Read the story here. Advertise at Before It's News here.
Profile image
By The Daily Pen (Reporter)
Contributor profile | More stories
Story Views
Last hour:
Last 24 hours:

Ambassador Stevens ‘allowed To Die’ To Protect Obama’s Fraudulent Policies

% of readers think this story is Fact. Add your two cents.

TREASONOUS INACTION:  Eyewitnesses in Benghazi, Libya during the attack on the US consulate now say that CIA operatives twice sought permission from commanders to help Ambassador Chris Stevens and his staff, and twice were ordered to ‘stand down’, while a later request to regional U.S. bases for military backup was also denied.

by Dan Crosby

NEW YORK, NY – As U.S. Ambassador Stevens was being murdered by Islamic terrorists during the September 11 attack on the Benghazi, Libya Consulate headquarters, CIA operators on duty at the consular annex less than a mile from Stevens’ location, were ordered twice to “stand down” when they attempted to help the ambassador’s team after they heard shots fired at approximately 9:40 p.m., according to a report from Fox News.
The report also says at least two urgent requests from the CIA operatives for military intervention, one in the early moments of the attack on the U.S. Consulate, and another in subsequent attack on the annex hours later, were denied by Obama Administration officials.
Even after at least two highly trained Navy Seal operatives trained in combat assessment and tactical operations tried to tell the command center that military intervention was required, the Obama Administration still refused claiming there was not enough information about the attack to warrant a tactical response.
However, critics among the Intelligence community and military specials operations command say claims by the Obama administration that information was not available is a lie.  They insist an on-site assessment from tactically trained Navy Seals actively engaged on the ground during the attack is more than enough intelligence information, by itself, to conduct an QRF (Quick Reaction Force) evacuation operation “site unseen”.
“…an on-site assessment from tactically trained Navy Seals actively engaged on the ground during the attack is more than enough intelligence information, by itself, to conduct a QRF evacuation operation…’site unseen’.”
Defending the Obama Administration’s failed response to the attack, Secretary of Defense, Leon Panetta joined Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton saying, “…there was not enough information on the ground to safely send help.”
However, Panetta’s testimony is contradicted by the recent disclosure of State Department emails which show that Obama, himself, as well as his staff were aware of the circumstances and extent of the attack from the moment it began.
Fox also reports that live video feeds from two separate drones in the skies over the attack were also being viewed by Obama administration officials in real time, which means they had more than enough information to assess the threat and provide help.
Also, former special operations commanders say that within moments of the beginning of the attack, a digital station-to-station “Flash Traffic” notification was sent to the U.S. operations headquarters in Tripoli, Italy telling officials there that the Ambassador was in peril.
Within the intelligence and security services forces deployed in the region, Ambassador Steven’s security detail is treated the same as those for a Chief of Staff or four-star general.  This means a “Flash Traffic” message must be immediately relayed in code form to the White House situation room explicitly stating the Ambassador is in peril and the message must be confirmed as received by the desk watch officer charged with conveying the message under standing orders to physically carry the notification directly to the White House situation room.
Africom Ops Center, the U.S. main communications network in the region, would have also been monitoring the attack in real time from Germany.  Three networks of communications are simultaneously connected through headquarters in North Africa, southern Europe and tactical placements in the Mediterranean region.  All forces remain on “strip ready” standby which means operatives are able to board aircraft and take off in minutes to engage any evacuation operation for U.S. diplomats in the region.  The nearest Evac Force was just 45 minutes from the Libyan Consulate, well within their capability to have saved Ambassador Stevens and his staff at any time during the seven hour assault.
The events as reported by Fox unfolded as follows:
“Former Navy SEAL Tyrone Woods was manning the CIA annex with a small team about a mile from the U.S. Consulate where Ambassador Chris Stevens and his team came under attack. When Woods and others heard the shots fired, they informed their higher-ups at the annex to tell them what they were hearing and requested permission to go to the consulate and help out. They were told to “stand down,” according to sources familiar with the exchange. Soon after, they were again told to ‘stand down.’”
The report says Woods and at least two other CIA agents ignored those orders and made their way to the Consulate which at that point was on fire.  The report suggests Woods and his team heroically violated orders and, in attempting to rescue Stevens and his staff, may have exposed something more sinister.  Woods was later joined at the scene by fellow former Navy SEAL Glen Doherty, who was sent in from Tripoli as part of a Global Response Staff or GRS that provides security to CIA case officers and provides countersurveillance and surveillance protection.
“Obviously, these brave men had a good reason for defying orders and engage the attackers in defense of Ambassador Stevens,” says former special operations commander, Lt. Col. Douglas Radcliff.
“They must have known that they would have no back up if they engaged the fight against orders.  But,they did it anyway and paid with their lives.”  

“Obviously, these brave men had a good reason for defying orders and engage the attackers in defense of Ambassador Stevens…”

