3RD TEMPLE CRIMSON WORM-DYE, A KEY ELEMENT FOR RED HEIFER DEVELOPED
CRIMSON WORM-DYE, A KEY ELEMENT FOR RED HEIFER DEVELOPED PREPARATION FOR 3RD TEMPLE
CRIMSON WORM-DYE, A KEY ELEMENT FOR RED HEIFER DEVELOPED IN PREPARATION FOR 3RD TEMPLE CRIMSON WORM-DYE, A KEY ELEMENT FOR RED HEIFER DEVELOPED IN PREPARATION FOR 3RD TEMPLE. Monday, the Temple Institute completed its study of the Biblical crimson dye with a practical demonstration. The study is part of the institute’s ongoing Red Heifer project led by Rabbi Yisrael Ariel and his son, Rabbi Azariah Ariel, as the crimson wool is a necessary element in the preparation of the ashes of the red heife
RED HEIFER AND THE THIRD TEMPLE
THE BIBLE PROPHESIES THE REBUIL
DING OF THE TEMPLE
In Revelation 11:1-2, John was told to measure the Jewish temple and those that worship therein. A person obviously cannot measure a temple if there is no temple to be measured. The time given in the prophecy when this event will take place is 42 months before the Second Coming of Jesus and the Battle of Armageddon. Therefore, this prophecy indicates the Jewish temple will be standing 42 months before the Second Coming.
The Scriptures also indicate there will soon be a peace agreement between the Israelis and Palestinians. The prophecies foretell clearly the Jewish temple will be completed during the 3 ½ years following the signing of this peace agreement. Pressure from the International Community for Israel to reach a two-state solution to the Palestinian problem has never been greater than now.
We know the temple cannot be built until Israel has a qualified red heifer for the purification of the Israeli people. Many efforts are ongoing by the Temple Institute and others to produce a red heifer, indicating that we are nearing the time for the building of the Third Temple.
WHY IS A RED HEIFER SO IMPORTANT?
Numbers 19 teaches the Jewish people if any person has had contact with a dead body, he or she is ritually impure and may not go into the sanctuary of the Lord until being purified. This means if a person has walked through a cemetery, visited a funeral home, been in a hospital where someone has died or been in the presence of human death in any form, he is impure. If a person violates this commandment by entering the sanctuary while impure, he is to be cut off from Israel. In other words, the person is to be excommunicated from God’s people.
The commandment in Numbers 19 describes the only way people under the law could be purified from contact with a dead body. A red heifer without blemish and on which a yoke has never been placed must be killed, its body burned and the ashes mingled in water. The one to be purified must then be sprinkled by the mixture in order to be cleansed from the curse of death. Only after the prescribed treatment can a person then go into the sanctuary of the Lord.
The Jewish people today assume that all of them have had contact with death and therefore the entire nation is impure. Consequently, it has become the highest priority of religiously observant Jews to find a qualified red heifer to cleanse the people from death. Until this is accomplished, they don’t believe they can build their longed-for Third Temple.
For years, the Temple Institute in Jerusalem has been leading the drive toward building Israel’s Third Temple. The Institute has created all the furniture and the utensils necessary for the resumption of temple worship. The only two things stopping the construction of the temple on the Temple Mount are the disputes between Muslims and Jews about control over the Temple Mount and the absence of the required red heifer. The Jews believe when they acquire the red heifer, God will resolve the political dispute.
According to Jewish tradition, there have been nine red heifers offered for purification from death since the commandment was originally given to Moses. It is believed the last red heifer was offered during the era of the Second Temple which ended with the Roman destruction of the temple in 70 A.D.
Since Israel took possession of the Temple Mount during the 1967 War, Jews wanting to build their Third Temple have begun to search for a qualified red heifer.
BIBLICAL INSTRUCTIONS ABOUT THE RED HEIFER
Numbers 19:1-22 says,
1) And the LORD spake unto Moses and unto Aaron, saying,
2) This is the ordinance of the law which the LORD hath commanded, saying, Speak unto the children of Israel, that they bring thee a red heifer without spot, wherein is no blemish, and upon which never came yoke:
3) And ye shall give her unto Eleazar the priest, that he may bring her forth without the camp, and one shall slay her before his face:
4) And Eleazar the priest shall take of her blood with his finger, and sprinkle of her blood directly before the tabernacle of the congregation seven times:
5) And one shall burn the heifer in his sight; her skin, and her flesh, and her blood, with her dung, shall he burn:
6) And the priest shall take cedar wood, and hyssop, and scarlet, and cast it into the midst of the burning of the heifer.
