Most people who use social media have figured out that Facebook and Google are in cahoots with the government, for those who are well aware of the issues it’s high time you switched over to Seen.life. It is a website that is similar to Facebook but without all the censorship.
Passages in every bible, whether online or in print, have been altered, worldwide and in every language. Whether it’s CERN or other spiritual forces, your own bible is no longer the infallible word of God. Christ warned us of days like this, and David said we should write the word on our hearts. Everything just changed.
Why I Changed My Mind On The Mandela BIBLE Effects #Mandelaeffect
Why I Changed My Mind
On The Mandela BIBLE Effects #Mandelaeffect
Update June 8th 2016:
I started investigating this about 3 weeks ago. I subscribed myself to countless Mandela effect groups on facebook and tried to really focus my efforts in trying to dig into the “changes” that so many said which were happening in the bible.
Through that process, I have discovered there are simple answers to the Mandela Effect. I have come to the conclusion for me, that much of the “changes” people are pointing to are the very word debates that have been discussed for years.
Make no mistake, Elohim’s words are inspired, and today more than ever we have access to that original Hebrew and Greek and dive into the true meanings behind our English translations. Hebrew words can often be layered, that it makes it very difficult to extract the full meaning in the English language.
The King James Bible can be trusted, as I mention in my modified article below, that the KJV was translated from the most trustworthy Textus Receptus manuscripts which agree 99.9% with each other. With that being said, every translation out there has errors on mans part.
In the King James for example, which this debate is being held over, we have 400 old “English” terms which have different meanings. When reading books written in the 1800’s, the word intercourse is used without any sexual connotation, today it means “sex”.
Here are a few examples I discovered:
Unicorn Is An Old English Word for Rhino– In this video, they go to explain that the word “Unicorn” which was used in the King James, actually means Rhinoceros. The two terms go hand in hand in 400 year old dictionaries. Yet, today we associate the word unicorn with a mystical horse.
Corn Is An Old English Word For Grain – I discovered that corn had a totally different meaning than it does today. We associate corn with a yellow vegetable today. The word “corn” actually has existed in the English language BEFORE before Europeans “discovered” maize in the Americas. Actually, like many other English words found in the KJV, the word “corn” had a different meaning in 1611 than it does now (at least in American English). The word “corn” used to refer to any grain, but especially wheat. When the early English settlers came to the Americas, they needed a word for the new grain that the native Americans ate. They called it “Indian corn,” which translated into our common English, meant “Indian grain.” The word “Indian” was eventually dropped, and maize is now called “corn.” Read my findings here
Penny Was Substituted At The Time Of The King James Translation– A denarion was the daily pay of a Roman soldier in the time of Yeshua Jesus’s day. In the reign of Edward III, an “English penny” was the pay of a labors days pay. The Greek text uses the word dēnarion, and it is usually thought that the coin was a Roman denarius with the head of Tiberius. It is this coin that is sold and collected as the “tribute penny,”. With the King James Bible translation, the translators of the Bible faced the situation of how to deal with archaic and difficult terms. One area that this is very obvious is with the ancient monetary systems. The dilemma they faced was they could keep the original terms, but lose the readers. So they tried to equate these terms with more commonly understood terms. In these cases they used common terms from the English coinage system, which can lead to some confusion for people like we Americans who may not be familiar with their system. Were they right in doing this? Many people would say no! For example, In Jesus’ time, the small copper coin was called a lepton; there actually were no coins called mites. However, there was a mite in the time of the creation of the King James Bible, as indeed there had been at the time of earliest modern English translation of the New Testament by William Tyndale in 1525. Find more here
Bank Can Be Traced Back As Well – According to the daily bible study, money changers were allowed to set up tables and benches for themselves in the court of the Gentiles where they exchanged not just local Roman money, but also foreign currency from distant travelers, for shekels. (The English word “bank” is derived from the word bench), from the tables they were able to set up. Today we use this term with our local banks like Bank of America… but as you trace this word back, they have every right to use it in the scriptures.
The Lords Prayer That Used Trespasses Was Found – This original prayer was found in the Tyndale bible, and the book of common prayer.
I personally would love to investigate how these different translations came about. I can assure you though, that so many people are diving into the Greek and Hebrew for the very reason that the original language had so much more flavor, and richer meaning. Every translation doesn’t accurately represent that original language, but for the most part reads and translates quite well. We now have a better option and that is to search the original text when we want to dive further into the scriptures.
Karen WB This is why biblical exegesis is so important and why the King James version, which doesn’t speak our dialect of English, is not only becoming obsolete but dangerous, misleading people. Language changes dynamically through time and meanings attached to words change. You can’t rely on a 400-year-old translation into English to speak clearly and effectively to today’s generation. Not all modern versions are perfect, but they are a serious attempt by biblical scholars who study these things to render it meaningful to our generation while still being faithful to the original Greek and Hebrew texts.
Joe Viel I don’t know why some people pick on the unicorn issue when there are so many other KJV verses with problems. One of my favorite KJV quotes: “The Lord is very pitiful.” (James 5:11) Not exactly modern day usage of the terms, huh?
