Benchmark Metals Inc (CVE:BNCH) (OTCQX:BNCHF) has commenced its property-wide exploration program for 2021.
The company said the extensive program utilizes a proven methodology with a track record of success.
Together with the scope and scale of this year’s program, Benchmark said it anticipates its methodology could discover significant gold-silver ounces in satellite deposits across the largely underexplored 145 square-kilometer (km2) land package.
READ: Benchmark Metals mobilizing crew for its Lawyers Gold-Silver Project in preparation for 2021 work program
Benchmark’s flagship Lawyers Gold-Silver Project is road accessible and located within the Golden Horseshoe area of north-central British Columbia, Canada.
“Benchmark well exceeded expectations with its current mineral resource estimate and sees near-term potential for the upcoming drill program to deliver significant gold-silver ounces at Lawyers in terms of both quantity and quality,” said CEO John Williamson in a statement.
“Our exploration strategy dovetails exceptionally well with resource definition drilling as we continue to generate new drill targets. While many explorers in the Golden Horseshoe are planning 5,000 to 20,000 metre drill programs this year, Benchmark will drill at least 100,000 fully-funded metres.”
Exploration program highlights include:
- Up to 50,000 metres (m) of exploratory diamond drilling including Marmot, Marmot East, Lala, Silver Pond, Guilfords Edge, and a number of new targets. Initial 10,000m planned at Marmot.
- Detailed ground magnetic surveys to delineate structures that potentially control or host mineralization. Plans for 315 line kilometres in four different survey areas.
- Airborne VTEM geophysical and radiometric survey spanning the southern half of the project to identify EM and potassic anomalies associated with porphyry and epithermal mineralization. Spacing planned for 621 line kilometres at 100m.
- Ground Induced Polarization (IP) surveys to delineate subsurface chargeability and resistivity anomalies that are associated with mineralization. This would include 66.5 line kilometers covering 5 km2 over three survey areas, including Marmot and extensions at Silver Pond.
- Extensive soil sampling surveys to expand and explore for new anomalies across the district-scale land position. At least 3,000 samples planned covering 48 km2.
- Detailed geological mapping and prospecting planned at over 15 prospective target areas. Over 1,000 rock grab, chip, and channel samples will be collected within these prospective areas.
Contact the author: [email protected]
Follow him on Twitter @PatrickMGraham
Story by ProactiveInvestors
Please Help Support BeforeitsNews by trying our Natural Health Products below!
Order by Phone at 888-809-8385 or online at https://mitocopper.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Order by Phone at 888-388-7003 or online at https://www.herbanomic.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Order by Phone at 888-388-7003 or online at https://www.herbanomics.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Humic & Fulvic Trace Minerals Complex - Nature's most important supplement! Vivid Dreams again!
HNEX HydroNano EXtracellular Water - Improve immune system health and reduce inflammation
Ultimate Clinical Potency Curcumin - Natural pain relief, reduce inflammation and so much more.
pathogens and gives you more
energy. (See Blood Video)
Oxy Powder - Natural Colon Cleanser! Cleans out toxic buildup with oxygen!
Nascent Iodine - Promotes detoxification, mental focus and thyroid health.
Smart Meter Cover - Reduces Smart Meter radiation by 96%! (See Video)
Immusist Beverage Concentrate - Proprietary blend, formulated to reduce inflammation while hydrating and oxygenating the cells.