What You Can Do When Lyme Disease Lasts and Lasts
If you or someone you know has Lyme Disease, or extended health problems because of Lyme Disease, the information contained in this article may help them restore their health back to normal.
Often misdiagnosed and mistreated, chronic Lyme disease leaves thousands of people physically and mentally debilitated and without a medically established recourse.
Last year, nearly 60,000 cases of tickborne disease were reported to CDC by state health departments and the District of Columbia. Though we can’t predict how bad any particular season will be, we know that reducing exposure to ticks is the best defense against Lyme disease, Rocky Mountain spotted fever, and other tickborne infections.
For more information on Lyme Disease and tickborne illnesses, visit the new resource: https://www.cdc.gov/media/dpk/diseases-and-conditions/lyme-disease/index.html
Tickborne diseases increasingly threaten the health of people in the United States. The growing threat includes newly discovered disease-causing germs, an increasing number of reported tickborne illnesses, expanding geographic ranges for ticks, and a novel tick species found in the US. New tools for preventing tickborne diseases are urgently needed, and everyone should take steps to help protect themselves from tick bites.
Know about risks in your area
We cannot easily forecast how severe each tick season will be. However, we do know that every year hundreds of thousands of people are bitten by ticks and get sick. Therefore, people should be aware that ticks could be in the areas where they live, work and play. Everyone should take steps to help protect themselves and their loved ones, including pets.
While not all ticks spread the same germs, ticks can be found in every state. However, in the continental United States, some diseases occur more frequently in some areas than others:
- Reported cases of Lyme disease, anaplasmosis, babesiosis, and Powassan virus disease are concentrated in the Northeast, mid-Atlantic, and upper Midwest, with pockets of lower risk along the West Coast. The range of the tick that transmits Lyme disease also is expanding.
- Other serious tickborne diseases include Rocky Mountain spotted fever, ehrlichiosis, and Rickettsia parkeri rickettsiosis. More than 60 percent of spotted fever rickettsiosis cases (including RMSF) occur in five states: Arkansas, Missouri, North Carolina, Oklahoma, and Tennessee.
Take steps to protect against tick bites
Taking steps to protect yourself and your family from getting a tick bite is the best defense against tickborne diseases. CDC recommends that people:
- Avoid areas with high grass and leaf litter and walk in the center of trails when hiking.
- Use Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)-registered insect repellentsexternal icon containing DEET, picaridin, IR3535, oil of lemon eucalyptus, para-menthane-diol, or 2-undecanone.
- EPA’s search toolexternal icon can help you find the product that best suits your needs. Always follow product instructions.
- Use products that contain permethrin to treat clothing and gear, such as boots, pants, socks and tents or look for clothing pre-treated with permethrin.
- Treat dogs for ticks. Dogs are very susceptible to tick bites and to some tickborne diseases. They may also bring ticks into your home. Talk to your veterinarian about the best tick prevention products for your dog.
- Bathe or shower as soon as possible after coming indoors to wash off and more easily find crawling ticks before they bite you.
- Conduct a full-body tick check using a hand-held or full-length mirror to view all parts of your body upon returning from tick-infested areas. Parents should help children check thoroughly for ticks. Remove any ticks right away.
- Put dry clothes in a dryer on high heat for 10 minutes to kill ticks after you come indoors. If the clothes are damp, dry thoroughly and then tumble dry on high for 10 more minutes.
CDC has a program of service, research, and education focusing on the prevention and control of Lyme disease. Activities of this program include:
- Maintaining and analyzing national surveillance data for Lyme disease
- Conducting epidemiologic investigations
- Offering diagnostic and reference laboratory services
- Developing and testing strategies for the control and prevention of this disease in humans
- Supporting education of the public and health care providers
In addition, the TickNET program supports research that contributes to the understanding of tickborne diseases.
Dangers of long-term or alternative treatments for Lyme disease
Studies funded by the National Institutes of Health (NIH)External have not shown that people who received prolonged courses of antibiotics do better in the long run than people treated with placebo. Furthermore, long-term antibiotic or placebo’s for Lyme disease have been associated with serious health complications.
Which bring us to Stephanie Vostry, 25 who appeared on the Dr Phil show to share her Lyme Disease Nightmare and the Alternative treatment that has given her back her life.
