Consulting is a high value-added service that consists of helping your clients improve their results.
Perhaps the advantages of consulting can be summarized in four points:
1. Have experts in one area (or several): A consultancy has a series of expert professionals in certain areas with proven knowledge and experience.
2. Objectivity and clarity since they provide an external vision to the company. Many times being part of the situation (or the problem) makes reality not see clearly enough. Just having an external vision makes a consultant add value.
3. Being able to face important changes in a short period of time. Because teams of consultants can be formed with significant resources and their ability to manage change, large projects can be tackled in a limited period of time.
4. Change management skills: Consultants must have the skills to manage organizational change. However, it is common that within an organization, the people of the organization do not have this competence because the change in the day-to-day of an organization is not common.
5. Global vision: having participated in various sectors and organizations allows us to provide a global vision of best practices.
What do we have to base ourselves on to value consulting services?
It is common for all of us when we value something for the first time, we do not have enough knowledge of the different parameters to do it correctly. The first time we buy a car, we don’t buy it quite right: some of us forgot to look at the trunk, others to look at the rear seats, others the consumption … but whenever a complex product/service is purchased for the first time, it is complex.
When the services of different consultancies are being evaluated for a project, in the evaluation process it seems that all the offers are similar and in many cases, they have very different fees. This is due to the fact that in the market there are consultancies with very different profiles and also on many occasions “pears and apples” are compared, that is, offers with different scopes are compared.
In this day and age, where diversity and dynamism rule above all, you have to think outside the box if you want to succeed. Take the example of Roger Wakefield, a professional plumber turned into a Youtube sensation. Now, he’s telling people how he managed to succeed from such different career choices and is also offering business advice.
His consultancy has become very popular and he is currently offering advice on how to grow businesses. If you want to succeed, Roger has a bit of advice for you. Here’s what he has to say:
Recognizing that we do not have answers to all the questions that may arise when we are in charge of a company is a fundamental requirement to be able to find the solutions we need. Do not allow pride to destroy your project, knowing our limitations is a virtue, not a defect.
Seek the appropriate advice to resolve any difficulties that arise. For example, if you do not know how to increase the productivity of your employees, find out who you can ask to implement the organizational or technological processes that allow you to better perform the performance of each team within your company.
Do not get carried away by emotions
You are likely to face tough times at some point, despite following the advice of business experts to the letter. Do not despair and do not get carried away, the movements of the economy are not always upward and it may happen that you are going through a period of economic contraction, this is normal.
You should know that if from one period to another you observe a drop in your sales or income, it is likely that it is an economic slowdown. If you have healthy finances, follow your business strategy on time and persevere, you will leave uncertainty behind and you will be able to continue in business to emerge again when the general situation improves. Don’t make hasty decisions, stick with your business plan.
Please Help Support BeforeitsNews by trying our Natural Health Products below!
Order by Phone at 888-809-8385 or online at https://mitocopper.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Order by Phone at 888-809-8385 or online at https://www.herbanomic.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Humic & Fulvic Trace Minerals Complex - Nature's most important supplement! Vivid Dreams again!
Ultimate Clinical Potency Curcumin - Natural pain relief, reduce inflammation and so much more.
pathogens and gives you more
energy. (See Blood Video)
Oxy Powder - Natural Colon Cleanser! Cleans out toxic buildup with oxygen!
Nascent Iodine - Promotes detoxification, mental focus and thyroid health.
Smart Meter Cover - Reduces Smart Meter radiation by 96%! (See Video)
Immusist Beverage Concentrate - Proprietary blend, formulated to reduce inflammation while hydrating and oxygenating the cells.