Read the Beforeitsnews.com story here. Advertise at Before It's News here.
Profile image
By Jeff Nielson (Reporter)
Contributor profile | More stories
Story Views
Now:
Last hour:
Last 24 hours:
Total:

Western Poverty: A Crime-Against-Humanity Proven In One Picture

% of readers think this story is Fact. Add your two cents.


Many previous commentaries have detailed the (deliberate) destruction of our economies, the destruction of our standard of living, the destruction of our currencies, and the imminent destruction of our societies, themselves. However what has previously been lacking was any specific data or graphic which would simultaneously prove this destruction, and reveal the magnitude of that destruction.

This is no longer an issue. A single chart, ironically produced by one of the Big Banks responsible for this economic carnage, clearly proves the (economic) destruction of the Western bloc, and also details the precise magnitude of that destruction. What it shows can only be described as a crime against humanity.

A picture is worth a thousand words.” At first glance, this chart may not seem to “say” a lot. Lots of poor people in Africa and India. Lots of rich people in the West, and now, lots of poor people as well. Nothing we didn’t already know. However, when we look closer, when we look at the precise proportions of global wealth distribution, then this chart says a great deal. To see this requires more data:

Population of North America + Europe  -  1.27 billion

Population of Africa  -  1.1 billion

Population of India  -  1.25 billion

Population of China  -  1.35 billion

For readers with little experience in dealing with statistical jargon, some further translation is in order. The vertical axis of the chart above is easily understood. It is the Earth’s entire population, broken down by regions, and represented on a percentage basis, in order to ensure uniformity in the reporting of this data.

The horizontal axis, the “wealth deciles”, represents the Earth’s population broken down by their level of wealth. The precise way this is done is by grouping people into 10% blocs, with each bloc assigned a sequential number. To make it simpler; “1” represents the poorest 10%-bloc of people on the planet, while “10” represents the wealthiest 10%-bloc.

Similarly, 1 + 2 represents the poorest 20% of the Earth’s population. At the opposite end of the spectrum; 9 + 10 represents the planet’s wealthiest 20%. When we relate these deciles to the actual populations of these regions, we clearly see the crime-against-humanity previously noted.

As shown above; Africa hosts roughly 25% of the bottom decile, the poorest of the world’s poor. India has 20% of the poorest-of-the-poor. When we add North America (10%) + Europe (17%) together; we see that the West now has roughly 27% of the poorest-of-the-poor. Now let’s compare these regions, statistically.



Source: http://bullionbullscanada.com/index.php/commentary/international-commentary/26657-western-poverty-a-crime-against-humanity-proven-in-one-picture


Before It’s News® is a community of individuals who report on what’s going on around them, from all around the world.

Anyone can join.
Anyone can contribute.
Anyone can become informed about their world.

"United We Stand" Click Here To Create Your Personal Citizen Journalist Account Today, Be Sure To Invite Your Friends.

Please Help Support BeforeitsNews by trying our Natural Health Products below!


Order by Phone at 888-809-8385 or online at https://mitocopper.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST

Order by Phone at 866-388-7003 or online at https://www.herbanomic.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST

Order by Phone at 866-388-7003 or online at https://www.herbanomics.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST


Humic & Fulvic Trace Minerals Complex - Nature's most important supplement! Vivid Dreams again!

HNEX HydroNano EXtracellular Water - Improve immune system health and reduce inflammation

Ultimate Clinical Potency Curcumin - Natural pain relief, reduce inflammation and so much more.

MitoCopper - Bioavailable Copper destroys pathogens and gives you more energy. (See Blood Video)
Oxy Powder - Natural Colon Cleanser!  Cleans out toxic buildup with oxygen! 
Nascent Iodine - Promotes detoxification, mental focus and thyroid health.
Smart Meter Cover -  Reduces Smart Meter radiation by 96%!  (See Video)

Report abuse

    Comments

    Your Comments
    Question   Razz  Sad   Evil  Exclaim  Smile  Redface  Biggrin  Surprised  Eek   Confused   Cool  LOL   Mad   Twisted  Rolleyes   Wink  Idea  Arrow  Neutral  Cry   Mr. Green

    MOST RECENT
    Load more ...

    SignUp

    Login

    Newsletter

    Email this story
    Email this story

    If you really want to ban this commenter, please write down the reason:

    If you really want to disable all recommended stories, click on OK button. After that, you will be redirect to your options page.