Written by Steven Hansen
The U.S. new cases 7-day rolling average are 16.2 % HIGHER than the 7-day rolling average one week ago and U.S. deaths due to coronavirus are now 7.2 % LOWER than the rolling average one week ago. Today’s posts include:
- U.S. Coronavirus New Cases are 45,552
- U.S. Coronavirus deaths are at 1,260
- U.S. Coronavirus immunizations have been administered to 42.9 % of the population
- The 7-day rolling average rate of growth of the pandemic shows new cases worsened and deaths worsened [new cases are now clearly on a worsening trend]
- WHO report says animals likely source of COVID – not a lab leak
- Comparing COVID-19 and Vaccine Death Rates
- Scientists develop test to detect the virus that causes COVID-19 even when it mutates
- COVID: Remember how we segregated smokers? It could be a lot worse for the unvaccinated
- Developing orally administrable drugs to combat SARS-CoV-2
- We Can’t End the Pandemic Without Vaccinating Kids
- An Asymmetric Recovery Awaits the Global Economy
Please Help Support BeforeitsNews by trying our Natural Health Products below!
Order by Phone at 888-809-8385 or online at https://mitocopper.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Order by Phone at 888-388-7003 or online at https://www.herbanomic.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Order by Phone at 888-388-7003 or online at https://www.herbanomics.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Humic & Fulvic Trace Minerals Complex - Nature's most important supplement! Vivid Dreams again!
HNEX HydroNano EXtracellular Water - Improve immune system health and reduce inflammation
Ultimate Clinical Potency Curcumin - Natural pain relief, reduce inflammation and so much more.
pathogens and gives you more
energy. (See Blood Video)
Oxy Powder - Natural Colon Cleanser! Cleans out toxic buildup with oxygen!
Nascent Iodine - Promotes detoxification, mental focus and thyroid health.
Smart Meter Cover - Reduces Smart Meter radiation by 96%! (See Video)
Immusist Beverage Concentrate - Proprietary blend, formulated to reduce inflammation while hydrating and oxygenating the cells.