Banking Crisis Prevention Emergency Operation Initiated, Massive Fed Repo Bank Rescue - Video
The fed had to come to the rescue of over-leveraged lenders amid a liquidity panic causing the overnight funds rate to surge! Is this the beginning of the next banking crisis or just a bump in the road to endless prosperity?
America has been running on a ‘supply side economics’, catering to the corporations and banks, you know Fascism. (The marriage of corporation and state interests) and this has destroyed the ‘demand side economics’ citizens. Who would have guessed. lol
FED: oh don’t worry about it, we’ll essentially pay it for you and make the ordinary tax payer cover the cost. We don’t want you selling your assets to the open market and dropping the value like a real economy should work. If you devalue those assets the loans against those assets will drop and screw the big guy! Everybody stay leveraged to the hilt!
***Support BeforeItsNews by trying APeX (far superior to colloidal silver) or any of our four other great health products at www.mitocopper.com ***
One thing that gets me, especially with all these older generationers, is that they think that their bank deposits are somehow insured by their sovereign governments.. All new money, whether printed or digitized, derives out of debt, and only 5% of all money derives out of government debt, the other 95% from private lending. If the private sector goes bust, these governments have absolutely no way of insuring people’s deposits.. Too many brain dead people just don’t comprehend how this system works.
Things get really interesting when the rats don’t trust each other. Let’s not forget the FED gave the banks the okay to buyback their own shares. This in itself is the mother of all greed. When rats start eating rats and snakes start eating their own tails we know the end of an era is here
‘Plumbing of the Financial System’ Under Pressure; Fed Providing Massive Liquidity and Potentially Permanent Repo and QE
◆ The ‘plumbing of the U.S. financial system’ is under pressure as liquidity dries up forcing New York Federal Reserve to provide massive liquidity and potentially they may be forced to move to permanent repo operations and renewed quantitative easing or QE
◆ The New York Fed appears to be set to do another $75 billion overnight repo operation today. It follows massive liquidity injections of the same size yesterday and on Wednesday, and $53.2 billion on Tuesday.
◆ The Fed is preparing a ‘temporary’ liquidity injection for a fourth straight day and there are concerns that increased signs of severe stress in the funding markets in the U.S. may force the Fed to permanently increase their reserves by electronically creating dollars in order to buy more U.S. Treasurys
◆ The Fed is deploying this ‘remedy’ for the first time in a decade, since the last global financial crisis and there are signs that we may be on the verge of another financial crisis centered on the U.S. financial and monetary system
◆ Gold prices are marginally higher today and for the week and appear headed for their first weekly gain in four weeks, supported by concerns about the U.S. financial system, a softer dollar, the tinder box that is the Middle East and trade wars which are impacting global economic growth.
Please Help Support BeforeitsNews by trying our Natural Health Products below!
Join our affiliate program and earn extra money by sharing with friends and family or by posting on your social media.
Order by Phone at 888-809-8385 or online at www.mitocopper.com
Get our Free Ebook, "Suppressed Health Secrets" with Natural Cures THEY don't want you to know!
APeX - Far superior to colloidal silver! Destroys Viruses, Bacteria, Pathogens with Oxygen plus Silver!
Supreme Fulvic - Nature's most important supplement! Vivid Dreams again!
Ultimate Curcumin - Natural pain relief, reduce inflammation and so much more.
pathogens and gives you more
energy. (See Blood Video)
Oxy Powder - Natural Colon Cleanser! Cleans out toxic buildup with oxygen!
Organic Hemp Extract (CBD) - Full Spectrum high CBD (3300mg) hemp extract eases stiff joints, relieves stress and more!
Nascent Iodine - Promotes detoxification, mental focus and thyroid health.
Smart Meter Cover - Reduces Smart Meter radiation by 96%! (See Video)
FINAL WARNING! Diseases are EXPLODING! Watch this Video about APeX and You'll THROW AWAY Your Colloidal Silver! APeX destroys Viruses, Bacteria and other Pathogens with the power of Oxygen PLUS Silver! Nobody else has a product like THIS! See why the inventor hasn't been sick in 16 years and why you'll never hear about it on the FAKE NEWS! Get some now and tell your friends about it too so we can reach more people!