October 13th, 2021
Guest Writer for Wake Up World
Your respiratory system is constantly working. All day, every day, it is the vehicle for oxygen to enter your body. Unfortunately, it can also be an entry point for pollutants, irritants, dust, mold, fungus, harmful organisms, and other toxins. The constant exposure to impurities can take its toll.
Fortunately, whether you’re experiencing the effects of inhaling toxins, or simply want to ensure your lungs are always at peak performance, nature has provided a number of herbs and botanicals that provide deep nutrition for the respiratory system.
How Are Herbs Beneficial for the Respiratory System?
Herbs that support lung health typically do so through one or more of the following actions:
- Soothing irritated nasal passages and airways.
- Acting as an expectorant that helps break up and expel chest congestion.
- Relaxing the muscles near the upper respiratory system to quell a cough.
- Calming the release of histamines.
- Deterring the harmful organisms that produce upper respiratory issues.
- Providing a source of antioxidants to reduce oxidative damage and redness.
9 Best Herbs for Lung Cleansing & Respiratory Health
Below I’ve listed the best herbs to support respiratory health.
Native to Australia, eucalyptus isn’t just for koalas. Aborigines or native Australians first used these tree leaves for gastro-intestinal concerns, wound healing, fevers, and respiratory issues. After colonization, Australia began exporting the oils. Many have used the refreshing aroma of eucalyptus to promote respiratory health and soothe throat irritation.
Eucalyptus is a common ingredient in cough lozenges and syrups and its effectiveness is due to a compound called cineole. Cineole has numerous benefits — it’s an expectorant, can ease a cough and congestion, and soothes irritated sinus passages. As a bonus, because eucalyptus contains antioxidants, it supports the immune system during a cold or other illness.
Recommended articles by Dr. Edward Group:
- What are Whole Foods and Why are They Important for Health?
- Top Vitamin C Benefits for the Skin
- Wim Hof Breathing: 6 Benefits for Body and Mind
- Camu Camu: The Next Great Superfood
- Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT): 5 Benefits and How To Do It
- Enokitake Mushrooms: 7 Benefits of this Superfood
- Here are 7 Reasons to Try a Cleanse
- 3 Scientifically Proven Ways Meditation Boosts Your Immune System
- What is Candida? Understanding Yeast Imbalance
- Acerola Cherry: 8 Benefits of this High-C Tropical Super Fruit
[GOOGLE PLUS]: https://plus.google.com/112452105795129310867/posts
Please Help Support BeforeitsNews by trying our Natural Health Products below!
Order by Phone at 888-809-8385 or online at https://mitocopper.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Order by Phone at 888-388-7003 or online at https://www.herbanomic.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Order by Phone at 888-388-7003 or online at https://www.herbanomics.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Humic & Fulvic Trace Minerals Complex - Nature's most important supplement! Vivid Dreams again!
HNEX HydroNano EXtracellular Water - Improve immune system health and reduce inflammation
Ultimate Clinical Potency Curcumin - Natural pain relief, reduce inflammation and so much more.
pathogens and gives you more
energy. (See Blood Video)
Oxy Powder - Natural Colon Cleanser! Cleans out toxic buildup with oxygen!
Nascent Iodine - Promotes detoxification, mental focus and thyroid health.
Smart Meter Cover - Reduces Smart Meter radiation by 96%! (See Video)
Immusist Beverage Concentrate - Proprietary blend, formulated to reduce inflammation while hydrating and oxygenating the cells.