7) Then the priest shall wash his clothes, and he shall bathe his flesh in water, and afterward he shall come into the camp, and the priest shall be unclean until the even.
8) And he that burneth her shall wash his clothes in water, and bathe his flesh in water, and shall be unclean until the even.
9) And a man that is clean shall gather up the ashes of the heifer, and lay them up without the camp in a clean place, and it shall be kept for the congregation of the children of Israel for a water of separation: it is a purification for sin.
10) And he that gathereth the ashes of the heifer shall wash his clothes, and be unclean until the even: and it shall be unto the children of Israel, and unto the stranger that sojourneth among them, for a statute for ever.
11) He that toucheth the dead body of any man shall be unclean seven days.
12) He shall purify himself with it on the third day, and on the seventh day he shall be clean: but if he purify not himself the third day, then the seventh day he shall not be clean.
13) Whosoever toucheth the dead body of any man that is dead, and purifieth not himself, defileth the tabernacle of the LORD; and that soul shall be cut off from Israel: because the water of separation was not sprinkled upon him, he shall be unclean; his uncleanness is yet upon him.
14) This is the law, when a man dieth in a tent: all that come into the tent, and all that is in the tent, shall be unclean seven days.
15) And every open vessel, which hath no covering bound upon it, is unclean.
16) And whosoever toucheth one that is slain with a sword in the open fields, or a dead body, or a bone of a man, or a grave, shall be unclean seven days.
17) And for an unclean person they shall take of the ashes of the burnt heifer of purification for sin, and running water shall be put thereto in a vessel:
18) And a clean person shall take hyssop, and dip it in the water, and sprinkle it upon the tent, and upon all the vessels, and upon the persons that were there, and upon him that touched a bone, or one slain, or one dead, or a grave:
19) And the clean person shall sprinkle upon the unclean on the third day, and on the seventh day: and on the seventh day he shall purify himself, and wash his clothes, and bathe himself in water, and shall be clean at even.
20) But the man that shall be unclean, and shall not purify himself, that soul shall be cut off from among the congregation, because he hath defiled the sanctuary of the LORD: the water of separation hath not been sprinkled upon him; he is unclean.
21) And it shall be a perpetual statute unto them, that he that sprinkleth the water of separation shall wash his clothes; and he that toucheth the water of separation shall be unclean until even.
22) And whatsoever the unclean person toucheth shall be unclean; and the soul that toucheth it shall be unclean until even.
SACRIFICES WILL RESUME IN THE END TIME
The prophesied Israeli/Palestinian peace agreement mentioned in Daniel 9:27 will place the Temple Mount under a sharing arrangement between Muslims and Jews according to Revelation 11:1-2. Israel will be allowed to build her Third Temple without disturbing the Muslim holy places.
On one of our recent trips to Israel, I had a former and very religious member of the Israeli Knesset, Rabbi Yehuda Glick, tell me in order for the Jews to build their Third Synagogue on the Temple Mount, they would be willing to build it up there without disturbing the Dome of the Rock or the Al-Aqsa Mosque.
When the temple is completed, animal sacrifices will be offered just like they were in the Old Testament. These are the sacrifices that the Antichrist will stop.
Please Help Support BeforeitsNews by trying our Natural Health Products below!
Order by Phone at 888-809-8385 or online at https://mitocopper.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Order by Phone at 866-388-7003 or online at https://www.herbanomic.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Order by Phone at 866-388-7003 or online at https://www.herbanomics.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Humic & Fulvic Trace Minerals Complex - Nature's most important supplement! Vivid Dreams again!
HNEX HydroNano EXtracellular Water - Improve immune system health and reduce inflammation
Ultimate Clinical Potency Curcumin - Natural pain relief, reduce inflammation and so much more.
pathogens and gives you more
energy. (See Blood Video)
Oxy Powder - Natural Colon Cleanser! Cleans out toxic buildup with oxygen!
Nascent Iodine - Promotes detoxification, mental focus and thyroid health.
Smart Meter Cover - Reduces Smart Meter radiation by 96%! (See Video)