Read the Beforeitsnews.com story here. Advertise at Before It's News here.
Profile image
By ProactiveInvestors (Reporter)
Contributor profile | More stories
Story Views
Now:
Last hour:
Last 24 hours:
Total:

Lithium Australia's JV partner Galan Lithium completes initial sampling at Greenbushes South Project

% of readers think this story is Fact. Add your two cents.


Lithium Australia NL (ASX:LIT) (OTCMKTS:LMMFF) (FRA:3MW) and joint venture partner Galan Lithium Ltd (ASX:GLN) (FRA:9CH) have completed initial exploration sampling and mapping work at the Greenbushes South Lithium Project in Western Australia.

A review of historical data sets indicated a well-defined footprint of anomalous concentrations of pathfinder elements surrounding the Greenbushes mine and along its host structure.

This led to a reconnaissance field visit being conducted by Galan last month which included preliminary field mapping and hard rock/soil sampling.

The companies are confident that the data indicates the Donnybrook-Bridgetown Shear Zone (DBSZ), which hosts the Greenbushes deposit, continues along strike into the Greenbushes South project area.

Donnybrook-Bridgetown shear zone

The major goal of the field mapping was to identify and map the surface expression of the DBSZ.

A total of 25 soil samples and 15 rock chip samples were taken perpendicular to strike of the DBSZ with assays returning arsenic concentrations up to 574 parts per million, up to 16 ppm antimony and up to 12 ppm of tin.

Additional samples taken from previously mapped pegmatite outcrops have concentrations of up to 27 ppm of tin.

These initial samples serve as a positive sign for future targeted soil and geophysical surveys along the DBSZ to help identify potential blind pegmatite bodies.

Galan, which holds 80% of the project and LIT the remaining 20%, is now undertaking planning for further soil and rock chip sampling.

Story by ProactiveInvestors



Source: http://www.proactiveinvestors.com/companies/news/951878/lithium-australia-s-jv-partner-galan-lithium-completes-initial-sampling-at-greenbushes-south-project-951878.html


Before It’s News® is a community of individuals who report on what’s going on around them, from all around the world.

Anyone can join.
Anyone can contribute.
Anyone can become informed about their world.

"United We Stand" Click Here To Create Your Personal Citizen Journalist Account Today, Be Sure To Invite Your Friends.

Please Help Support BeforeitsNews by trying our Natural Health Products below!


Order by Phone at 888-809-8385 or online at https://mitocopper.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST

Order by Phone at 888-388-7003 or online at https://www.herbanomic.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST

Order by Phone at 888-388-7003 or online at https://www.herbanomics.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST


Humic & Fulvic Trace Minerals Complex - Nature's most important supplement! Vivid Dreams again!

HNEX HydroNano EXtracellular Water - Improve immune system health and reduce inflammation

Ultimate Clinical Potency Curcumin - Natural pain relief, reduce inflammation and so much more.

MitoCopper - Bioavailable Copper destroys pathogens and gives you more energy. (See Blood Video)
Oxy Powder - Natural Colon Cleanser!  Cleans out toxic buildup with oxygen! 
Nascent Iodine - Promotes detoxification, mental focus and thyroid health.
Smart Meter Cover -  Reduces Smart Meter radiation by 96%!  (See Video)

Immusist Beverage Concentrate - Proprietary blend, formulated to reduce inflammation while hydrating and oxygenating the cells.

Report abuse
Loading...

Comments

Your Comments
Question   Razz  Sad   Evil  Exclaim  Smile  Redface  Biggrin  Surprised  Eek   Confused   Cool  LOL   Mad   Twisted  Rolleyes   Wink  Idea  Arrow  Neutral  Cry   Mr. Green

MOST RECENT
Load more ...

SignUp

Login

Newsletter

Email this story
Email this story

If you really want to ban this commenter, please write down the reason:

If you really want to disable all recommended stories, click on OK button. After that, you will be redirect to your options page.