In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I interview Augie Johnston. Augie is a 35-year-old ex-YouTuber, former professional basketball player, turned entrepreneur. He is currently making waves in the video editing industry with a start-up called Vidchops.
Video is an incredibly powerful medium that helps you build authority in your niche and connect with your audience with your message on a personal level. But… is video right for your business?
The short answer is yes. In this episode, Augie Johnston talks with me about how businesses of all sizes can start using video effectively and ways to use video in your content strategy.
Questions I ask Augie Johnston:
- [1:06] What does Vidchops do?
- [1:28] What problem were you trying to solve in creating Vidchops?
- [2:18] What expectations do you think consumers have today when it comes to video?
- [3:41] Would you say that there’s still a place for video just in the marketing and foundational marketing?
- [4:28] What are some other ways that would make sense for a small business to use video in their overall content play?
- [5:38] Are there effective uses for video on somebody’s website where they’re already driving traffic?
- [7:02] Why is video perhaps more effective than written word or audio?
- [7:34] So what’s a good way for somebody to get started who’s not using video?
- [9:51] What do you advise people in terms of the length of their videos?
- [11:27] Can you talk a little bit about how VidChops works and the work that you do?
- [12:46] Who edits your videos?
- [13:32] What trends are you seeing in video right now — what do people need to be paying attention to?
- [14:21] Are there more effective ways to get people to take action from your videos (i.e. video end cards, etc.)?
- [15:37] Where can people find out more about Vidchops?
More About The Duct Tape Marketing Consultant Network:
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by the HubSpot Podcast Network.
Bio: John Jantsch is a marketing consultant and author of Duct Tape Marketing[www.ducttapemarketing.com] and The Referral Engine[www.referralenginebook.com] and the founder of the Duct Tape Marketing Consultant Network.[www.ducttapemarketingconsultant.com]
Please Help Support BeforeitsNews by trying our Natural Health Products below!
Order by Phone at 888-809-8385 or online at https://mitocopper.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Order by Phone at 888-388-7003 or online at https://www.herbanomic.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Order by Phone at 888-388-7003 or online at https://www.herbanomics.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Humic & Fulvic Trace Minerals Complex - Nature's most important supplement! Vivid Dreams again!
HNEX HydroNano EXtracellular Water - Improve immune system health and reduce inflammation
Ultimate Clinical Potency Curcumin - Natural pain relief, reduce inflammation and so much more.
pathogens and gives you more
energy. (See Blood Video)
Oxy Powder - Natural Colon Cleanser! Cleans out toxic buildup with oxygen!
Nascent Iodine - Promotes detoxification, mental focus and thyroid health.
Smart Meter Cover - Reduces Smart Meter radiation by 96%! (See Video)
Immusist Beverage Concentrate - Proprietary blend, formulated to reduce inflammation while hydrating and oxygenating the cells.