In Heb 9:26, the KJV tells us the end of the world has already come, and in Luke 14:10, the KJV says men are to be “worshipped”. I have such a long list of erroneous translations in the KJV I have succeeded in talking about 30 KJV only folks out of their position.
I hope that you will also find, like I have that much which is debated (within the bible) in the Mandela Effect are misunderstandings of the translated word itself. We need more evidence than just saying “I remember it this way” The fact is most of us have studied out of a variety of translations. Rarely do you have a person who has memorized the entire scripture. And even if they do, in order to be totally accurate, they would need to memorize the original language…not mans translation.
Discover the changes from the Old English language at http://english.stackexchange.com/
Search the Greek and Hebrew words:
- Use eSword … it has the LXX+ and it is searchable … and best yet it’s FREE http://www.e-sword.net/
- Enter a scripture into the search box at https://www.blueletterbible.org/ It opens a page with the Hebrew or Greek word.
- The Englishman’s Hebrew Concordance of the Old Testament. It was recommended by Brad Scott. It is arranged alphabetically by Hebrew words, coded with Strong’s numbers, and divided into parts of speech, showing passages where those words occur.
Below, I left my article in the format of my last save. I am most certainly keeping a watch on this Mandela Effect….Huge blessings to you all! Meranda
Could There Be Changes In Your ANTIQUE King James Bible Too?
( Everyone is talking about the Mandela Effect. There truly are very concerning things to look into with this theory. In these series of posts, I hope to share what I am learning through this discovery of the ME. I have been investigating it for a very short period of time, and I am still investigating it. ) Meranda
Chances are if you are on social media, you might have heard of the Mandela Effect. It sounds like a bazaar theory until you look into it, and google it for yourself and see the changes.
This youtube video gives you a series of general questions about 5 minutes in, which I almost guarantee most of you will get 95% of them correct, and they will leave you puzzled.
A group of us have been collecting some of the most controversial topics when it comes to the #Mandelaeffect and bible changes. We are not focusing on the movies and the changes in the secular side of things, like logos, but rather focusing on what many have said have been changes in the Word of God.
Here are just a few of the concerns many people are debating:
- Matthew, Six Ten – “On Earth”, or “In Earth”
Matthew Six Ten – “forgive our debtors”, or “forgive us our trespasses” (Update Found in the Tyndale Bible & The Common Book of Prayers)
- Matthew Nine, Seventeen “new wine into old wineskins”, or “new wine into old bottles”
Hosea Nine verse 1 Threshing floor? or Corn Floor? ( Corn is never processed on a threshing floor. So again we see the older version (KJB) say something that didn’t exist in the European area from what others have stated that corn was developed in the west. Another questionable note.Update- See the answer for corn here
- Luke Seventeen, Thirty One “goods” or “stuff”
“Stuff”, or “Stuffe” ( Ezekiel 12:14, and 12:17, Nehemiah 13:8, Joshua 7:11, Genesis 31:37, Genesis 45:20, Exodus 22:7, Exodus 36:7, Joshua 7:11, 1 Samuel 10:22, 1 Samuel 25:13, 1 Samuel 30:24, Nehemiah 13:8, Ezekiel 12:3”
- Luke Seventeen, Thirty Four “two people in one bed, or “two in one bed”, or, “two men in one bed”?
- Matthew Twenty Four, Fourty One, “two women grinding at the mill”, or “two grinding grain at the mill”
- Revelation Five, Five- “Lion of the tribe of Judah”, or “The Lion of the tribe of Juda”
Luke Nineteen, Thirteen “ten minas” or “ten pounds” ?(Update)– I have researched into older articles with commentaries that show pounds. I think we commonly think of “British Pounds” but pounds can be a form of weight. A certain amount of weight could determine the amount of money given. Silver was also mentioned in the bible in historical contexts as well. (Update, See this article on Money Exchangers, and the word PENNY) Luke Nineteen, Twenty Seven “Bring them in and slay them in front of me”, or “bring them in here and kill them in front of me” (Update, I found this exact scripture, in the commentary of a 1997 PDF file. Parables are much different than actions. I think this was in the original text now
- Matthew Two Seventeen- “Prophet Jeremiah”, or ” Prophet Jeremy” (note that the Catholic bible has a handful of prophet Jeremy references)
Luke Nineteen, Twenty Three “into the bank”, or “to the exchangers” Yet, Matthew Twenty Five, Twenty seven says “ ” Thou oughtest therefore to have put my money to the exchangers”- So here in the King James in a different area, it uses exchangers.(Update, See this article on Money Exchangers, and the word PENNY) Mark Two, Twenty Three, “Corn Fields, or “Grain Fields” Luke Six One – Do we rub corn with our hands or grain? “Corn Fields, or “Grain Fields” “he went through the corn fields; and his disciples plucked the ears of corn, and did eat, rubbing them in their hands“Update- See the answer for corn here Matthew 20:2 The vineyard parable – Is it ” denarius” or “penny”?(Update, See this article on Money Exchangers, and the word PENNY)
If anything, this WILL make you want to dig into your bible.
