Draft ZetaTalk Newsletter for Sunday March 19, 2023. Newsletters can be found in the Archives by Friday, also. (http://www.zetatalk.com/newsletr/index.htm)
New Madrid Clues
Signs that the New Madrid Rupture was pending have been evident since 2017 when a dramatic light spiral emerged from the Isthmus in South Mexico where the Fault Line emerges. At the time, no one knew what the spiral might mean. Now after the Pemex oil and gas field explosions, the sinking land on the western side of the Mississippi River, and the disasters in Ohio along the Fault Line under the Seaway it is clear. Per the Zetas, the unzipping of the Fault Line happens in iterations, which will now start to get serious.
ZetaTalk Comment 3/4/2023: Spirals such as the 2009 Norway spiral are similar to lightning which wants to ground, and during electronic screech in the rock will be attacted to that location. Electronic screech where rock is squeezed so electricity can flow through any chambers readily is prevalent during rock compression. As is known the Isthmus is where the New Madrid Fault Line begins, and has been distressed since October, 2019 when the separation of the Mainland and SE Portions began. This spiral was heralding the rupture at the Isthmus.
The SO2 emissions map shows where rock is being pulled apart and is prevalent in stretch zones. Thus the sequence of events seen at the Isthmus shows extreme distress with a screech spiral in 2017, a large quake on March 2, and following that the SO2 emissions suddenly going pale, indicating no more rock ripping. We described the New Madrid Adjustment as an unzipping process, starting at the Isthmus and thence through the Gulf and up along the Mississippi River. This has been ongoing in iterations, but now the iterations will get serious.
There were similar electronic screech spirals over Jerusalem recently, another place being torn apart during the New Madrid sequence. The Sinai and Israel both reside on the Sinai subplate, which will become an independent island eventually. In the meantime, there is tearing rock between the Golan Heights and the Dead Sea. This separation has been predicted and described by Zechariah in the Bible.
- Zechariah 14:4
- On that day his feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, east of Jerusalem, and the Mount of Olives will be split in two from east to west, forming a great valley, with half of the mountain moving north and half moving south.
ZetaTalk Comment 3/4/2023: Earthquake lights are well recorded and are known as a static bright light over the epicenter. What happens when the epicenter is moving? As we have predicted and is now being documented, Israel will travel with the Sinai Peninsula as Africa Rolls. This complex will tear away from Egypt and the Saudi and Eurasian Plates, and settle as an island in the Mediterranean Sea. The Sinai subplate will break off above the Dead Sea just below the Golan Heights. This break was a Biblical prediction, and is in process now.
While Africa rolls to the East and drops its NE corner, there is collateral stress throughout Europe which is being dragged eastward during this process. The border between the African and Eurasian Plates that runs through the Mediterranean resists being torn open, so Europe is being stretched. This creates stretch booms and quakes in the UK and throughout Europe.
- Exxon Mobil Confirms ‘Sudden Release of Air’ caused ‘Boom’ at Southampton Facility
March 3, 2023
- Exxon Mobil has confirmed there was no explosion at its oil refinery in Fawley after Southampton residents reported a “boom” in the location’s vicinity.
- Mystery Explosion Heard across Midlands as Hundreds Report Huge Sound and Ground Shakes
March 4, 2023
- Britons across the Midlands have been left baffled as hundreds report a mysterious explosion – with one saying it “rocked the house”. The sudden boom has been reported from North Leicester, Northampton, and North Oxfordshire, where a person described it as a “massive bang”. Reports have also come from Banbury, Bicester and Oxford.
- Why is Britain Experiencing so many Earthquakes? Experts Weigh in as Tremors hit Wales, Cornwall and the Norfolk Coast
March 4, 2023
- In fact, the distance between Britain and America is widening by one and a half inches a year, due to upwelling in the Mid-Atlantic Ridge that’s pushing the Eurasian Plate and North American Plate apart.
ZetaTalk Comment 3/4/2023: The Heliplot maps show the stress along the top of the N American Plate through the Arctic and down through the N Atlantic to the Azores because the Mainland Portion of N America is trying to drop, tugging on the border between the N American and Eurasian Plates. Since the Mainland Portion is oddly shaped, the weight of it straight down upon Mexico with eastern Canada lobbing eastward like an appendage, there is great stress on the border from Iceland to the Azores.
This puts stress on the Triplate Juncture at the Azores, which as we have repeatedly mentioned will rip open to provide a void that creates a tsunami racing toward Europe when the New Madrid Adjustment completes. We confirmed that the UFO display at Montreal, wherein the Seaway would temporarily widen, was due to a sequence of events. First the SE Portion lurches to the East, dragging the Mainland Portion along the Seaway with it, but then the Portions complete their separation and the Atlantic void snaps back shut.