“Lyme disease has ruined my life, 100 percent,” says former model Stephanie Vostry, 25. “I first started getting sick right after a camping trip about five years ago, and I had the flu for an entire year. I kept going to doctors, and they thought I was just crazy.” Stephanie says she suffers from constant pain and fatigue, extreme arthritis and seizures.
Dr. Phil notes that some people refer to chronic Lyme disease as an epidemic.
The MitoSynergy Advanced is our Signature all-in-one Copper 1 infused neuromuscular health supplement. It is ideal for those who are currently not taking any other type of multivitamin.
Although the label says 4 capsules per day, it is not mandatory in order to feel the benefits of this product. We recommend everyone start out with one capsule per day for 2 to 3 days in order to get your body acclimated to it. Then you can increase it to 2 capsules per day (preferably morning and afternoon).
After several weeks, you can increase to 3 or 4 capsules a day however two may be just right for you and you may just want to stay at that level. If you have chronic fatigue, fighting some type of disease or illness and consider yourself unhealthy, it is recommended to start slowly, as recommended above, and then work up to 3 or 4 capsules per day.
The worse your situation, the longer it will take your body to regain balance.
Once you are feeling better and have reached optimal performance, you can go back to one or two a day in order to maintain your health.
For optimal results, take 30 minutes before meals. Be sure to take all supplements with adequate, but not excessive, amounts of water.
For optimal neuromuscular health with our patented, one of a kind Cunermuspir. Additional components in MitoSynergy help to improve the quality of life and are essential to neuromuscular health.
- 2 Month Supply
- Cunermuspir: Our key ingredient, defined:
- Cunermuspir is a coined word for our patented, one of a kind complex for optimal neuromuscular health.
- Cu= chemical symbol for Copper, ner=neuro, mus=muscle, pir=spirit
- Thus, “Cunermuspir” stands for a copper B3 chelate complex (copper chelated with, or surrounded by, Vitamin B3), a term which you will see in most of the product descriptions below.
- MitoSynergy’s focus is to help the body help itself by feeding Cunermuspir to the cells to support the mitochondria in synthesizing ATP. The combination of our blends with Cunermuspir may help where other nutritional supplements have failed.
- Once you try MitoSynergy, you will want to share the results with your friends. MitoSynergy Advanced is our Signature all-in-one neuromuscular health supplement
HHS Working Group on Lyme and Other Tickborne Diseases: Emerging Issues in Tickborne Disease 6/13/19
Denise Bonilla, USDA/APHIS-Update on the Asian longhorned tick (H. longicornis) .Dr. William Nicholson, CDC-Alpha-gal allergy following tick bite: What do we really know? .Dr. Kevin Esvelt, MIT-Mice against ticks: A community-guided effort to prevent Lyme disease via gene editing .Dr. Ben Beard, CDC-National Strategy for vector-borne diseases.
Reported Cases of Lyme Disease – United States, 2017
The old saying goes, you can’t replace your health. Support Beforeitsnews by trying all our health products below.
Support BeforeitsNews by trying our natural health products! Join our affiliate program
Our affiliate program is designed to help you monetize your content.
Get our Free Ebook, "Suppressed Health Secrets" with Natural Cures THEY don't want you to know!
APeX - Far superior to colloidal silver! Destroys Viruses, Bacteria, Pathogens with Oxygen plus Silver!Supreme Fulvic - Nature's most important supplement! Vivid Dreams again!
Ultimate Curcumin - Natural pain relief, reduce inflammation and so much more.
MitoCopper - Bioavailable Copper destroys pathogens and gives you more energy. (See Blood Video)
Oxy Powder - Natural Colon Cleanser! Cleans out toxic buildup with oxygen!
Organic Hemp Extract (CBD) - Full Spectrum high CBD (3300mg) hemp extract eases stiff joints, relieves stress and more!
Nascent Iodine - Promotes detoxification, mental focus and thyroid health.
Smart Meter Cover - Reduces Smart Meter radiation by 96%! (See Video)
FINAL WARNING! Diseases are EXPLODING! Watch this Video about APeX and You'll THROW AWAY Your Colloidal Silver! APeX destroys Viruses, Bacteria and other Pathogens with the power of Oxygen PLUS Silver! Nobody else has a product like THIS! See why the inventor hasn't been sick in 16 years and why you'll never hear about it on the FAKE NEWS! Get some now and tell your friends about it too so we can reach more people!