The new results cover 200 metres of strike length on seven drill sections as part of the company’s $25 million fully funded 2021 exploration effort. New shallow high-grade drill results between bedrock surface and approximately 70 vertical metres depth include:
- 10.01 grams per ton (g/t) gold over 34.85 metres from 50.50 to 85.35 metres in drill hole BR-218 on drill section 19925, including a high-grade core of 106.40 g/t gold over 2.25 metres from 77.70 to 79.95 metres
- 15.25 g/t gold over 10.40 metres from 63.00 to 73.40 metres in drill hole BR-243 on drill section 20000 with a total mineralized interval of 5.09 g/t gold over 36.40 metres from bedrock surface
- 16.69 g/t gold over 8.60 metres from bedrock surface in drill hole BR-241 on drill section 20025
- 15.68 g/t gold over 11.75 metres from 75.75 to 87.50 metres in drill hole BR-242 on drill section 20050, including a high-grade core of 44.47 g/t gold over 2.70 metres from 76.50 to 79.20 metres
- 20.83 g/t gold over 5.50 metres from 42.00 to 47.50 metres in drill hole BR-240 on drill section 20075, with a total near-surface mineralized interval of 4.94 g/t gold over 36.20 metres from 40.30 to 76.50 metres
- 10.31 g/t gold over 3.15 metres, from 163.90 to 167.05 in drill hole BR-217 in drill section 20100 within a total mineralized interval of 1.13 g/t gold over 67.90 metres from 133.50 to 201.40 metres
READ: Great Bear Resources says LP fault drilling continues to underline the gold target’s credentials
All told, Great Bear has now published results from 227 LP Fault drill holes and anticipates up to 400 LP Fault drill holes will be completed by the end of 2021.
“Results from over 50 drill holes are expected to be received between now and the end of February 2021, marking our most active period of incoming results in the Dixie project’s history,” CEO Chris Taylor said in a statement. “Today’s results consist of near-surface drill holes targeting the same high-grade domain on tight 25 metre centres along 200 metres of the LP Fault zone, demonstrating exceptional continuity of high-grade gold mineralization extending to bedrock surface.”
Great Bear’s Dixie project is wholly-owned and comprises 9,140 hectares of contiguous claims that extend more than 22 kilometers (km). It sits around 25 km southeast of the town of Red Lake, Ontario.
Contact Andrew Kessel at [email protected]
Follow him on Twitter @andrew_kessel
Story by ProactiveInvestors
Please Help Support BeforeitsNews by trying our Natural Health Products below!
Order by Phone at 888-809-8385 or online at https://mitocopper.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Order by Phone at 888-388-7003 or online at https://www.herbanomic.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Order by Phone at 888-388-7003 or online at https://www.herbanomics.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Humic & Fulvic Trace Minerals Complex - Nature's most important supplement! Vivid Dreams again!
HNEX HydroNano EXtracellular Water - Improve immune system health and reduce inflammation
Ultimate Clinical Potency Curcumin - Natural pain relief, reduce inflammation and so much more.
pathogens and gives you more
energy. (See Blood Video)
Oxy Powder - Natural Colon Cleanser! Cleans out toxic buildup with oxygen!
Nascent Iodine - Promotes detoxification, mental focus and thyroid health.
Smart Meter Cover - Reduces Smart Meter radiation by 96%! (See Video)
Immusist Beverage Concentrate - Proprietary blend, formulated to reduce inflammation while hydrating and oxygenating the cells.