From the Personal Branding Blog
We have all seen experiences with others ‘go south.’ Sometimes an intuitive thought will tell us not to proceed, but we ignore it. After the fact, we regret having moved forward.
On occasion, it is simply the technology that fouls up the project. But other times, we do not appreciate the way in which others conduct themselves on joint ventures. The problem, in this case, is that it could potentially poorly affect our personal brand reputation. It is therefore to our advantage to have a strict qualifying process before accepting any engagement with other people. Standards and respect for one another are to be held equal, and the goal for the outcome is to be mutually beneficial.
Avoid These Types:
1. In the early days, certain “opportunities” had me frequently ask the question, ‘what is wrong with this picture?’ The once in lifetime events suggested that I would be a fool to turn them down, even though the cost was significant. Foolish or not, arrangements that only benefit one party are to be turned down.
2. An interesting realization is that those who have a lifetime of experience are usually gracious in helping those with less. But those who are only half-way in a career will frequently talk down to those starting out or who think differently. The same people make you feel inadequate, and it is demoralizing. Do yourself a favor to avoid a situation of this nature.
Welcome These Offers:
1. It is motivating to be among energetic people. They are excited about projects and what they might accomplish. Enthusiasm is contagious and will motivate us to do our best. Of course, there should be a reality check and plan revealed before making the final decision.
2. The better partners are open to a free flowing dialogue to exchange and implement the better ideas. This type of arrangement will also empower your success.
3. Most people struggle because they have no clear ultimate vision in mind. When you spot someone who holds a long-term goal and appears driven with passion and purpose, that is an ideal potential partner.
At some point in your life, it is highly likely you either took a job you didn’t care for or partnered with someone only to become dissatisfied. The question becomes, has this been a routine occurrence or did you learn from the first episode? The next time you are about to accept a position or a collaborative effort, consider:
- Will everyone involved benefit?
- Will the effort advance your expertise?
- Do you see the initial project leading to bigger ones and fast-tracking to your distant vision?
As requests arise, take the time to consider all avenues affected by the arrangement. Should components be left out of the agreement suggest they be included. If the person listens and agrees, or at least is willing to find a meeting of the minds, it’s the right start. And if you feel the excitement and believe you will accomplish your mission, you know you are on your way to the forming the right partnership.
- Treat everyone as an equal.
- Expect to be treated as an equal.
- Listen to and provide new ideas.
- Weed out the better ideas to pursue.
- Reject disappointing offers.
- Give due consideration to better sounding projects.
- Work only with those willing to reciprocate.
- Agree to the work that energizes and motivates.
- Seek out partners who match your values and priorities.
- Celebrate Success!
Please Help Support BeforeitsNews by trying our Natural Health Products below!
Order by Phone at 888-809-8385 or online at https://mitocopper.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Order by Phone at 888-388-7003 or online at https://www.herbanomic.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Order by Phone at 888-388-7003 or online at https://www.herbanomics.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Humic & Fulvic Trace Minerals Complex - Nature's most important supplement! Vivid Dreams again!
HNEX HydroNano EXtracellular Water - Improve immune system health and reduce inflammation
Ultimate Clinical Potency Curcumin - Natural pain relief, reduce inflammation and so much more.
pathogens and gives you more
energy. (See Blood Video)
Oxy Powder - Natural Colon Cleanser! Cleans out toxic buildup with oxygen!
Nascent Iodine - Promotes detoxification, mental focus and thyroid health.
Smart Meter Cover - Reduces Smart Meter radiation by 96%! (See Video)
Immusist Beverage Concentrate - Proprietary blend, formulated to reduce inflammation while hydrating and oxygenating the cells.