AMERICA – DO YOU WANT TO KNOW WHO THE BIG PLAYERS ARE THAT ARE FUNDING THE TAKE DOWN OF AMERICA VIA ‘BLACK LIVES MATTER’? HERE’S THE NAMES :
Names: White ‘Elite’ Who Fund BLM
Names and companies listed below. Interesting mix!
BLM might have been founded by blacks, but the movement requires money to operate — for protest signs, bull horns, and transportation of protesters to protest sites.
The national scope of BLM requires an infrastructure which includes regular communication among BLM activists.
Who pays for their phone calls, faxes, iPhones, and Internet?
How can BLM activists do all that if they also work at a regular job?
And if they don’t have a regular job, who is paying for their food and lodging and transportation?
In other words, who actually fund ‘Black Lives Matter’ and therefore are responsible for the violence, deaths and injuries of BLM protests?
The answer: two groups —
- Democracy Alliance, comprised of very wealthy Democrats.
- Freedom Road Socialist Organization, funded by big corporations and foundations.
1. Democracy Alliance
Kenneth Vogel and Sarah Wheaton report for Politico, Nov. 13, 2015:
“Some of the biggest donors on the left plan to meet behind closed doors next week in Washington with leaders of the Black Lives Matter movement and their allies to discuss funding the burgeoning protest movement … at the annual winter gathering of the Democracy Alliance major liberal donor club, which runs from Tuesday evening through Saturday morning and is expected to draw Democratic financial heavyweights….”
The DA, as the club is known in Democratic circles, is recommending its donors step up check writing to a handful of endorsed groups that have supported the Black Lives Matter movement. And the club and some of its members also are considering ways to funnel support directly to scrappier local groups that have utilized confrontational tactics to inject their grievances into the political debate.”
According to Politico, “Democracy Alliance was created in 2005 by a handful of major donors, including billionaire financier George Soros and Taco Bell heir Rob McKay to build a permanent infrastructure to advance liberal ideas and causes. Donors are required to donate at least $200,000 a year to recommended groups, and their combined donations to those groups now total more than $500 million. Endorsed beneficiaries include the Center for American Progress think tank, the liberal attack dog Media Matters and the Democratic data firm Catalist, though members also give heavily to Democratic politicians and super PACs….”
- Rob Stein: founder of Democracy Alliance and former Clinton Treasury official.
- Gara LaMarche: President of Democracy Alliance; former VP director of U.S. programs for Soros’ Open Society Institute; now columnist for HuffingtonPost; lives in New York City.
- Billionaire George Soros, whose funding of BLM protests is well-documented by FOTM.
- Rob McKay: DA Chairman; heir to Taco Bell fortune. His father, Robert McKay, Sr., was the politically-conservative president of the Taco Bell food franchise who, in 1978, sold his 10% share to PepsiCo, Inc. for an estimated $13 million. (Source)
- Norman Lear, TV producer of sit-coms like All in the Family.
- Rob “meathead” Reiner, actor and director.
- Drummond Pike, founder of Tides Foundation and many other donor foundations and groups. In 2008, Pike anonymously donated $1 million to the criminal syndicate ACORN, after Dale Rathke, the brother of ACORN’s founder Wade Rathke, was found to have embezzled $948,607.50 from ACORN and affiliated organizations. ACORN had also previously received funding from Pikes’ Tides Foundation. (Source)
- Anna Burger: former executive VP of Service Employees International Union (SEIU), the members of which like to beat up opponents; appointed by Obama to the President’s Economic Recovery Advisory Board in 2009. (Source)
- Anne Bartley: stepdaughter of Winthrop Rockefeller; niece of Laurance Rockefeller; former president of Rockefeller Family Fund.
- Tom Steyer: Californian hedge fund manager; fundraiser for and environmental advisor to Obama; worth $1.6 billion. (Source)
- Paul Egerman: co-founder of IDX Systems, a healthcare software tech company that was acquired by General Electric; now co-chairman and co-CEO of eScription, Inc., a Massachusetts company that provides software to healthcare enterprises. (Source)
- Husband-and-wife Steve Phillips and Susan Sandler: Steve Phillips is former president of the San Francisco Board of Education; co-founder of PowerPAC+ that conducted the largest independent voter mobilization efforts to elect Barack Obama. Susan Sandler is the daughter of billionaires Herbert and Marion Sandler — the couple who ran World Savings Bank and were notorious players in the 2008 financial crisis. Susan has ties to George Soros and gave millions to ACORN back in its heyday.
- Leah Hunt-Hendrix: granddaughter of Texas oil tycoon H.L. Hunt; heir to the Hunt fortune; participant in the Occupy Wall Street movement; leader of a coalition of mostly young donors called Solidaire that’s donated more than $200,000 to the BLM movement; lives in San Francisco. (Source)
Note: At least 6 of the above 14 (43%) are ‘Jewish’: Stein, Soros, Lear, Reiner, Egerman, Sandler.
