confiscation, for their malfeasence.
This starts with the bankers. Cut the heads off this financial serpent, the rest of the body shall perish. Remove he cancerous leaders and the body-whole shall heal.
Believers in our God-given rights and US founding father’s wisdom should pray that we remain strong in refusal to abdicate Constitutional Amendment II rights. We can hope ‘JimmyH’ is right in that “99% of Americans won’t comply either”. Every person with firearms needs to reinforce all entrance-ways on house or apartment so that uninvited egress will be far more difficult and give the resident time to retrieve his loaded firearm so he/she can to invite uninvited guests to take an immediate, permanent dirt-nap. I suspect, however, there are far more people that think government, for some unknown reason, acts in our best interest (it makes me want to throw-up to think people believe the preceding statement) exist than only 1% of Americans.