Testimonials From People Who Have Used Oleander Based Supplements for Cancer, HIV/AIDS, Hepatitis-C, and More
Following are unsolicited testimonials in chronological order which have been collected by Naturopathic PhD Marc Swanepoel since June, 2008 from people who have used the oleander based supplement Sutherlandia OPC from South Africa for cancer, HIV, Hep-C and more. Please note that this is not intended as a solicitation to purchase SOPC, but rather as examples of how oleander has been successful with many people around the world. Plus, people are always asking for testimonials and success stories.
In addition to the SOPC supplements from South Africa, one can make their own oleander extract at home – see http://www.tbyil.com/oleandersoup.htm and http://www.tbyil.com/tips.htm – as well as purchase a similar supplement, Rose Laurel OPC Plus (which is made by the same pharmaceutical manufacturing company that makes SOPC), from the Utopia Silver Supplement Company in the United States.
Unsolicited Sutherlandia OPC Oleander Testimonials
By the way, the first shipment seems to be working great. I have more energy and feel like my entire physical being is a few notches higher. I have improved strength on my mountain bike climbs and better bowel health
Thanks again for all the work you do R G
Costa Mesa, California
I have been having problems with post nasal drip and I took a teaspoon last night, the drip stopped in like 10 minutes.
S L – 29 July 08
My mom has been using a number of supplements since December and has started with S/OPC two months ago. She has Non-Hodgkings lymphoma. She is also still taking chlorambucil (not sure about the spelling) every 14 days (i cannot convice her not to take the chemo). She has been doing and looking very well.
I would also like to mention that i noticed that the S/OPC does assist with the side effects of the chemo. Previously i used to get her whey protein for that purpose, but she did not need it this past two weeks.
M H – 18 Aug 08
I am just about done with my third bottle and the edema in my ankles have improved by about half, which is great.
B H – 18 Aug 08
Just to let you know that my husband got a really good report on tests last week. Scans showed no new growth and no new tumors. Some of the existing tumors had grown just a little so now we need to see if we can get them to shrink. We’ll just keep doing what we have been doing. Thanks.
B A – 18 Aug 08
a friend of the family had just been diagnosed with Testicular cancer and has only been on the supplementation for 2 weeks. His ~3 to 4 cm tumor shrunk by 1.6 cm in just 2 weeks. He is working with an Oncologist to have an occasional pet scan but not doing any traditional/conventional therapy in terms of treatment; just taking the OPC as well as IP-6; very encouraging thus far for him.
R K – 28 Aug 08
what I like about this supplement is the extra energy it brings. I have much energy already and I still notice more stamina.
T B – 5 Sept 08
The CS & S/OPC has helped my dog Weaver too immensely. His liver enzymes were way up for two years, last week got the results, he is completely normal now, yippee! He is almost 13, unheard of for pooches to get better with age.
T B – 12 Sept 08
Today I had feedback from a guy who has been using the S/OPC for a few months that confirms my oleander/hairgrowth theory. He did not know about my own experience but told me he used to cut his hair once every two months. Then he found he had to cut it every six weeks and now he has to cut it every four weeks. All this happened since he started taking the S/OPC about 6 months ago. He also noticed that he has to cut his finger- and toenails more often than before. He takes 4 capsules per day.
From C C – 12 Sept 08
Weaver has been on both the CS & CG. Both have helped with the arthritis. Also, I noticed today all his fatty tumors are melting away. I’m truly thrilled, he has had some of them for many years. I have increased his dosage on the S/OPC too which could be contributing as well with his all around improvements. He has dropped some weight and is shedding less too. No kidding his appearance and health are changing/improving more each day. I’m so sold on S/OPC, CS & CG. I’m telling anyone will listen. My poor doggie was a mess, not anymore!
T B – 21 Sept 08
hey man, just an update on the oleander drink…
before i took it, I had pain in the stomach if i ate before going to bed…
the last 2 weeks no more pain…..and also i noticed the stools were kinda yukky at the beginning and then i noticed mucus coming out
with some weird stuff (looking like gelly stuff)…and now it looks all good…..
This thing really does something lol
N S – 18 Oct 08
We have been enjoying the changes from taking your wonderful product.