Below are their pictures. These are the millionaires/billionaires, all “white” except for one (Steve Phillips), who are funding the BlackLivesMatter movement and, therefore, are responsible for the chaos and violence.
2. Freedom Road Socialist Organization
“The Black Lives Matter movement (BLM) casts itself as a spontaneous uprising born of inner city frustration, but is, in fact, the latest and most dangerous face of a web of well-funded communist/socialist organizations that have been agitating against America for decades. Its agitation has provoked police killings and other violence, lawlessness and unrest in minority communities throughout the U.S. If allowed to continue, that agitation could devolve into anarchy and civil war. The BLM crowd appears to be spoiling for just such an outcome….
Exploiting blacks to promote Marxist revolution is an old tactic….
[BLM founders] Garza, Cullors and Tometi all work for front groups of the Freedom Road Socialist Organization (FRSO), one of the four largest radical Left organizations in the country…..
FRSO membership is disproportionately represented by blacks, gays and women…. FRSO/BLM organizations are generously supported by a universe of wealthy foundations.“
Here are the major corporate and foundation donors, directly or indirectly, to Freedom Road Socialist Organization and assorted BLM organizations (source: Accuracy In Media):
CONSIDER WHO YOU ARE GIVING YOUR MONIES TO AND WHAT THEY USE YOUR MONIES FOR WHEN YOU PURCHASE GOODS AND SERVICES FROM THESE COMMMUNIST TRAITORS HELL BENT ON THE DESTRUCTION OF YOUR COUNTRY INCLUDING THE FUNDING OF THE CIVIL WAR WHICH HAS NOW BEGUN..
A. Major foundation donors to National Domestic Workers Alliance (NDWA):
- Ben & Jerry’s
- Marguerite Kesey
- Nathan Cummings
- Soros Funds
B. Major foundation donors to People Organized to Win Employment Rights (POWER):
- Ben & Jerry’s
- California Wellness
- Hill Snowden
- Marguerite Casey
- Public Welfare
- Robert Wood Johnson
- Tides Foundation
C. Major Foundation Donors to Right to the City Alliance (RTTC):
- Ben & Jerry’s
- Marguerite Casey
- Soros Funds
D. Major foundation donors to School of Unity and Liberation (SOUL):
- Heinz (as in Teresa Heinz, wife of Obama’s secretary of state and former senator John Kerry)
- Hill Snowden
- San Francisco
- Tides Foundation
The Black Lives Matter (BLM) movement began in 2013 with the use of the hashtag #BlackLivesMatter on social media after the acquittal of half-Latino George Zimmerman in the shooting death of black Trayvon Martin. In 2014, BLM attained national prominence for its violent street demonstrations and protests after the police-involved deaths of Michael Brown in […] Read more of this post
REMEMBER – ‘Michael Brown’ was DEAD. He had died several years earlier and, through research, his picture used by the media and his records were found in the obituaries. The use of that name was yet another ‘false flag’ attempt to DECEIVE AMERICANS – ESPECIALLY BLACKS. It worked. Research it yourself!!!! Were those blacks paid good sums of money to yet again LIE? As for ‘Trayvon Martin – this kid had a rap sheet a mile long. He was in process of committing yet another crime, stealing goods from a corner market and harassing Zimmerman – a ‘neighborhood watch’ volunteer who was within his rights to challenge Martin. Did the mother of Martin and certain friends receive a sizable amount of monies to LIE about the FACTS surrounding this situation? The TRUTH about BOTH of these blacks was NOT revealed in the USA media. It was ONLY through the research of those like you and me that the TRUTH was discovered and made available via alternative media. The enemy within continues to be hell bent on the total destruction of our nation via a civil war they have been working diligently to get underway since the riots in LA in the 60′s. The TRUTH IS out there – you just have to search to find it.
H/t InfoWars, Big Lug, FOTM‘s Hadenoughalready & Ken Russell.
NESARA- Restore America – Galactic News
Please Help Support BeforeitsNews by trying our Natural Health Products below!
Order by Phone at 888-809-8385 or online at https://mitocopper.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Order by Phone at 888-388-7003 or online at https://www.herbanomic.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Order by Phone at 888-388-7003 or online at https://www.herbanomics.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Humic & Fulvic Trace Minerals Complex - Nature's most important supplement! Vivid Dreams again!
HNEX HydroNano EXtracellular Water - Improve immune system health and reduce inflammation
Ultimate Clinical Potency Curcumin - Natural pain relief, reduce inflammation and so much
pathogens and gives you more
energy. (See Blood Video)
Oxy Powder - Natural Colon Cleanser! Cleans
toxic buildup with oxygen!
Nascent Iodine - Promotes detoxification,
mental focus and thyroid health.
Smart Meter Cover - Reduces Smart Meter
radiation by 96%! (See Video)