Read the Beforeitsnews.com story here. Advertise at Before It's News here.
Profile image
By Болеслава
Contributor profile | More stories
Story Views
Now:
Last Hour:
Last 24 Hours:
Total:

The International Twin Towers Of Satanism and Zionism Must be Demolished.

% of readers think this story is Fact. Add your two cents.


The international Twin Towers Of Satanism and Zionism are the New World Order swamp.
They reign over 70% of the world and impoverish the other 30%.
Their power can only be broken by God. Why has he not done so?
Mankind is responsible for his plight. Were it not so he would not have crucified God.
Mankind can however turn to God.
He alone has the power to defeat the evil hold on the world.
When mankind is faced with its ultimate and imminent annhilation at the hands of these beasts will it finally wake up? Or go down to destruction?
Some have and others will and for their sake God will destroy these twin towers, but how many will be lost in the meantime? This is not what God wants and it should not be what we want if we are to survive with the nature of humans and not be turned by the demons in control into subservient other demons with microchip control.
You have been asked to flee Babylon by Christ.
Flee swamp control. Vote. Vote Trump. Pray. Pray for Trumps victory.
Sacrifice. Sacrifice your lifestyle that is not in accordance with the Ten Commandments.
Then, waiting on the Lord, in patience and in harmony with your most precious desires, of freedom, prosperity and love you will see him return in power and glory.
As goes America,so goes the world.
Listen to your heart. Be faithful to your true selves. And you will save the world.
There has never been a time such as this.
There never will be.
Allow Jesus into your heart.
And he will take care of the rest.



Before It’s News® is a community of individuals who report on what’s going on around them, from all around the world.

Anyone can join.
Anyone can contribute.
Anyone can become informed about their world.

"United We Stand" Click Here To Create Your Personal Citizen Journalist Account Today, Be Sure To Invite Your Friends.

Please Help Support BeforeitsNews by trying our Natural Health Products below!


Order by Phone at 888-809-8385 or online at https://mitocopper.com

Order by Phone at 888-809-8385 or online at https://www.herbanomic.com


Get our Free Ebook, "Suppressed Health Secrets"  with  Natural Cures THEY don't want you to know!

Humic & Fulvic Trace Minerals Complex - Nature's most important supplement! Vivid Dreams again!

Ultimate Clinical Potency Curcumin - Natural pain relief, reduce inflammation and so much more.

MitoCopper - Bioavailable Copper destroys pathogens and gives you more energy. (See Blood Video)
Oxy Powder - Natural Colon Cleanser!  Cleans out toxic buildup with oxygen! 
Organic Hemp Extract (CBD) - Full Spectrum high CBD (3300mg) hemp extract eases stiff joints, relieves stress and more!
Nascent Iodine - Promotes detoxification, mental focus and thyroid health.
Smart Meter Cover -  Reduces Smart Meter radiation by 96%!  (See Video)

Immusist Beverage Concentrate - Proprietary blend, formulated to reduce inflammation while hydrating and oxygenating the cells.

Report abuse
Loading...
Loading...

Comments

Your Comments
Question   Razz  Sad   Evil  Exclaim  Smile  Redface  Biggrin  Surprised  Eek   Confused   Cool  LOL   Mad   Twisted  Rolleyes   Wink  Idea  Arrow  Neutral  Cry   Mr. Green

Total 1 comment
  • Anonymous

    Where have you been for the last four years? Does it look like the Swamp was drained to you? Trump had his chance. Everything was a lie and a fraud.

MOST RECENT
Load more ...

SignUp

Login

Newsletter

Email this story
Email this story

If you really want to ban this commenter, please write down the reason:

If you really want to disable all recommended stories, click on OK button. After that, you will be redirect to your options page.