What is dollar collapse?
The dollar collapse is no longer a secret. Almost everyone seems to know of this. The collapse of any given currency generally implies the absolute devaluation of a given currency in relation to others in the world. The collapse of the dollar, however, means this and much, much more. This is owed to the fact of the US Dollar’s unofficial status as world currency, alongside the Euro.
Numerous nations around the world have since pegged their currencies to the dollar as it has provided them with a hard currency they could base their reserves on. Most even use it to settle trade transactions internationally. This means that a greater percentage of the world’s commodities are priced and traded in US dollars, and thus, dollars must come in play at some point.
Over the last few days, there has been a number of articles in the media about the steady decline of the $US against the Euro. While many economists have forecasted the possiblity of the dollar declining against the Euro for sometime, most do not comprehend the significance of this. Some believe that the decline of the dollar against the currencies of American’s trading partners will help correct the USA’s trade deficit, and the dollar will stop falling when the trade imbalance is corrected. However, the evidence is that the opposite is happening – the $US has declined 40% against the Euro over the last 2 years, and during this time America’s trade deficit has continues to deteriorate.
There is now nothing the USA can do to prevent the collapse of its currency, and its economy. It has no reserves to support its value, and has the most indebted country in the world, is dependant of the credit from America’s former enemies. Over the last couple of days, both Russia and China have said they will be switching their considerable dollar reserves into Euro. This will only hasten the lack of confidence in the dollar, creating a global lack of confidence in the currency, and setting into free-fall. It will soon bring about the total collapse of the dollar, and the American economy.
The collapse of the dollar will throw the world into a global depression. Those nations with large external debts will not be able to trade sufficiently to earn the income to service their debts, and will slide into bankruptcy. The economies of New Zealand, Australia, Canada and the UK will also totally collapse, as a result of their indebtedness and not being able to service their borrowings. It will result in the Anglo-Saxon nations facing abject poverty, our people facing starvation, and a total break-down in society. Crime will become rampant. Law and order will cease to exist. Disease will become widespread.
We know a collapse is coming… If you’re paying attention you probably have the distinct feeling that we are in the middle of it right now. And guess what? The government and military know it’s coming too, as evidenced by large-scale simulations of exactly such an event and its fallout.
But the collapse of our financial system, or hyperinflation of our currency, or a meltdown in US Treasuries is only the beginning. We know some or all of these events are all but a foregone conclusion.
What we don’t know is the timing of the trigger event that causes the global panic to ensue and what will happen after these primary events take hold.
According to Jeff Thomas, while we can’t know for sure, the following “secondary events” are the most likely outcomes when the system as we have come to know it destabilizes.
When the economic collapse and the next great depression begind !
Today, millions of Americans say that they believe that The United State is on the verge of a major economic collapse and will soon be entering another Great Depression. Only a small precentage of those same people are prepared for that to happen.
The sad truth is that the vast majority of Americans would last little more than a month on wath they have store in their homes. Most of as are so used to running out to the supermarket or to Wal-Mart for whatever we need that we never even stop to consider what would happen if suddenly we were not able to do that.
Already the U.S. is starting to stumble about like a drunken frat boy! All it would take for the entire U.S. to resemble New Orleans after a deadly pandemic or a masive natural disaster to strike at just the right time and push the teetering U.S. economy over the edge.
So just how would you survive if you suddenly could not rely on the huge international corporate giants to feed, clothe and supplay you and you family? Do you have a plan ? Unless you already live in a cave or you are a complete and total mindless follower of the established media, you should be able to see very cleary that our society is more vulnerable now then is ever has been.
Not only that, but we have a world that is full of lunatics in positions of power, and if one of them decides to set off a nuclear, chemical or biological weapon in a major city it could paralyze an entire region.
In addition, there is the constant threadthat the outbreak of a major viral pandemic (such as what happened with the 1918 Spanish Flu) could kill tens of millions of people around the globe and paralyze the economies of the world.But even without all of that, the truth is that the U.S. economy is going to collapse. So just think of what will happen if one (or more) of those things does happen on top of all the economic problems that we are having.
Are you prepared ?
The following is a list of 20 things you and you family will need to survive when the economy totally collapses and the next Great Depression begins….
1) Storable Food ! Food is going to instantly become one of the most valuable commodities in existence in the event of an economic collapse. If you do not have food you are not going to survive.Most American families could not last much longer than a month on what they have in their house right now, how long could you survive on what you have?The truth is that we all need to start storing up food.If you and your family run out of food, you will suddenly find yourselves competing with the hordes of hungry pleople who are looting the stores and roaming the streets looking for something to eat.
