Source: Streetwise Reports 10/26/2020
HighGold Mining’s recent drill results and current and next drill campaigns are reviewed in a Haywood report.
In an Oct. 15 research note, Haywood analyst Kerry Smith reported that “resource expansion drilling at HighGold Mining Inc.’s (HIGH:TSX.V; HGGOF:OTCQX) main Johnson Tract deposit continues to deliver high-grade mineralization in stepout holes outside of the main resource area.”
Smith reviewed the latest drill results from JT, including those from four more stepout holes of 50 meters (50m) or less. The aim of this drilling was to expand the northeast side of the deposit. Hole JT-096 returned 11.5 grams per ton (11.5 g/t) gold, 4 g/t silver, 0.5% copper and 3.1% zinc over 20.1 meters. Hole JT-095 demonstrated 10.35 g/t gold, 4.9 g/t silver, 0.51% copper, 9% zinc and 0.01% lead over 4.2m.
Other new results are from the copper discovery in the JT deposit’s footwall. Highlights of those include 2.7% copper, 1% zinc and 34 g/t silver over 14.2m, in hole JT20-096, a 45m stepout. “This footwall zone adds potential for good byproduct credits,” Smith noted.
Assays are pending for 22 more holes drilled at the JT deposit and its footwall.
A third set of assays comes from the first two of eight holes drilled at the Northeast Offset target, 500–800m to the northeast of the JT deposit. These “interesting” results, as Smith described, include 15.2% copper, 173 g/t silver and 0.8 g/t gold over 1.2m at 794m downhole, in hole JT20-094.
Smith highlighted that HighGold’s planned 2020 drill program at JT was for 15,000 meters, and to date it completed 14,000 meters. However, the company just expanded the campaign to 17,000 meters. It is still drilling now with three rigs and likely will keep drilling through the fall, weather permitting.
HighGold also has been preparing for its 2021 campaign by working to develop additional targets at other prospective areas on the property, indicated Smith. Those efforts have included completing of 1,200 soil and silt samples, taking 600 rock samples and conducting a geophysical survey of the Difficult Creek and Kona Prospect areas.
HighGold’s stock is currently trading at about CA$2.15 per share. Haywood does not have a rating or target price on HighGold.
Read what other experts are saying about:
1) Doresa Banning compiled this article for Streetwise Reports LLC and provides services to Streetwise Reports as an independent contractor. She or members of her household own securities of the following companies mentioned in the article: None. She or members of her household are paid by the following companies mentioned in this article: None.
2) The following companies mentioned in this article are billboard sponsors of Streetwise Reports: HighGold. Click here for important disclosures about sponsor fees.
3) Comments and opinions expressed are those of the specific experts and not of Streetwise Reports or its officers. The information provided above is for informational purposes only and is not a recommendation to buy or sell any security.
5) From time to time, Streetwise Reports LLC and its directors, officers, employees or members of their families, as well as persons interviewed for articles and interviews on the site, may have a long or short position in securities mentioned. Directors, officers, employees or members of their immediate families are prohibited from making purchases and/or sales of those securities in the open market or otherwise from the time of the decision to publish an article until three business days after the publication of the article. The foregoing prohibition does not apply to articles that in substance only restate previously published company releases.
Disclosures from Haywood Securities, HighGold Mining Inc., October 15, 2020
Analyst Certification: I, Kerry Smith, hereby certify that the views expressed in this report (which includes the rating assigned to the issuer’s shares as well as the analytical substance and tone of the report) accurately reflect my/our personal views about the subject securities and the issuer. No part of my/our compensation was, is, or will be directly or indirectly related to the specific recommendations.
Of the companies included in the report the following Important Disclosures apply:
▪ The Analyst(s) preparing this report (or a member of the Analysts’ households) have a financial interest in HighGold Mining (HIGH-V).
▪ As of the end of the month immediately preceding this publication either Haywood Securities, Inc., one of its subsidiaries, its officers or directors beneficially owned 1% or more of HighGold Mining (HIGH-V).
▪ Haywood Securities Inc. or one of its subsidiaries has managed or co-managed or participated as selling group in a public offering of securities for HighGold Mining (HIGH-V) in the past 12 months.
▪ Haywood Securities Inc. or one of its subsidiaries has received compensation for investment banking services from HighGold Mining (HIGH-V) in the past 12 months.
Research policy is available here.
( Companies Mentioned: HIGH:TSX.V; HGGOF:OTCQX, )
Please Help Support BeforeitsNews by trying our Natural Health Products below!
Order by Phone at 888-809-8385 or online at https://mitocopper.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Order by Phone at 888-388-7003 or online at https://www.herbanomic.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Order by Phone at 888-388-7003 or online at https://www.herbanomics.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Humic & Fulvic Trace Minerals Complex - Nature's most important supplement! Vivid Dreams again!
HNEX HydroNano EXtracellular Water - Improve immune system health and reduce inflammation
Ultimate Clinical Potency Curcumin - Natural pain relief, reduce inflammation and so much more.
pathogens and gives you more
energy. (See Blood Video)
Oxy Powder - Natural Colon Cleanser! Cleans out toxic buildup with oxygen!
Nascent Iodine - Promotes detoxification, mental focus and thyroid health.
Smart Meter Cover - Reduces Smart Meter radiation by 96%! (See Video)
Immusist Beverage Concentrate - Proprietary blend, formulated to reduce inflammation while hydrating and oxygenating the cells.