Part I of this two-part series alerted readers to a 31-minute presentation by the UK propaganda-hub: The Economist. The video was titled “The World in 2016.” In that video, despite its best efforts to hide the fact, we learned from the Economist that the World of 2016 is (literally) the world of the Oligarchs.
For the first time [in history], the richest 1% of the global population will enjoy a greater share of global wealth than the other 99%.
Given the timing of the release of this video, and the data cited above, it is impossible to believe that The Economist was not already aware of the very similar data which was about to be released by another (but much different) UK publication, The Guardian:
Richest 62 people as wealthy as half of world’s population, says OxFam
In fact, it is not the (entire) “richest 1%” who have stolen and hoarded literally half of the world’s wealth. It is a mere sixty-two Oligarchs. Even before this news was released; this truth was alluded to in Part I:
More specifically; it is a small fraction of this “richest 1%” of the global population who hoard the vast majority of this wealth: the Oligarchs.
In fact, that reference wasn’t nearly specific enough. In a global population of over 7 billion, the richest 1% is a demographic of more than 70 million people. Inside such a population, these Sixty-Two Oligarchs are a less-than-microscopic fraction, totally invisible, just the way they like it. Literally less than one in a million.
Clearly, The Economist’s 15-second reference to the theft of more than half of the world’s wealth was not an attempt to alert us to the crime. It was a cynical attempt to HIDE THE CRIMINALS, knowing that this information was about to be released to the general public.
Effectively, these Sixty-Two Oligarchs are the rulers of the world. As a general rule, if someone “owns” the majority of anything, they control the whole.
Own a majority of shares, and you control a corporation. Own a majority of politicians (via bribery), and you can control a government. Own a majority of all the world’s largest corporations (in the 21st century’s Corporate World), and you control the world. The Economist devoted a grand total of 15 seconds of their presentation to this hideous reality, buried near the end.
However, hiding the truth was not the only objective in this 31-minute exercise in brainwashing. Just like the Corporate media does with its daily “news”, there was also a more general effort made to shape the way we think: anecdotally.
The (very) rich are hoarding more than ever. The world is getting hotter. We’re fed these anecdotes, but never given any explanation. This happened, and then that happened, and then this happened. As noted in Part I, the objective of turning the “world” into nothing more than an endless stream of disjointed sound-bites is clear: accept without thinking.
Along with the endless stream of anecdotes; we see the Corporate media’s propaganda punctuated by stating conclusions, always with no detailed explanation or reasoning provided. “Ben Bernanke said this, and so that happened.” The fact that there is no logical/rational connection between “this” and “that” never surfaces in the anecdotal reporting of these drones. Accept without thinking. Never ask: why?
Programming the serfs into this passive, infantile mode, where nothing ever has to make any sense because no one ever asks “why” is of the utmost importance to the Sixty-Two Oligarchs. It allows the Oligarchs to perpetrate their most-vile deeds (usually the destruction of nations), via our puppet governments, with nary a whimper of protest from apathetic populations of brain-dead, couch potatoes.
Please Help Support BeforeitsNews by trying our Natural Health Products below!
Order by Phone at 888-809-8385 or online at https://mitocopper.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Order by Phone at 866-388-7003 or online at https://www.herbanomic.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Order by Phone at 866-388-7003 or online at https://www.herbanomics.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Humic & Fulvic Trace Minerals Complex - Nature's most important supplement! Vivid Dreams again!
HNEX HydroNano EXtracellular Water - Improve immune system health and reduce inflammation
Ultimate Clinical Potency Curcumin - Natural pain relief, reduce inflammation and so much more.
pathogens and gives you more
energy. (See Blood Video)
Oxy Powder - Natural Colon Cleanser! Cleans out toxic buildup with oxygen!
Nascent Iodine - Promotes detoxification, mental focus and thyroid health.
Smart Meter Cover - Reduces Smart Meter radiation by 96%! (See Video)