Pro-life blog buzz 7-5-13
by Susie Allen, host of the blog, Pro-Life in TN, and Kelli
We welcome your suggestions for additions to our Top Blogs (see tab on right side of home page)! Email [email protected].
- At National Review, Michael J. New says that despite the media’s attempts to paint the views of Wendy Davis and abortion proponents as mainstream, they aren’t:
The results of the National Journal poll indicate that 50 percent of women support the 20-week abortion ban. Similarly, individuals under 30 supported the ban by a 52-39 margin. Unfortunately, the media typically gives little attention to the demographic breakdown of abortion surveys. After all, they do not want to disrupt their narrative that young people and women support legal abortion.
- Pro-Life Wisconsin links to a Life Site News story of baby boy, Walter Fretz (pictured left), born to parents Lexi and Joshua, at 19 weeks. He lived only a few minutes but touched so many.
- At Reproductive Research Audit, Dr. Jacqueline Harvey examines “the science behind two aspects of the Texas bill” restricting abortions after 20 weeks, which are “1.) misrepresentations about studies on fetal pain and 2.) the effect of intimate partner violence on women seeking abortions.”
- In celebrating Independence Day, Suzy B remembers that in a country which claims people have an inalienable right to life, we still do not protect that right for the preborn.
- ProLifeBlogs features an FRC Blog article discussing the encouraging results with using adult stem cells to cure HIV. Unfortunately, most mainstream media articles on this news generically refer to “stem cells,” instead of specifying that these are not embryonic stem cells. Because after all, this wouldn’t fit their agenda.
- Wesley J. Smith remains concerned that the ecology movement that has become “increasingly radical and anti-human.” By stipulating that the earth itself has a “right to life,” this movement appears to suggest that this trumps any notion of human exceptionalism. Smith writes:
It means the forced continued destitution of those in resource rich/economically poor nations, because the life of earth will matter more than those of desperate masses.
- Coming Home spotlights a study from the Coalition on Abortion/Breast Cancer showing that in India, induced abortion increases breast cancer risk six-fold. This in a country where breast cancer used to be rare.
- Right to Life of Michigan introduces the winning entry in the 2013 National Right to Life Video Contest by Northern Michigan University student Joshua Rapavi:
Anyone can join.
Anyone can contribute.
Anyone can become informed about their world.
"United We Stand" Click Here To Create Your Personal Citizen Journalist Account Today, Be Sure To Invite Your Friends.
Please Help Support BeforeitsNews by trying our Natural Health Products below!
Order by Phone at 888-809-8385 or online at https://mitocopper.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Order by Phone at 866-388-7003 or online at https://www.herbanomic.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Order by Phone at 866-388-7003 or online at https://www.herbanomics.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Humic & Fulvic Trace Minerals Complex - Nature's most important supplement! Vivid Dreams again!
HNEX HydroNano EXtracellular Water - Improve immune system health and reduce inflammation.
Ultimate Clinical Potency Curcumin - Natural pain relief, reduce inflammation and so much more.
MitoCopper - Bioavailable Copper destroys pathogens and gives you more energy. (See Blood Video)
Oxy Powder - Natural Colon Cleanser! Cleans out toxic buildup with oxygen!
Nascent Iodine - Promotes detoxification, mental focus and thyroid health.
Smart Meter Cover - Reduces Smart Meter radiation by 96%! (See Video).