Could this be the great delusion that is coming? Or is this just a misunderstanding?
Here are some comments on facebook and Youtube:
The theory behind these changes which are called ” Mandela Effect ” are changes that many people are blaming on CERN.
Some people suggest that the fabric of time has been messed with. Many people speculate that CERN can create portals.
Most Christians know that the KJB is the most reliable bible out there. The King James, unlike the other translations relied on the 5,000 manuscripts that said the exact same “word for word” when they were copied from the originals. In fact, 24,633 manuscript copies were all written out within 100-150 years of the originals.
Lets go on……
These other three trusted bibles also were based on the Textus Receptus:
1. Coverdale Bible (1535) / The Great Bible (1539) (both Bibles done by Coverdale)
2. Geneva Bible (the Bible of the Pilgrims) (1557-1560)
3. Bishop’s Bible (1568)
I stumbled across these links, which allows a person to download an older King James bible from a PDF file. It would be interesting to compare these documents to what is being discovered along the way to see if they are changed.
Is there any wonder why the Lord tells us to hide his words in our hearts? Psalm 119:11 so that IF something is changed we truly can know Elohim’s authentic words? The only way most of us can validate these changes are from memory.
Make no mistake, they cannot wipe out millions of commentaries on the internet, and sermons out there. If you really wanted to see how a scripture was read, all you need to do is go look under google, as you can search old documents in advanced search options. I have searched in the 1990’s to find if there are any differences. It can really reveal the truth to these matters.
Here are a couple things I am discovering as I investigate the MEffect:
1. The 4 gospels tell the same parables, and each book adds additional details to those accounts. You may remember one parable quite well, but often the other parable has information that you may have overlooked.
2. Parables are not the same as true actions. Yeshua did tell of very hard parables that included deep consequences. I found this article to be eye opening, that there are mentions of consequences, punishments, and accountability in the body of Christ. While we may take a double take at these scriptures, the fact is Yeshua did talk about hell, and how the straight and narrow way included hard decisions that had to be made. We often over look this in our “happy” church.
3. We are all called to know Elohim’s words well. It is not wrong to dig deep into the word and find the truth to the matter. Everyone has their opinion on the MEffect, and along the way, I have seen name calling on both sides of the fence. We are called to love one another, and “reason together”, so what I hope to see in the days ahead on any subject that comes forth, like this one is a reasoning on evidence, rather than attacking peoples character. None of us have the bible memorized, and each one of us fall short in this matter. So nobody can boast, nor should they attack each other saying ….”you don’t know the word well enough”, because pride comes before the fall. There is no excuse for making fun of each other either. In researching this I saw a lot of attacks on both sides, which shows exactly where we are at when it comes to loving each other, while reasoning with each other.
4. The Greek and Hebrew have more flavor and detail. All of the translations out there have some flaw or another. There is a big movement from studying a general topic, and a shift to people diving into a single paragraph and pulling up the greek and hebrew language to see the real flavor on a particular scripture. We now have those tools within our reach on the internet, and most people are discovering that there is so much more detail to these scriptures in the original language. We know that Yahweh says He does not change. Malachi 3:6. We are told “the words” do not change. WHO is “the word”? Yeshua is the word. John 1:1. If you look into these translations, they have not translated every word correctly, but we know one thing. Our God is the same yesterday as He is today. He will not alter the promises He has made, and the covenants He has established. We are discovering new things every day in diving into what is written and inspired from Elohim.
5. Nobody Can Say They Have Memorized The Word Perfectly – This is one area we all fall in. Even if we do, we need to memorize the authentic words, not the translation. (The Greek and Hebrew)
Here is what I gathered as I explored this topic:
Articles On The Mandela Effect:
- Why Is Corn Used In The King James Bible?
- Why Is The Word “Penny” Used In The King James Bible?
- The Mystery Of The Lion and Lamb
- Where is the original Lords Prayer?
- Two Men In One Bed, and the word “Stuff”
- Who and What Is Behind Cern?
Please Help Support BeforeitsNews by trying our Natural Health Products below!
Order by Phone at 888-809-8385 or online at https://mitocopper.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Order by Phone at 888-809-8385 or online at https://www.herbanomic.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Order by Phone at 888-388-7003 or online at https://www.herbanomics.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Humic & Fulvic Trace Minerals Complex - Nature's most important supplement! Vivid Dreams again!
HNEX HydroNano EXtracellular Water - Improve immune system health and reduce inflammation
Ultimate Clinical Potency Curcumin - Natural pain relief, reduce inflammation and so much more.
pathogens and gives you more
energy. (See Blood Video)
Oxy Powder - Natural Colon Cleanser! Cleans out toxic buildup with oxygen!
Nascent Iodine - Promotes detoxification, mental focus and thyroid health.
Smart Meter Cover - Reduces Smart Meter radiation by 96%! (See Video)
Immusist Beverage Concentrate - Proprietary blend, formulated to reduce inflammation while hydrating and oxygenating the cells.