Of course you can grow your own food, but that is going to take time. So you need to have enough food stored up until the food that you plant has time to grow. But if you have not stored up any seeds you might as well forget it.When the economy totally collapses, the remaining seeds will disappear very quickly. So if you think that you are going to needs seeds, now is the time to get them.
2) Clean Water! Most people can survive for a number of weeks without food, but without water you will die in just few days. So where would you get water if the water suddenly stopped flowing out of your taps?
RELATED : Water Storage Tips
Do you have a plan? Is there an abundant supply of clean water near your home? Would you be able to boil water if you need to? Besides storing water and figuring out how you are going to gather water if society breaks down, another thing to consider would be a water purification tablet. The water you are able to gather during a time of crisis may not be suitable for drinking. So you may find that water purification tablets come in very, very handy.
3) Shelter ! You can”t sleep on the streets, can you ? Well, some people will be able to get by living on the streets, but the vast majority of us will need some form of shelter to survive for a long period of time.
So what would you doif you and your family lost your home or suddenly were forced from your home? Where would you go? The best thing to do is to come up with several plans. Do you have relatives that you can bunk with in case own emergency? Do you own a tent and sleeping bags if you had to rough it?If one day everything hits the fan and you and your family have to “bug out”somewhere, where would that be? You need to have a plan.
4) Warm Clothing! If you plan to survive for in a nightmare economic situation, you are probably going to need some warm clothing. If you live in a cold climate, this is going to mean storing up plenty of blankets and cold weather clothes. If you live in a area where it rains a lot, you”ll need to be sure to store up some rain gear. Someday after the economy has collapsed and people are scrambling to survive , a lot of folks are going to end up freezing to death.In fact, in the coldes areas it”s actually possible to freeze to death in your home. Don”t let that happen to you!
5) A Chopping Axe or Hatchet ! Staying along the theme of staying warm, you may want to investing in a good axe. In the event of a major emergency, gathering fiewood will be a priority. Without a good cutting tool it would be much more difficult.
6) Lighters or Matches! You”ll also want something to start a fire with. If you cane start s fire, you can cook food, boil water and stay worm . So in a true emergency situation, how do you plan to start a fire? By rubbing sticks together? Now is the time to put awaya supply of lighters or matches so that you will be prepared when you really need them. In addition, you may want to consider storing up a good supply of candles.
7) Hiking Boots or Comfortable shoes ! When you ask most people to list things necessary for survival, this is not the first or the second thing that comes to mind. But having hiking boots or comfortable and functional shoes will be absolutely critical. You will also want footwear taht will last a long time, because when the economy collapse you may not be able to run outto the shoe store and get what you need!
8) A Flashlight and/or Lantern! When the power goes off in your home, what is the first thing thet you grab? Just think about it a flashlight or a lantern of course. in a major emergency, a flashlight or a lantern is going to be a necessity.Solar powered or “generator” flashlight or a lantern will probably be the best during a long-term emergency. If you have battery-powered units you will want to begin storing up lots and lots of batteries.
9) A Radio! if a major crisis does hit the United States, what will you and your family want? Among other things , you will all want to know what in the world is going on. A radio can be an invaluable tool for keeping up with the news.Once again one “generator” will probably work best for the long term.
10) Communication Equipment ! When thing really hit the fan you are going to want to communicate with your family and friends.Having an emergency cell phone is great, but it may or may not work during a time of crisis.
11) A Swiss Army Knife! If you have ever owned a Swiss Army knife you probably already know how incredibly handy they can be. It can be a very valuable and versatile tool.Make sure that you have at least one stored up for emergencies.
12) Personal Hygiene Items! While these may not be absolute “essentials”, the truth is that life will get very unpleasant very quickly without them. For example, what would you do without toilet paper? What would you do? The truth is that a soap, toothbrushes, toothpaste, shampoo, toilet paper and other hygiene products are things that we completely take for granted in society today. So what would happen if we could not go out and buy them any longer?
13) A First Aid Kid and Other Medical Supplies ! On a more serious note, you may not be able to access a hospital or contact a doctor during a major crisis.In your supplies, be absolutely certain taht you have a good first aid kid and other medical supplies that you think you may need.
RELATED : List of ‘Collapse’ Medical Supplies
14) Extra Gasoline ! There may come a day when gasoline is rationed or is simply not available. If that happens, how will you get around? Be certain to have some extragasoline stored away just in a case you really needing to get somewhere someday.
