Marijuana-Infused Chicken Marinara Pasta [Recipe]
If you’re looking for a great recipe to share with friends… well, you’ve found it. This chicken marinara pasta is THC-infused (with canna-ghee), tastes delicious, and is so filling. As a result, it’s perfect for laid back dinner parties.
You don’t need to be a canna chef to whip up this 420-friendly dinner. It can be broken up into 3 steps:
- Prepare and bake the chicken
- Cook the pasta
- Prepare the marinara
After that, you simply put it all together and top with your favorite cheese (I put feta on Aaron’s dinner). For myself, I opted for something more plant-based.
You know what makes it even better? Finishing this entree with a local, Colorado craft beer.
THC-Infused Chicken Marinara Pasta
Preparation Time: 40 minutes
Serving Size: 2
- 2 organic chicken breasts, thawed
- 1 Tbsp Italian mix (salt-free)
- 2 Tbsp canna-ghee or canna-butter
- 1 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Line a sheet pan with aluminum foil, spray with non-stick spray.
- Place chicken breasts on the tray, cover with 1 Tbsp canna-ghee or canna-butter each. Sprinkle herb mix and sea salt on top.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown and the breasts are fully cooked. Allow to cool.
- 2 quarts of water
- 16 oz spaghetti pasta
- sea salt
- 1 Tbsp canna-ghee
- 8 minutes before the chicken breasts are done, boil a pot of water (2 quarts) on the stove.
- Once it has reached boiling point, turn to medium heat and add the spaghetti pasta. Cook for 5-7 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Once the noodles are soft, strain them. Return the noodles to the pot and add 1 Tbsp of canna-ghee (optional).
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3/4 cup zucchini, sliced
- 1 jar (24 oz) organic marinara
- Sea salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- Once the chicken and noodles are ready, heat a pan on medium-high heat on the stove. Add 1 Tbsp of olive oil, followed by 1/2 diced onion and 1 clove of garlic (minced). Saute for 1-3 minutes, or until the onion and garlic are translucent.
- Add the zucchini, sea salt, and black pepper. Cook for 4-5 more minutes, or until the zucchini is golden-brown.
- Next, add the marinara, turn the heat to low, and simmer for 4-5 minutes. You’re ready to serve dinner!
- This marinara stores well in an air-tight container in the refrigerator for up to 7 days.
Put it all together:
- Add some mixed greens to a bowl.
- Pile in the pasta
- Add some veggie marinara
- Top with sliced chicken
- Finish with your favorite cheese or garnish (like avocado!)
- Enjoy getting baked in the kitchen.
Amanda Froelich — I’m an RHN, chef, writer, activist, and entrepreneur who lives in Colorado. I share healthy plant-based recipes at Life in Bloom and cannabis-infused recipes at My Stoned Kitchen. Read More stories by Amanda Froelich
Get our Free Ebook, "Suppressed Health Secrets" with Natural Cures THEY don't want you to know!
APeX - Far superior to colloidal silver! Destroys Viruses, Bacteria, Pathogens with Oxygen plus Silver!Supreme Fulvic - Nature's most important supplement! Vivid Dreams again!
Ultimate Curcumin - Natural pain relief, reduce inflammation and so much more.
MitoCopper - Bioavailable Copper destroys pathogens and gives you more energy. (See Blood Video)
Oxy Powder - Natural Colon Cleanser! Cleans out toxic buildup with oxygen!
Organic Hemp Extract (CBD) - Full Spectrum high CBD (3300mg) hemp extract eases stiff joints, relieves stress and more!
Nascent Iodine - Promotes detoxification, mental focus and thyroid health.
Smart Meter Cover - Reduces Smart Meter radiation by 96%! (See Video)
FINAL WARNING! Diseases are EXPLODING! Watch this Video about APeX and You'll THROW AWAY Your Colloidal Silver! APeX destroys Viruses, Bacteria and other Pathogens with the power of Oxygen PLUS Silver! Nobody else has a product like THIS! See why the inventor hasn't been sick in 16 years and why you'll never hear about it on the FAKE NEWS! Get some now and tell your friends about it too so we can reach more people!