What Is Lion’s Mane?
Lion’s mane is an edible mushroom native to North America, Europe, and Asia. They get their name from their long, thin spines, which resemble (you guessed it) a lion’s mane. They are especially common on beech trees and other hardwoods in the late summer and early autumn.
- Immunity booster
- Helps with depression and anxiety
- Helps manage diabetes
- Reduces inflammation
- May help repair damage to nerve cells
- Could help prevent/reverse dementia
- Boost cognitive Functions
- May help fight cancer
- Improves energy levels
- Good for heart health
- Full of antioxidants
- Good for preventing stomach ulcers
Lion’s Mane Mushroom
Mushrooms are having a moment. One fabulous fungus in particular, lion’s mane, may help improve memory, depression and anxiety symptoms. They are also an excellent source of nutrients that show promise as a therapy for dementia, and other neurodegenerative diseases.
If you’re living with anxiety or depression, you may be curious about all the therapy options out there — including the natural ones.
The Lion’s Mane mushroom is a rare edible used for culinary and medicinal purposes. For example, China and Japan have used it for hundreds of years as a tonic for the nerves and nervous system.
Recent medical research has confirmed the traditional usage of Lion’s Mane. In fact, clinical studies have demonstrated its positive effect on mild cognitive impairment. According to the International Journal of Medicinal Mushrooms, Lion’s Mane is the only mushroom to date that was found to have any stimulatory effect on the nerve growth factor. In 2014, the Chinese Journal of Integrative Medicine demonstrated Lion’s Mane’s capability of activating nerve regeneration after injury.
The medicinal benefits of Lion’s Mane are easily attainable.
Various Lion’s Mane benefits have been thoroughly studied in animal models, but human evidence is still limited. Still, researchers know Lion’s Mane contains a handful of unique compounds with potent therapeutic benefits, hence why Lion’s Mane has been used in traditional medicine for hundreds of years.
Lion’s Mane (Hericium erinaceus) is unique in the mushroom family both in appearance and function. The Lion’s Mane mushroom is extremely effective at stimulating Nerve Growth Factor (NGF) in the brain.
Lion’s Mane may be a powerful catalyst for brain cell regeneration while helping improve memory and cognition based on animal trials.
The primary active compounds in Lion’s Mane are hericenones and erinacines. Hericenones help your brain produce more Nerve Growth Factor, and erinacines easily cross the blood-brain barrier to boost the production of neurons.
Lion’s Mane may prove helpful for the following based on animal studies.
Our Lion’s Mane WHOLE MIND Nootropic Blend has been formulated to utilize the potency of Lion’s mane but also include the benefits of four other Highly Beneficial Mushrooms. Synergistically, they work together to Build your health through improving cognitive function and immunity regardless of your age. Our Nootropic not only improves your Cognitive Function and Activates your Immune System, But it benefits growth of Essential Gut Flora, further enhancing your Vitality.
Our WHOLE MIND Nootropic Works extremely well with our other two HerbAnomic Products; Our Humic Fulvic and Our Accelerated Probiotic, to promote immunity in our increasingly virus compromised world.
Look at our WHOLE MIND Nootropic as an investment in improving your body and mind. Taking your capsules regularly for the first week will begin the process of body improvement which should become evident as you begin to experience changes building inmomentum over the first 30 days and beyond. Continued dosage enables the constituents in our formula to repair and rebuild vital processes within your body.
Nootropics BioBuild, stimulating immunity, nerve growth- balancing the mitochondria. Results will become evident more and more as you continue the regular dosage. The effects you experience are dependent upon your body regrowing neural pathways, building beneficial bacteria, improving mitochondrial connectivity; all of which takes time unlike quick fix focus boosters like caffeine or sugar.
Why our Lion’s mane nootropic vs. the other guy’s versions?
Three words: WHOLE FRUITING BODIES. Not what you expected, but these three words make the difference between an effective nootropic and a totally useless fiber supplement!