In the meantime, the African Roll is pulling lands in Europe toward the East, as the border between Africa and Eurasia that runs through the Mediterranean resists tearing open. The UK is caught in the middle, pulled to the West by the Mainland Portion, and pulled to the East with Africa as it rolls. Stretch zone accidents are happening and will continue to happen until the New Madrid Rupture occurs, freeing the Mainland to make its adjustments without interference from the SE Portion. One less fighter in the ring.
And continuing surveillance of the US (where the New Madrid Fault Line is about to rupture) and of Europe (where a tsunami is about to roar over the coastlines) is apparent. The common man is not being warned, though alert systems are in place, but clearly this is a military priority. Of note on March 10 is that the Sinai subplate snap point between the Golan Heights and the West Bank is under surveillance by UK planes. The Sinai subplate is currently rotating CounterClockwise.
Spirals on the Isthmus and in Jerusalem and booms in the UK are only a mystery because the establishment will not admit that Nibiru exists and is approaching for a passage. The establishment fears the common man will riot and make demands upon the elite. Meanwhile, the common man is expected to pay his mortgage on a house that will likely be washed out to sea. The Nibiru cover-up is central to the elite’s control over the mob, in short. Thus when Petrol from Nibiru’s tail wafted into the atmosphere of Mars it was denied.
- Ghostly Photos from NASA’s Curiosity Rover Reveal Beautiful, Rare Clouds and the first Sun Rays Ever Spotted on Mars
March 7, 2023
- The rover took the ethereal photo on February 2, as the sun set behind a group of twilight clouds. These clouds hang at an unusually high altitude, which suggests they are probably made of carbon dioxide ice also known as dry ice. Curiosity also captured a feather-shaped iridescent cloud hanging over Mars that appears to glow pink, green, and blue, in the image below.
- NASA’s Curiosity Rover Captured Rare Photos of Pearly, Iridescent Clouds on Mars
June 3, 2021
- Clouds are a rare occurrence on Mars, since there isn’t much water in the planet’s atmosphere, and the air there has just 1% the density of Earth’s atmosphere.
ZetaTalk Comment 3/8/2023: While the establishment line is that Mars does not have water nor an atmosphere, the evidence the Rover provides says otherwise. Rover has also provided photos showing the Annunaki lived on Mars, and fed goat herds on the vegetation that Mars provided. The insistence that Mars is without an atmosphere is part of the Nibiru cover-up, as Nibiru is the home planet of the Annunaki. Water builds an atmosphere, ergo Mars must not have water. Thus NASA was once again distressed by photos of clouds, which of course require an atmosphere etc.
The clouds of Mars show more than wisps of water vapor. They show evidence of Nibiru’s long tail bringing Petrol to the atmosphere of Mars. Struggling to explain the many colors in some of the clouds as something other than the grease in the Petrol, once again NASA fails. Petrol grease in Earth’s atmosphere has produced rainbow effects and neon clouds. The red dust standing in view along the path between Mars and the setting Sun is another indication. This is where Nibiru rides, at present.
Will the cover-up over Nibiru crack? Will Nibiru be admitted? It is already visible to the common man, and showing up in the Red Dust, the greasy Petrol rainbows and Neon Clouds, the Moon Swirl tubes, the increase in Fireballs, and the brilliant Second Sun displays at Sunrise and Sunset.
- Nibiru Cataclysm
- The Nibiru cataclysm is a supposed disastrous encounter between Earth and a large planetary object (either a collision or a near-miss) that certain groups believed would take place in the early 21st century. Believers in this doomsday event usually refer to this object as Nibiru or Planet X. The idea was first put forward in 1995 by Nancy Lieder, founder of the website ZetaTalk. Lieder claims she is a contactee with the ability to receive messages from extraterrestrials from the Zeta Reticuli star system through an implant in her brain. She states that she was chosen to warn mankind that the object would sweep through the inner Solar System.
- Nibiru: The Nonexistent Planet
February 7, 2022
- The story began in 1976, when Zecharia Sitchin wrote “The Twelfth Planet,” a book which used Stitchin’s own unique translation of Sumerian cuneiform to identify a planet, Nibiru, orbiting the sun every 3,600 years. Several years later, Nancy Lieder, a self-described psychic, announced that the aliens she claimed to channel had warned her this planet would collide with Earth. Between the amateur and professional astronomers, there are plenty of people who would have noticed a new “star” in the sky.