There is much speculation about the motives for such derelict inaction by the Obama administration’s command.  Many theorize the Obama administration may have been using Ambassador Stevens to broker a covert arms deal through Turkey to arm Syrian rebels to help overthrow the Assad regime in Damascus.  Some believe the attack was a retaliatory strike for the allegation by the Obama Administration that it killed Osama Bin Laden in May, 2011.
The Fox report continues, “The quick reaction by Woods’ team from the CIA annex evacuated those who remained at the Consulate and Sean Smith, who had been killed in the initial attack. They could not find the ambassador and returned to the CIA annex at about midnight.”
“At that point, they called again for military support and help because they were taking fire at the CIA safe house, or annex. The request was denied. There were no communications problems at the annex, according those present at the compound. The team was in constant radio contact with their headquarters. In fact, at least one member of the team was on the roof of the annex manning a heavy machine gun when mortars were fired at the CIA compound. The security officer had a laser on the target that was firing and repeatedly requested back-up support from a Specter gunship, which is commonly used by U.S. Special Operations forces to provide support to Special Operations teams on the ground involved in intense firefights. The fighting at the CIA annex went on for more than four hours — enough time for any planes based in Sigonella Air base, just 480 miles away, to arrive. Fox News has also learned that two separate Tier One Special operations forces were told to wait, among them Delta Force operators.”
The Fox report continued, “A Special Operations team, or CIF which stands for Commanders in Extremis Force, operating in Central Europe had been moved to Sigonella, Italy, but they too were told to stand down. A second force that specializes in counterterrorism rescues was on hand at Sigonella, according to senior military and intelligence sources. According to those sources, they could have flown to Benghazi in less than two hours. They were the same distance to Benghazi as those that were sent from Tripoli. Specter gunships are commonly used by the Special Operations community to provide close air support.
According to sources on the ground during the attack, the special operator on the roof of the CIA annex had visual contact and a laser pointing at the Libyan mortar team that was targeting the CIA annex. The operators were calling in coordinates of where the Libyan forces were firing from.
Defense Secretary Leon Panetta told reporters at the Pentagon on Thursday that there was not a clear enough picture of what was occurring on the ground in Benghazi to send help.
“There’s a lot of Monday morning quarterbacking going on here,” Panetta said Thursday. “But the basic principle here … is that you don’t deploy forces into harm’s way without knowing what’s going on.”
U.S. officials argue that there was a period of several hours when the fighting stopped before the mortars were fired at the annex, leading officials to believe the attack was over.
Fox News has learned that there were two military surveillance drones redirected to Benghazi shortly after the attack on the Consulate began. They were already in the vicinity. The second surveillance craft was sent to relieve the first drone, perhaps due to fuel issues. Both were capable of sending real time visuals back to U.S. officials in Washington, D.C. Any U.S. official or agency with the proper clearance, including the White House Situation Room, State Department, CIA, Pentagon and others, could call up that video in real time on their computers.
Tyrone Woods was later joined at the scene by fellow former Navy SEAL Glen Doherty, who was sent in from Tripoli as part of a Global Response Staff or GRS that provides security to CIA case officers and provides countersurveillance and surveillance protection. They were killed by a mortar shell at 4 a.m. Libyan time, nearly seven hours after the attack on the Consulate began — a window that represented more than enough time for the U.S. military to send back-up from nearby bases in Europe, according to sources familiar with Special Operations. Four mortars were fired at the annex. The first one struck outside the annex. Three more hit the annex.
A motorcade of dozens of Libyan vehicles, some mounted with 50 caliber machine guns, belonging to the February 17th Brigades, a Libyan militia which is friendly to the U.S., finally showed up at the CIA annex at approximately 3 a.m. An American Quick Reaction Force sent from Tripoli had arrived at the Benghazi airport at 2 a.m. (four hours after the initial attack on the Consulate) and was delayed for 45 minutes at the airport because they could not at first get transportation, allegedly due to confusion among Libyan militias who were supposed to escort them to the annex, according to Benghazi sources.
The American special operators, Woods, Doherty and at least two others were part of the Global Response Staff, a CIA element, based at the CIA annex and were protecting CIA operators who were part of a mission to track and repurchase arms in Benghazi that had proliferated in the wake of Muammar Qaddafi’s fall. Part of their mission was to find the more than 20,000 missing MANPADS, or shoulder-held missiles capable of bringing down a commercial aircraft. According to a source on the ground at the time of the attack, the team inside the CIA annex had captured three Libyan attackers and was forced to hand them over to the Libyans. U.S. officials do not know what happened to those three attackers and whether they were released by the Libyan forces.

Fox News has also learned that Stevens was in Benghazi that day to be present at the opening of an English-language school being started by the Libyan farmer who helped save an American pilot who had been shot down by pro-Qaddafi forces during the initial war to overthrow the regime. That farmer saved the life of the American pilot and the Ambassador wanted to be present to launch the Libyan rescuer’s new school.”


Before It’s News® is a community of individuals who report on what’s going on around them, from all around the world.

Anyone can join.
Anyone can contribute.
Anyone can become informed about their world.

"United We Stand" Click Here To Create Your Personal Citizen Journalist Account Today, Be Sure To Invite Your Friends.

Please Help Support BeforeitsNews by trying our Natural Health Products below!

Order by Phone at 888-809-8385 or online at M - F 9am to 5pm EST

Order by Phone at 888-388-7003 or online at M - F 9am to 5pm EST

Order by Phone at 888-388-7003 or online at M - F 9am to 5pm EST

Humic & Fulvic Trace Minerals Complex - Nature's most important supplement! Vivid Dreams again!

HNEX HydroNano EXtracellular Water - Improve immune system health and reduce inflammation

Ultimate Clinical Potency Curcumin - Natural pain relief, reduce inflammation and so much more.

MitoCopper - Bioavailable Copper destroys pathogens and gives you more energy. (See Blood Video)
Oxy Powder - Natural Colon Cleanser!  Cleans out toxic buildup with oxygen! 
Nascent Iodine - Promotes detoxification, mental focus and thyroid health.
Smart Meter Cover -  Reduces Smart Meter radiation by 96%!  (See Video)

Report abuse


    Your Comments
    Question   Razz  Sad   Evil  Exclaim  Smile  Redface  Biggrin  Surprised  Eek   Confused   Cool  LOL   Mad   Twisted  Rolleyes   Wink  Idea  Arrow  Neutral  Cry   Mr. Green

    Load more ...




    Email this story
    Email this story

    If you really want to ban this commenter, please write down the reason:

    If you really want to disable all recommended stories, click on OK button. After that, you will be redirect to your options page.