Most lion’s mane and mushroom complexes use the rooting part of the mushrooms because they are inexpensive and can be grown fast in large volume. They are part of the mushroom only technicality, but mycelium lacks the nutritive value and therapeutic benefits the fruiting part of the mushroom has - the physical mushroom which you identify and visualize as pictured above in our image.
Do you eat apple tree roots when you want an apple? Do you imagine the nutrition in the tree root is the same as in the fruit? Be not deceived that all the other mushroom complexes are the same, and bargain shop for the cheapest brand. It is very likely they are selling you mushroom roots (mycellium) and not the valuable, more costly and proven fruiting body of the mushroom!
We choose the best because we want an effective product. Effective products make our customers come back. It is good business and good business ethics. Herbanomic provides the best quality ingredients because we want our customers to benefit from our superior products.
Our Formula includes:
- Lion’s Mane Mushrooms which Increase Brain Power through nerve growth, lessen anxiety, reduce depression, and improve concentration. Its an excellent adaptogen, promotes sleep and improves immunity.
- Shiitake Mushrooms which Fight cancer cells and infectious disease, boost the immune system, promotes brain function, and serves as a source of B vitamins.
- Maitake Mushrooms which regulate blood sugar levels of diabetics, reduce hypertension and boosts the immune system.
- Reishi Mushrooms which Fight inflammation, liver disease, fatigue, tumor growth and cancer. They Improve skin disorders and soothes digestive problems, stomach ulcers and leaky gut syndrome.
- Chaga Mushrooms which have anti-aging effects, boost immune function, improve stamina and athletic performance, even act as a natural aphrodisiac, fighting diabetes and improving liver function.
WHY LION’S MANE (500mg per capsule):
Lion’s Mane (Hericium erinaceus) is unique in the mushroom family both in appearance and function. Lion’s Mane Mushroom is extremely effective at stimulating Nerve Growth Factor (NGF) in the brain.
Known for its powerful effects as a “brain tonic”, Lion’s Mane is said to have been used as a tea for thousands of years by Buddhist monks. To enhance brain power, and heighten their ability to focus during meditation.
Lion’s Mane is a powerful catalyst for brain cell regeneration helping improve memory and cognition.
The primary active compounds in Lion’s Mane are hericenones and erinacines. Hericenones help your brain produce more Nerve Growth Factor. And erinacines easily crosses the blood-brain barrier to boost the production of neurons.
Lion’s Mane helps:
- Nerve Growth Factor. Lion’s Mane Mushroom is used as a therapy to protect the brain from possible nerve damage. Once past the blood-brain barrier, Lion’s Mane stimulates enzyme production which release sNerve Growth Factor (NGF). Nerve regeneration helps relieve neurodegenerative disease symptoms such as Alzheimer’s, dementia and Parkinson’s Disease.
- Neurogenesis. Lion’s Mane stimulates the repair and creation of neurons. Boosting neurotransmitters and signaling effects memory, learning, recall, and mood.
- Brain Optimization. Lion’s Mane helps eliminate brain fog. A therapy to restore memory and mental alertness. Improves symptoms of anxiety and depression.
- You may not experience the effects of supplementing with Lion’s Mane Mushroom immediately. But many users report continued use of Lion’s Mane boosts their mood and mental energy.
- Some Report increases in depth perception, and an improvement in sense of smell.
- Others testify to improved decision-making, the ability to solve problems and an increase in ability to learn. This is likely due to Lion’s Mane ability to improve neuroplasticity.
- The overall consensus is Lion’s Mane Mushrooms offer a way to lessen anxiety, reduce depression and improve concentration.
More About our Blend
Why We Use Chaga Mushrooms:
Chaga mushrooms are rich in a wide variety of vitamins, minerals, and nutrients, including: B-complex vitamins, vitamin D, potassium, rubidium, cesium, amino acids, fiber, copper, selenium, zinc, iron, manganese, magnesium, and calcium.
