It seems that Siberia has already a new disease outbreak. A week ago a young boy died of bubonic plague in Siberia authorities prompted emergency measures and vaccinations in response.
Strangely enough a new disease outbreak has emerged as a young boy died of anthrax! This time it is due to the permafrost melt because of the heat wave over Siberia.
A 12-year-old boy evacuated from an anthrax epidemic zone in Russia has died in hospital while eight other people have been diagnosed with the disease. The infection has resurfaced in western Siberia 75 years after the previous outbreak.
The child died in hospital in the city of Salekhard, the capital of the Yamalo-Nenetsk Autonomous Area, where quarantine over the anthrax outbreak was declared last week. The boy was among several dozen indigenous people evacuated from the contaminated area.
“We are 90 percent sure that he died from anthrax. He had the intestinal form of the disease, which is harder to diagnose,”the office of Yamal Governor Dmitry Kobylkin told TASS.
“From day one we’ve been walking the extra mile and doing everything possible to save every life. But the infection has proven to be insidious,” he said. “It returned after 75 years and claimed a child’s life.”
This epidemic is a rare case, scientists say, but the cause goes a long way back.
“In Siberia, it is an uncommon event, and the issue is that a raindeer likely defrosted from the permafrost because of the heat wave that occurred, and that animal had the spores in it [which] got into the environment around it. Other raindeer, who were nibbling on the grass, acquired the anthrax infection themselves,” professor of preventive medicine Doctor William Schaffner told RT.
More than two thousand of those deer have already died, all of them in the Yamalo-Nenetsky area. This territory is located above the Arctic Circle, and is generally known for a very long winter that lasts up to 8 months, and extremely low temperatures, reaching -70 degrees Celsius.
A total of 90 people, half of them children, were taken to hospital after being evacuated from the remote area where the infection spread. Most of them tested negative for the disease.
Yamal residents are collecting donations for the evacuees, who had to leave most of their possessions behind. Considering their nomadic lifestyle, many of them are now left with nothing except the clothes they are wearing.
The ongoing anthrax outbreak is the first reported in Yamal in over seven decades.
Full article at:
Please Help Support BeforeitsNews by trying our Natural Health Products below!
Order by Phone at 888-809-8385 or online at https://mitocopper.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Order by Phone at 888-388-7003 or online at https://www.herbanomic.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Order by Phone at 888-388-7003 or online at https://www.herbanomics.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Humic & Fulvic Trace Minerals Complex - Nature's most important supplement! Vivid Dreams again!
HNEX HydroNano EXtracellular Water - Improve immune system health and reduce inflammation
Ultimate Clinical Potency Curcumin - Natural pain relief, reduce inflammation and so much more.
pathogens and gives you more
energy. (See Blood Video)
Oxy Powder - Natural Colon Cleanser! Cleans out toxic buildup with oxygen!
Nascent Iodine - Promotes detoxification, mental focus and thyroid health.
Smart Meter Cover - Reduces Smart Meter radiation by 96%! (See Video)