T M – 6 Nov 08
My stepdad was diagnosed with a cancerous tumor blocking his bile duct which they said had spread to his pancreas and liver and this was last Thanksgiving. He was given a couple of months and had lost over 50 lbs in two months. Well here we are a year later and he has put on weight and is golfing on a regular basis. He is 80 years old and living life to the fullest! He used the sutherlandia OPC along with the anti-cancer protocol suggested on the Oleandergoup website.
T R – 11 Nov 08
I started using Sutherlandia OPC (plus IP-6) on July 25, 2008. I added the Budwig FOCC Protocol on September 17, 2008, and have now followed it daily for the past nine weeks.
I have been in email conversation with Marc Swanepoel and have learned MUCH from him. I believe that Sutherlandia OPC is a major factor in the improvement of my numbers these past four months. Here are the results of my blood tests for a blood draw on 11.11.08 at Alta Bates Cancer Center (Berkeley). I am encouraged with my numbers, which indicate significant progress in the relatively brief period of time that I have been using Sutherlandia OPC.
Lots more at – http://www.tbyil.com/Oleander_Sutherlandia_OPC_Testimonials.htm
How to Make Homemade Oleander Extract
Please note: Although properly prepared oleander extract has passed FDA safety trials and safe commercial oleander-based supplements are available, raw oleander plant is very toxic. Do not handle or ingest raw oleander or any form of oleander that has not been prepared according to the following instructions or the commercial supplement products. If you are not prepared to follow the directions for handling, preparation and dosage, do not attempt to make this remedy. While raw oleander is toxic, there have been no reports of serious adverse reactions or side-effects due to properly prepared oleander extract taken according to directions. The most common side-effects are loose bowels, slight temperature and perhaps mild nausea, all of which normally dissipate quickly as the body becomes acclimated to the extract. When bowel or nausea side effects do not dissipate, the extract can be applied rectally via rectal syringe or therapeutic enema.
· Rubber gloves
· Garden Trimmers (such as small hedge trimmers or rose trimmers)
· Plastic trash bag or a large plastic shopping bag
· Large cooking pot
· Plastic or metal strainers (colanders)
· Paper towels or filters
· Coffee filters
· Steel tongs and/or steel screen or strainer type cooking ladle
· 20-ounce plastic water bottles or brown glass bottles
· Vodka or apple cider vinegar (organic non-distilled is best) for preservative.
· Flavoring (if desired) such as boysenberry pancake syrup
To make your own potent oleander soup:
1. Wear rubber gloves and use garden hand trimmers to trim oleander new growth stems and leaves 6″ from tip. Any part of the plant can be used, but trimming the new growth 6 to 8 inches from the tips will ensure that the plant lives. Six inches is best, because that easily fits into the boiling pot. If you use a larger or a smaller pot, cut the length of the leaves an inch less than the diameter of the pot.
2. Put the cuttings in a plastic shopping bag. Avoid touching cut ends, use gloves, as the sap will penetrate skin and is toxic.
3. Use a large porcelain or stainless steel steam pot, up to 12 quarts in size, into which you stuff the trimmings to 2″ from top. This is the same kind of pot used for making jellies and canning. Fill with water to the top of the trimmings. Pack the oleander down into the water and put the pot lid on, making sure the water level is at least two inches from the top, so it won’t boil over. Boil at a slow, rolling boil, steaming, with the lid on for 3.5 to 4 hours.
4. Remove plant material with tongs and discard carefully, using tongs or a screen ladle. Be careful not to spill the liquid on you, it is hot. Volume remaining should be about 60 to 70% of the original liquid.
5. Boil this slowly again for about 2 to 3 hours, reducing the liquid again by 50%, to about 30% of original liquid. Let this cool to room temperature, sitting covered for about two hours. This liquid should be as thick chicken soup broth, pouring easily into a straining pot.
6. Strain the remainder through 4 layers of large and preferably unbleached coffee filters or filter paper using stainless steel colanders (in a pinch, one could use paper towels and plastic colanders, which are commonly available in grocery stores). Stack one on top of another with a filter (or towel) in between each. The top filter (or towel) may plug and need to be replaced. Use a soup ladle to slowly pour the liquid through the towels, straining into a two-quart pan or bowl.
7. Repeat the filtering process using four or more layers of unbleached coffee filters. The original instructions did not call for this, however, it has been determined that additional filtrations is needed to remove larger organic compounds that cause the more common, though mild, side effects. See Tips and Advice.
