50 Best Blogs For Architecture Students
- ArchDaily: One of the most popular architecture sites on the web, ArchDaily is a must-visit site for any student hoping to keep up with new architecture projects around the world.
- ArchNewsNow.com: With feature articles and shorter news blurbs alike, this site is an excellent resource for learning about issues in architecture.
- Architecture Planet: See some of the coolest new ideas and projects in the world when you visit this regularly updated site.
- World Architecture Community: This site features amazingly innovative architecture from around the world, and offers students the chance to build their own architecture blog when they’re done reading the site’s.
- e-architect: Find architecture news, photos, interviews, and more on this essential architecture blog.
- ArchiNinja: Architecture major Linda Bennett discusses and critiques current architectural projects and ideas on this blog.
- Building Design + Construction: Learn about the latest innovations in construction, green design, and other building-related topics from this blog, an essential part of any architectural education.
- Architecture Lab: The Architecture Lab online magazine features news, projects, competitions, videos, interviews, and even a book club.
- Dezeen: On Dezeen’s blog, readers will find photographs and information about some of the most amazing and impressive architectural projects in the world.
- The Architectural Review: Don’t miss out on the news, commentary, and essays this high-quality blog accompaniment to The Architectural Review carries.
- Architect: Architect is the magazine of the American Institute of Architects, and the publication’s blog features some of the same articles and news items online.
- Blueprint: Covering architecture and design, this magazine’s blog takes on the modern architectural world through criticism, interesting articles, and more.
- Architectural Record: Follow architecture news, read critiques of the latest projects, check out videos, learn about architects, and much more on this magazine’s site.
- The Architect’s Newspaper: Head to this publication’s blog to read posts on a wide range of topics, from whimsical design to functional public spaces.
- Dwell: Dwell‘s blog is full of eye candy, both of the architectural and industrial design varieties.
- designboom: This blog offers up coverage of more than just architecture, also featuring great art, photography, and graphic design.
- A Daily Dose of Architecture: On this blog, you’ll find almost daily photos of New York, along with short quips and commentary.
- The Architecture Blog: This blog is full of awe-inspiring places and spaces that are sure to get your creative juices flowing.
- MoCo Loco: If you’re looking for images that capture some of the coolest work being done not only in architecture but also in art and design, head to this blog.
- Death By Architecture: This blog focuses on highlighting the latest winners of architectural contests, showcasing photos of amazing and award-winning work.
- Contemporist: On Contemporist, readers will find photos and articles on all aspects of contemporary design, from architecture to lighting.
- B.E.L.T.: Short for The Built Environment in Layman’s Terms, this blog is full of photographs from all over the U.S., capturing everything from skyscrapers to mid-century ranch homes.
- URBANPHOTO: Explore the urban environment with a little help from this photo-saturated blog.
- Prairie Mod: Find a wealth of modern design posts and photographs on this Prairie-style obsessed blog.
- Architecture Student Chronicles: This architecture student shares what she learns with readers, which can act as a great review, study tool, or primer for any architecture student.
- Life of an Architecture Student: Get a few laughs and answers to your architecture student questions on this rapid-fire blog.
- PennDesign Student Blogs: PennDesign offers up a rotating collection of architecture and landscape architecture blogs from students. Head there to read blogs from current students or to the archives to learn about students who’ve already graduated.
- Polyark: This social site offers architecture students a place to connect, and you can build your own blog or read the musings of other current architecture students.
- Lee Bey: Former Chicago Sun-Times architecture critic and employee of Skidmore, Owings & Merrill, shares his thoughts on architecture, politics, policy, and more on this blog.
- AAO Blog: The Association of Architecture Organizations shares information about their network and its members through this blog.
- Archinect: Archinect is a great place to connect with professionals in architecture. The social network offers up forums for discussions as well as an ample supply of blogs for reading material.
- Life of an Architect: Curious as to what your life will be like when you’re finally done with school? This blog offers insights into the real professional workings of the architecture world.
- Architectural Ruminations: St. Louis-based architect Harris Armstrong shares his thoughts on architecture, education, and urbanism on this blog.
