Evaldas Gulbinas is a European fine artist and a tattooist. He has a fine art practice that includes sculptures, digital media, installations, and tattoos. Gulbinas formalized his passion for art by joining National M.K. Ciurlionis Art School in Vilnius, Lithuania, at the age of thirteen. He pursued his passion further and completed his foundation in Art and Design from West Thames College. After graduating, he moved to London and acquired BA honors in Fine Arts and Mixed Media from the University of Westminster. He is a prominent tattoo artist. If you want to get your first tattoo, here are a few things to know.
1- Trust your instinct.
- A tattoo is not just a result, it’s a whole process, and this process is only possible if you trust your tattoo artist or a tattoo artist.
- For this, do not hesitate to exchange, explain your desires, and express your fears.
- When entering a tattoo parlor, the overall atmosphere does not suit you, or if you are not convinced by tattoo artists, get out!
- Trust your instinct, and when it tells you you’re not in the right place, it’s because he’s right.
- Conversely, if you enter a shop, chat with your future tattoo artist and feel comfortable, you are on the right track.
2 – DO NOT be afraid to say what you think about the tattoo artist.
- Admittedly, it is unpleasant to disagree with a tattoo expert, in this case, with a tattoo artist.
- But remember, it’s you who will keep the tattoo for life.
- So take the time to look for tattoo inspirations to gradually build your project.
- Tell your future tattooist what you want and what you do not want. Which, of course, does not prevent you from listening to the arguments of the expert in the matter.
3 – Research tattoo artists and salons.
Each tattoo artist has his style, his paw, and his universe. It seems quite natural that you look at the achievements of a tattoo artist before making an appointment with him (or with her).
You can inquire in several ways, on their flash catalogs, in their living room, on their Instagram account or on their book of tattoos, where all the referenced artists guarantee a maximum level of hygiene.
4- Do not choose the cheapest tattoo artist.
A tattoo costs its price because it includes the material, the time spent on the drawing, and the level of detail.
It is normal for a tattoo finer, more elaborate, and that requires work costs a higher price.
On the contrary, if a tattoo artist makes you a tattoo at € 20, I advise you to simulate diarrhea and take your legs to your neck.
No, a tattoo under €20 is not normal. This indicates that hygiene is not respected, that the tattoo artist is not at the level or that the drawing is sloppy.
So no, the money factor should not be considered in your choice of the tattooist. Nevertheless, we do not encourage you to choose a tattoo artist who charges you 2000€ per hour. Opt for the one who does the best job for reasonable charges.
Please Help Support BeforeitsNews by trying our Natural Health Products below!
Order by Phone at 888-809-8385 or online at https://mitocopper.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Order by Phone at 888-809-8385 or online at https://www.herbanomic.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Humic & Fulvic Trace Minerals Complex - Nature's most important supplement! Vivid Dreams again!
HNEX HydroNano EXtracellular Water - Improve immune system health and reduce inflammation
Ultimate Clinical Potency Curcumin - Natural pain relief, reduce inflammation and so much more.
pathogens and gives you more
energy. (See Blood Video)
Oxy Powder - Natural Colon Cleanser! Cleans out toxic buildup with oxygen!
Nascent Iodine - Promotes detoxification, mental focus and thyroid health.
Smart Meter Cover - Reduces Smart Meter radiation by 96%! (See Video)
Immusist Beverage Concentrate - Proprietary blend, formulated to reduce inflammation while hydrating and oxygenating the cells.