8. To preserve the product, you can mix the liquid which remains after the above boiling and filtering with equal parts of either 80 proof vodka (preferred) or else apple cider vinegar right off the grocers shelves, which should extend the shelf life by at least 6 months. For flavor, you may choose to add a concentrated organic flavoring, such as grape juice/grapeseed concentrate available at many health food outlets. Do NOT use flavorings which contain sugar, high fructose corn syrup or artificial sweetener.
9. Using a funnel, pour into 20 oz plastic empty water bottles with tight lids, or better still, brown glass bottles, and refrigerate. Avoid direct sunlight on the final liquid, as it will degrade in sunlight.
For Skin Cream or Lotion:
For a basic oleander skin cream, slowly boil the original brew down to a light syrup, condensing the liquid and making it thicker at a less than boiling temperature. Mix the final syrup with an aloe based hand cream, using one part oleander syrup to three parts hand cream. Used regularly, Dr. Ozel’s patent says this is a good topical cream for pre-cancerous skin cells, age spots, moles, and psoriasis.
For a truly superior skin cream, use ozonated olive oil instead of the hand cream, add in some concentrated (via boiling or evaporation) quality colloidal silver, iodine and several drops of DMSO. A word of caution: be sure to store the skin cream in a glass or ceramic container and be sure to thoroughly wash your hands before applying the skin crème. DMSO is a powerful penetrant. It will dissolve ordinary plastic containers and it will also take anything on the surface of your hands and skin deep inside with the skin cream.
Note: oleander skin cream is not like the zinc based black salves, which are faster acting, but can also be quite caustic. For the oleander based skin cream to be effective, it much be applied two to three times daily consistently and one must be patient as it may take a couple of months or longer to completely resolve the issue being addressed.
Because this is an extract that acts like digitalis, which makes your heart work harder, those with heart conditions or high blood pressure should only use oleander soup with medical supervision, preferably someone well versed in integrative medicine.
Begin slowly, with small amounts, increasing slowly as your system adapts. Begin with ¼ to ½ of a teaspoon two or three times a day after meals, work up slowly, a week at a time, until you reach 1 tablespoon three times a day after meals. Side effects are normally fairly mild, especially when compared to standard chemo or radiation therapy side effects, and vary from one individual to another. Some people report little or no side effects at all. Typical side effects for those who do experience them can include mild fever, headache, diarrhea, nausea and sometimes, vomiting. Usually these effects go away in a couple of weeks or so, as the body adjusts to the oleander soup. After a month or so, perhaps much less, you should be up to tolerating the full dose (1 Tablespoon 3 times per day) with minimum reaction. The dosage may vary with individual use, depending upon body weight and sensitivity, and taking a little more is not harmful, but might increase diarrhea.
To counter diarrhea, many oleander soup users take over the counter diarrhea control medicine, like Immodium™.
Note: It is the author’s very strong belief that the key to avoiding most, if not all, side effects, is extra filtration. See Tips and Advice.
Duration of Dosage: Once a cell proliferating disease like cancer is stopped, it can return. Continuation of smaller maintenance dosages should be strongly considered.
Prevention/Maintenance Dosage: One regular dose three times a week (one Tablespoon) forever. It’s easy to make, costs almost nothing (if you live in the south). It is believed that long term usage boosts the immune system, helps prevent many diseases, targets and kills bad cells and ONLY bad cells, and in some cases, leads to weight loss, more energy, and a lower craving for the dietary “sin foods” like ice-cream and cake.
Please Help Support BeforeitsNews by trying our Natural Health Products below!
Order by Phone at 888-809-8385 or online at https://mitocopper.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Order by Phone at 888-388-7003 or online at https://www.herbanomic.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Order by Phone at 888-388-7003 or online at https://www.herbanomics.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Humic & Fulvic Trace Minerals Complex - Nature's most important supplement! Vivid Dreams again!
HNEX HydroNano EXtracellular Water - Improve immune system health and reduce inflammation
Ultimate Clinical Potency Curcumin - Natural pain relief, reduce inflammation and so much more.
pathogens and gives you more
energy. (See Blood Video)
Oxy Powder - Natural Colon Cleanser! Cleans out toxic buildup with oxygen!
Nascent Iodine - Promotes detoxification, mental focus and thyroid health.
Smart Meter Cover - Reduces Smart Meter radiation by 96%! (See Video)