- Architechnophilia: This architectural and urban designer works and teaches in the Caribbean. Through his blog, readers will find interesting updates on new projects, academic opportunities, and more.
- Continuity in Architecture: Written by a group of academics and architectures in Manchester and Preston, this blog touches on upcoming exhibitions, student work, and other academic topics.
- Life Without Buildings: While the title might suggest otherwise, this blog is all about architecture, though pop culture, crime, and fiction also make an appearance. Author and architect Jimmy Stamp’s work also appears in a number of architectural publications, but if you don’t have access to those, there’s plenty to read here.
- Coffee With An Architect: Would you like to sit down and have coffee with a working architect? While it’s not as good as the real deal, this blog offers up some interesting insights into the modern architectural world and what it’s like to be an architect.
- OMA: OMA is home to some pretty big names in architecture, including Rem Koolhas, Ellen Van Loon, and Reinier de Graaf. Follow this blog to read the firm’s latest news.
- West 8: West 8 shares photos and articles featuring their latest urban design and landscape architecture projects on this blog.
- Life at HOK: Hellmuth, Obata and Kassabaum is one of the largest architecture firms, and any architecture student can benefit from reading the posts on their blog, written by employees working in their offices around the world.
- Johnston Architects: Head to the Johnston Architects blog to find out not only about the firm’s work but about other inspirational architecture projects.
- Atelier Drome, LLP: You’ll find a number of great photos and articles on modern architectural projects through this firm’s blog.
- Inhabitat: There are few better places to read about the latest and greatest in sustainable architecture and design than this green-thinking blog.
- Solarpedia: Check out this blog to learn more about solar energy in architecture and to see photographs of some truly amazing solar powered projects in the works.
- Arch +Tech: Educate yourself on building information modeling (BIM) systems, which you’ll undoubtedly use at some point in your architecture career to design and display your work.
- BLDG BLOG: This incredibly popular blog focuses on the future of architecture, whether real or imagined, with photos and articles about awe-inspiring concepts.
- TESSELLAR: TESSELLAR explores houses and housing around the world, focusing on new ideas in architecture that allow homes to become more affordable and functional.
- Gizmodo Architecture: Tech site Gizmodo has a special section just for featuring cutting-edge architecture, a great read for those looking to see something really unique.
- suckerPUNCH: This blog focuses on highlighting particularly interesting and innovative architectural projects and sculptural objects, which are sure to leave you inspired.
- Build Blog: From the functional to the fantastical, this blog explores modern building and architectural ideas that are changing the way we interact with our built environment.
Contacts and sources:
Read more at Nano Patents and Innovations
Anyone can join.
Anyone can contribute.
Anyone can become informed about their world.
"United We Stand" Click Here To Create Your Personal Citizen Journalist Account Today, Be Sure To Invite Your Friends.
Please Help Support BeforeitsNews by trying our Natural Health Products below!
Order by Phone at 888-809-8385 or online at https://mitocopper.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Order by Phone at 866-388-7003 or online at https://www.herbanomic.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Order by Phone at 866-388-7003 or online at https://www.herbanomics.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Humic & Fulvic Trace Minerals Complex - Nature's most important supplement! Vivid Dreams again!
HNEX HydroNano EXtracellular Water - Improve immune system health and reduce inflammation.
Ultimate Clinical Potency Curcumin - Natural pain relief, reduce inflammation and so much more.
MitoCopper - Bioavailable Copper destroys pathogens and gives you more energy. (See Blood Video)
Oxy Powder - Natural Colon Cleanser! Cleans out toxic buildup with oxygen!
Nascent Iodine - Promotes detoxification, mental focus and thyroid health.
Smart Meter Cover - Reduces Smart Meter radiation by 96%! (See Video).
Your list is very extensive and informative, but you missed one usefull blog.
Archified – online portal for students of architecture and aspiring architects.
A really good selection of websites, a few that I am unfamiliar with and will certainly be checking out, thanks for sharing.
For the latest construction industry news and views, Specifier Review is worth a visit. Showcasing the latest architectural projects, building product innovations, sustainable solutions and informative articles from manufacturers and construction industry experts.