Chickens and Goats
Spring is arriving and this is the time when brooding hens hatch their chicks. Hatcheries will be taking orders and a flock can be started by placing an order and promptly tending to the chicks when the box arrives. Keep them warm and out of drafts. Baby chicks learn to drink from the mama hen, so as just hatched you will have to show them how to drink. Seriously. Take each chick to the drinking bowl and dip its beak into the water.
Chickens will eat almost anything. You can toss them a melon rind and they will consume the whole thing. If allowed to free range they will clean bugs out of the garden. Make friends very early with your rooster babies so they think of you as a friend, as being attacked by a rooster is no joke. Chickens need little else but a safe place to roost, free range to find the bugs and worms that is their diet, and a touch of Sun for their Vitamin D. Toss the egg shells back as they consume those too, for the calcium.
- Chickens As Pets: An Urban Farmstead
December 5, 2008
- Erik Knutzen and Kelly Coyne started keeping chickens in their Echo Park backyard a little more than a year ago. The two are co-authors of “The Urban Homestead,” a handbook for city dwellers who want to live off the land as much as possible, and the couple were interested in taking their urban farming experiments a step beyond harvesting artichokes, blueberries and zucchinis. So last summer they purchased four chicks, and now they are obsessed. Any urban dweller interested in living green has good reason to keep chickens. They reduce garbage by eating your leftovers mixed in with their feed, and they will pick off those irritating caterpillars destroying the vegetable garden. Their poop is an excellent composting aid, and they will even trim your grass and weed for you, if you let them. Added benefits: farm-fresh eggs right from the backyard.
ZetaTalk Suggestion 12/2003: Chickens eat bugs, forage for themselves, and come home to lay their eggs if given a safe and private roost. Ducks likewise eat whatever grows in or around ponds, which will be numerous in the drizzle, and don’t require a dry spot to roost. Goats, which eat anything, can likewise be kept within limits if the surrounding country can sustain them.
Goats are so omnivorous they are known to eat poison ivy, and as herds have the advantage of bonding with their herdsman and will follow him or her anywhere. Their manure is ideal, as manure goes, little pellets easily gathered and transported. Goat milk, and goat cheese, are second to none, superior to cow’s milk and cheese in many respects. Goats are great jumpers and can thus jump out of a pen. The mother may abandon a twin, so check the woods after a birth.
- Goat Keeping
- Why goats? Manure that is easily managed is just one of the many gifts provided by these wonderful creatures. Fresh milk, cheeses, yogurt, meat, skins, and fiber produced at home without the antibiotics, hormones, and dyes sometimes present in the commercial stuff are a few other benefits. Goats are easy to care for: chores take only about 20 minutes morning and evening. These very hardy animals give birth with ease, usually have multiple births and have very few health problems. They can be kept on a small acreage and they are economical: you can keep six to eight goats for the same amount of feed it takes to keep one cow, and you’ll get twice the milk. The cons? Goats will eat your garden and, given half a chance, will bark your fruit trees and eat your neighbor’s roses, so good fences are a must. You will have to be dedicated, especially if you are milking: usually, it’s required every 12 hours. You will need a shelter for your goats, in the form of a shed, stable or barn.
I’ve often noted how much grazing land is wasted along roadways, where mowers cut down the tall grass and weeds and there it lies, going to waste. After the pole shift, when cars will lack gas and roads are heaved and broken, lawns and roadsides will become pasture land. Cattle are not as efficient as goats, and sheep require grasslands where goats prefer shrubbery and brush. Overgrown former pasture land will thus be ideal for goat herds. You will need to have your garden fenced in any case to keep out any deer or wild rabbits.
Please Help Support BeforeitsNews by trying our Natural Health Products below!
Order by Phone at 888-809-8385 or online at https://mitocopper.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Order by Phone at 866-388-7003 or online at https://www.herbanomic.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Order by Phone at 866-388-7003 or online at https://www.herbanomics.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Humic & Fulvic Trace Minerals Complex - Nature's most important supplement! Vivid Dreams again!
HNEX HydroNano EXtracellular Water - Improve immune system health and reduce inflammation.
Ultimate Clinical Potency Curcumin - Natural pain relief, reduce inflammation and so much more.
MitoCopper - Bioavailable Copper destroys pathogens and gives you more energy. (See Blood Video)
Oxy Powder - Natural Colon Cleanser! Cleans out toxic buildup with oxygen!
Nascent Iodine - Promotes detoxification, mental focus and thyroid health.
Smart Meter Cover - Reduces Smart Meter radiation by 96%! (See Video).