15) A Sewing Kit ! If you were not able to run out and buy new clothes that you have and make them last as long as possible. Withouta good sewing kit that will be very difficult to do.
16 ) Self-Defense Equipment! Whether it is pepper sprayto fend off wild animals or something more “robust” to fend off wild humans, millions of Americans will one day be thankful that they have something to defend themselves with.
17) A Compass ! In the event of a major emergencyyou may find yourselves having to be on the move. If you”re in a wilderness area it will be very hard to tell what direction you”re heading without a compass. It”s always a good idea to have one available.
18) A Hiking Backpack ! If you and your family suddenly heve to “bug out” what you will carry all of your survival supplies in? Having a good hiking backpack or ‘survival bag” for everyone in your family is extremely important.
19) A Community ! Don”t think you can do your own or you may find yourself robbed, beaten, raped on even killaed! Loners will have an extremely hard time surviving once the local food banks, and Government assisted programs run out of supplies. During a long-term crisis , it is those how are willing to work together that will have the best chances of making it.
20 ) A Backup Plan! Lastly it is always, always, always imporatnt to have a backup plan for everything. If someone comes in and steals all the food taht you stored up, what are you going to do?If you have built your house into an impregnable survival fortress but circumstances force you to leave to do you have an alternate plan?The truth is that crisis situation rarely unfold just as we envision!
It is important to be flexible and to ready with backup plans when disaster strikes.You don”t to end up like the folks in New Orleans after the Hurricane Katrina and you dont”t want to have to rely on the government to take care of you if something really bad happens!
Right now the U.S. strategic grain reserve contains only enough wheat to make half a loaf bread for each of the approximately 300 million people in the United States. How long do you thing taht is going to last?
NOW IS THE TIME TO GET READY!
NOW IS THE TIME TO GET PREPARE!
The United States economy is going to collapse and incredibly hard time are coming!!
When the power goes out, your safety and comfort is important.
Protect your home or business with a new fully automatic standby generator. Maintain your security system, lighting and air conditioning to keep your family or business safe and comfortable through any power outage
Enjoy the total peace of mind that comes with knowing you have a constant and reliable power supply for your home or business in with a standby generator from Alternate Power Solutions. From everyday necessities like heating, cooling, refrigeration and lights, to daily essentials like cooking, laundry or kids bath times. Power outages are occurring more frequently than ever and lasting longer with devastating effects.
Stand up to unpredictable weather and unforeseen outages with the most trusted name in residential standby power with backup generators for homes. If the power ever goes out, your General standby generator goes on – automatically – protecting you and your home 24/7.
Carnivore’s Bible (is a wellknown meat processor providing custom meat processing services locally andacross the state of Montana and more. Whether your needs are for domestic meator wild game meat processing)
The Lost Book of Remedies PDF ( contains a series of medicinal andherbal recipes to make home made remedies from medicinal plants and herbs.Chromic diseases and maladies can be overcome by taking the remediesoutlined in this book. The writer claims that his grandfather was taughtherbalism and healing whilst in active service during world war twoand that he has treated many soldiers with his home made cures. )
The Lost Ways (Learn the long forgotten secrets that helped our forefathers survive famines,wars,economic crisis and anything else life threw at them)
LOST WAYS 2 ( Wordof the day: Prepare! And do it the old fashion way, like our fore-fathers did it and succeed longbefore us,because what lies ahead of us will require all the help we can get. Watch this video and learn the 3 skills that ensured our ancestors survival in hard times offamine and war.)
Please Help Support BeforeitsNews by trying our Natural Health Products below!
Order by Phone at 888-809-8385 or online at https://mitocopper.com
Order by Phone at 888-809-8385 or online at https://www.herbanomic.com
Get our Free Ebook, "Suppressed Health Secrets" with Natural Cures THEY don't want you to know!
Humic & Fulvic Trace Minerals Complex - Nature's most important supplement! Vivid Dreams again!
Ultimate Clinical Potency Curcumin - Natural pain relief, reduce inflammation and so much more.
pathogens and gives you more
energy. (See Blood Video)
Oxy Powder - Natural Colon Cleanser! Cleans out toxic buildup with oxygen!
Organic Hemp Extract (CBD) - Full Spectrum high CBD (3300mg) hemp extract eases stiff joints, relieves stress and more!
Nascent Iodine - Promotes detoxification, mental focus and thyroid health.
Smart Meter Cover - Reduces Smart Meter radiation by 96%! (See Video)
Immusist Beverage Concentrate - Proprietary blend, formulated to reduce inflammation while hydrating and oxygenating the cells.