This latest update from the Navy is terribly disappointing for me but not surprising. As a retired Navy Chief, I never much liked vaccinations while I was in uniform but all during that time I never really knew the sordid history of the vaccination scam and like everyone else, lined up and got them as ordered. Things are different now – the flow of information in the mobile internet age has allowed all sides of a story to get out so that people who want to know the truth can usually find it if they look hard enough – for example, the Vaccine Watchman publication from 1888 is a great place to start.
The Navy’s deadline for active-duty sailors to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 is November 28, while Reserve service members have until December 28. The stats released by the Navy in this latest transmission I find questionable, especially the claim that only the unvaccinated are showing up sick with COVID-19, a phony virus that has NEVER been isolated in nature. What the Navy fails to come to grips with is that the “Vaccine” IS the COVID. I just don’t see how the Navy is going to survive this impending health disaster in the years to come with all those Sailors injected with a Spike Protein health destroying jab. That’s not going to be good for fleet operational readiness. The consequences for refusing the shot include the following:
Within 30 days after a sailor refuses the COVID jab, commanders must issue adverse fitness reports and evaluations documenting service members’ failure to comply with the mandate.
The consequences of such report would include:
• Ineligibility for promotion or advancing, “meaning anyone already frocked to the next pay grade will see that privilege revoked immediately.” The servicemen will also be ineligible to re-enlist or extend their service.
• Spot promoted officers will be removed from their billets.
• For enlisted sailors, passing the deadline initially puts any pending advancements on hold.
• Navy service members refusing the vaccine will not be allowed to transfer on Permanent Change of Station moves.
• Loss of eligibility for bonuses and special or incentive pays.
• Removal of warfare qualifications, additional qualification designations, Navy Enlisted Classifications, or sub-specialties.
• Loss of eligibility for Tuition Assistance (TA) and the Department of Defense’s Skillbridge training program for transitioning service members.
Read the full article from New American at the link below.
Other Resources on the History of Vaccinations:
Please Help Support BeforeitsNews by trying our Natural Health Products below!
Order by Phone at 888-809-8385 or online at https://mitocopper.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Order by Phone at 888-388-7003 or online at https://www.herbanomic.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Order by Phone at 888-388-7003 or online at https://www.herbanomics.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Humic & Fulvic Trace Minerals Complex - Nature's most important supplement! Vivid Dreams again!
HNEX HydroNano EXtracellular Water - Improve immune system health and reduce inflammation
Ultimate Clinical Potency Curcumin - Natural pain relief, reduce inflammation and so much more.
pathogens and gives you more
energy. (See Blood Video)
Oxy Powder - Natural Colon Cleanser! Cleans out toxic buildup with oxygen!
Nascent Iodine - Promotes detoxification, mental focus and thyroid health.
Smart Meter Cover - Reduces Smart Meter radiation by 96%! (See Video)