Have you been having trouble getting in the mood lately?
A temporary dip in your sex drive is nothing to be overly concerned about, as everyone experiences this from time to time. Luckily, if your sex drive has been low lately, there are things you can do to turn it around.
Check out this guide to discover how to get in the mood at home.
1. Hit the Gym
Next time before you hit the sheets, try hitting the gym.
When you feel good about yourself, you’ll be much more likely to bring that confidence into the bedroom and burn some extra calories between the sheets. Plus, not only will you feel more energetic, but you’ll also boost your workout session will also help to boost your endorphins.
Endorphins act on the opioid receptors in our brains, and a boost in endorphins can reduce pain and enhance your mood. Whether you just go for a brisk jog or do some pilates, some exercise can really make a difference when it comes to your sexual drive.
2. Share Your Fantasies With Your Partner
Another great way to boost your mood in the bedroom?
Try sharing your fantasies with your partner. When it comes to getting in the mood, you can’t simply rely on physical stimulation. You also need to take advantage of mental power.
If you’re feeling too shy about voicing your fantasies directly, then try telling your partner that you had a dream about him/her. This can help eliminate some of your fears of being embarrassed or judged.
3. Don’t Forget the Foreplay
It can be hard to get in the mood if you’re jumping right into the sex act.
In fact, a recent study found that 70 to 75 percent of women can’t reach orgasm through intercourse. While this may make you feel a little hopeless, it shouldn’t! This is just all the more reason to put your attention on foreplay.
Instead of orgasming through intercourse, it’s been reported that most women orgasm from clitoral stimulation. Of course, foreplay means different things to different people. Here are some ways you can engage in foreplay with your partner:
- Sexting: A quick text to your partner telling what you want them to do to you can help get things warmed up
- Roleplay: Roleplay is a great way to play out your fantasies. You can pretend to be strangers meeting in a bar, pretend to be doctor and nurse- the sky is the limit!
- Light some candles
- Play some sensual music
- Put on a sensual smelling perfume, like Clinique aromatics elixir
- Don’t just kiss- make out!
- Do a striptease
- Put together an erotic spread of chocolate, cherries, strawberries, and whipped cream
- Use sex toys
- Take a hot, soapy shower together
- Do some sensory play with feathers or ice cubes
All of these foreplay tips can really help you get in the mood!
4. Hit the Erogenous Zones
Also, make sure you and your partner are hitting each other’s erogenous zones. There are probably more erogenous zones on the body than you realize. Some of the top erogenous zones include:
- Palms and fingertips
- Inner wrists
- Inner arms
- Small of the back
- Navel and lower stomach
- Behind the knee
- The areola and nipples
- Mouth and lips
- Inner thigh
And of course, the vaginal region and penile region are also huge erogenous zones. The erogenous zones in the vaginal region include:
- The Clitoris: The clitoris has over 8,000 nerve endings. You or your partner can rub your fingers on the area, or use a clitoral vibrator
- A-Spot: This is the lower part of the vaginal opening that is charged with nerve endings
- Pubic Mound: This is the fleshy mound above the clitoris, and it’s also rich in nerve endings
- G-Spot: This is the area inside the vagina that can cause female ejaculation. However, not all women are capable of experiencing G-spot orgasms
The erogenous zones in the penile region include:
- The Glans: This is the head of the penis. It has over 4,000 nerve endings and is the most sensitive part of the penis
- Frenulum: This is the elastic skin on the underside of the penis, where the shaft meets the head
- Foreskin: This is the thin layer of skin on uncircumcised penises
- Scrotum/Testicles: You can gently massage this area during a handjob or during oral sex
- Perineum: This is a sensitive patch of skin that lies between the anus and scrotum
As you can see, there are a lot of areas on the body that you can give extra attention to before you dive right into the sex act.
5. Watch a Movie With Some Steamy Sex Scenes
Sometimes, watching people on the silver screen get in the mood can also help you get in the mood. Here are some movies with great sex scenes to check out with your partner:
- Blue is the Warmest Color
- Lie With Me
- Don’t Look Now
- Little Vera
- The Brown Bunny
- Blue Valentine
- Eyes Wide Shut
After you watch the sex scenes in this movie, you and your partner may not even be able to make it to the end of the film!
How to Get in the Mood: Are You Ready?
Now that you know how to get in the mood, it’s time to put these tips into action. Pretty soon, you and your partner won’t be able to keep your hands off of each other thanks to these tips.
For more tips on livening up your sex life, be sure to check back in with our blog.
The post Feeling Sexy: 5 Simple At-Home Tips for How to Get in the Mood first appeared on Weirdomatic.
Weirdomatic is the place where all weird things come to life through the amazing world of photographs – a corner of our wild imagination or the whimsical face of the reality?
Please Help Support BeforeitsNews by trying our Natural Health Products below!
Order by Phone at 888-809-8385 or online at https://mitocopper.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Order by Phone at 888-388-7003 or online at https://www.herbanomic.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Order by Phone at 888-388-7003 or online at https://www.herbanomics.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Humic & Fulvic Trace Minerals Complex - Nature's most important supplement! Vivid Dreams again!
HNEX HydroNano EXtracellular Water - Improve immune system health and reduce inflammation
Ultimate Clinical Potency Curcumin - Natural pain relief, reduce inflammation and so much more.
pathogens and gives you more
energy. (See Blood Video)
Oxy Powder - Natural Colon Cleanser! Cleans out toxic buildup with oxygen!
Nascent Iodine - Promotes detoxification, mental focus and thyroid health.
Smart Meter Cover - Reduces Smart Meter radiation by 96%! (See Video)
Immusist Beverage Concentrate - Proprietary blend, formulated to reduce inflammation while hydrating and oxygenating the cells.