6 Major Benefits of Chaga Mushrooms
- Slowing the aging process
- Lowering cholesterol
- Lowering blood pressure
- Supporting the immune system
- Fighting inflammation
- Lowering blood sugar
Why We Use Miatake Mushrooms (50mg per capsule)
A key component in maitake mushrooms is beta-glucan, a type of polysaccharide, a long molecule of carbohydrates found to affect the immune system.
5 Major Benefits of Miataki Mushrooms
- IMMUNE BOOSTING
- FIGHTS INFECTION
- MAY HELP DIABETICS
- MAY LOWER BLOOD PRESSURE
- MAY LOWER CHOLESTEROL
Why We Use Shiitake Mushrooms
Shiitake mushrooms have antiviral, antibacterial and antifungal properties. They also help to control blood sugar levels and reduce inflammation within the body. That’s right — all of these health benefits come from a mushroom.
8 Major Benefits of Shiitake Mushrooms
- High in B vitamins
- Are a good source of vitamin D.
- Aid weight loss
- Support cardiovascular health
- Fight cancer cells
- Improve energy levels and brain function
- Reduce inflammation
- Support the immune system
Why we use Red Reishi Mushroom (50mg per capsule):
Keep in mind, there are six different types of reishi and top herbalists will say the “red” reishi is the most potent (medicinal) variety. Reishi contains over 90 percent indigestible fiber and has quite a bitter taste. So, since you wouldn’t eat it, the best way to access its nutritive value is to take it in capsule form!
Researchers have identified that water-soluble polysaccharides are the most active element found in Red Reishi, with anti-tumour, immune modulating and blood pressure lowering effects. Another major active ingredient are triterpenes, called ganoderic acids. Preliminary studies have indicated ganoderic acids help alleviate common allergies by inhibiting histamine release, improve oxygen utilization and improve liver functions.
Red Reishi contains several constituents, including sterols, coumarin, mannitol, polysaccharides, and triterpenoids called ganoderic acids. Ganoderic acids seem to help lower blood pressure as well as decrease low density lipoprotein (LDL) and triglyceride levels. These specific triterpenoids also help to reduce blood platelets from sticking together an important factor in lowering the risk for coronary artery disease.
9 Benefits of Red Reishi Mushrooms:
- Support the immune system
- Alleviate fatigue
- May lower blood pressure
- Are good for brain function
- Have allergy-fighting potential
- Contain cholesterol-lowering compounds
- May be helpful for diabetics
- Can improve liver function
- Rich in antioxidants
Lion’s Mane Mushroom (Hericium Erinaceus), Chaga Mushroom Extract (Inonotus Obliquus), Maitake Mushroom Extract (Grifola Frondosa), Shiitake Mushroom Extract (Lentinula Edodes), and Reishi Mushroom Extract (Lingzhi Mushroom). Vegitable capsule made from Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate, and Silicon Dioxide.
Please Help Support BeforeitsNews by trying our Natural Health Products below!
Order by Phone at 888-809-8385 or online at https://mitocopper.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Order by Phone at 866-388-7003 or online at https://www.herbanomic.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Order by Phone at 866-388-7003 or online at https://www.herbanomics.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Humic & Fulvic Trace Minerals Complex - Nature's most important supplement! Vivid Dreams again!
HNEX HydroNano EXtracellular Water - Improve immune system health and reduce inflammation.
Ultimate Clinical Potency Curcumin - Natural pain relief, reduce inflammation and so much more.
MitoCopper - Bioavailable Copper destroys pathogens and gives you more energy. (See Blood Video)
Oxy Powder - Natural Colon Cleanser! Cleans out toxic buildup with oxygen!
Nascent Iodine - Promotes detoxification, mental focus and thyroid health.
Smart Meter Cover - Reduces Smart Meter radiation by 96%! (See Video).