By Dale V. Nobbman
There are valuable lessons to be learned from history. With that fact in mind, exactly when did America stop learning from the mistakes of history in regard to maintaining a strong and healthy nation? The answer to this question can easily be traced back over the last five decades, back to 1963, when America first began the legal process of removing God from our public schools through U.S. Supreme Court rulings. At about the same time, over the last few decades, the true history of America has been purposely distorted in our public school textbooks by immoral and unpatriotic academia revisionists.
The old adage says, when in Rome do as the Romans do, but here in America we are not in Rome, so why do we insist on pursuing the same mistakes that led to the demise and downfall of the Roman Empire? Ignorance of world history is one problem of Americans.
Three and a half years ago, I wrote an article for Rapture Ready titled “America Is Traveling Down the Roman Road” in an attempt to warn Americans against traveling down the same perilous Roman road, which resulted in terminal problems for the Roman Empire. However, over the last three and a half years, America has not only continued traveling down that same road, but has actually picked up the pace into a full-blown sprint down that road toward a grim future. We should not take another step down that road!
Fifty plus years ago, America began to toss aside God’s road map— the Bible—with greater frequency, and we have ignored the warning detour signs of trouble ahead until we are now at the point of getting mired down on that same crumbled Roman road of long ago.
The downfall of the Roman Empire resulted from a gradual downturn of their political, economic, and military systems, not to mention the decline of their social institutions.
The final doom for the Romans was when barbarians (we would call barbarians of old, illegal immigrants today) overran and settled within the borders of the Roman Empire.
Let’s review the list of factors contributing to the downfall of the Roman Empire and see what has transpired in America over the last three and a half years, since the time my first article on this subject was posted on RaptureReady.com.
1. Incompetent political leadership. Recent public opinion polls have indicated that President Obama is considered to be the worst and/or weakest American president since World War II. His approval rating in many polling categories is currently, on average, at or below 40% in most national polls. The United States Congress approval rating in the polls is often much worse. The House, the Senate, and even the Supreme Court votes are often divided strictly along party lines by the very people we elect to govern our country with full functionality, competence and integrity. Whatever happened to the capacity for individual thinking by the representatives we elect and appoint to government positions?
2. Incompetent military leadership. As the commander-in-chief, President Obama has continued to weaken our American military, through selective manpower and arms reductions, resulting primarily from the implementation of wide ranging military budget cuts. Recently, the military has reduced the number of officers by 1,200 captains and 550 majors. Top generals have also been recently relieved of duty. In addition, the president has placed many restrictions on Christian activity by our active troops in the military. All of the above factors will definitely affect our overall military readiness at the very time it will be needed more than ever to deal with increasing end-time wars around the world.
3. The implementation of substantial political and economic reforms. Nationalized health care in America, commonly referred to as Obama care, has now been partially implemented, amidst all of its associated problems, creating quite a national fiasco for the citizens of America, as our government continues its attempt to take over one-sixth of the American economy associated with health care.
4. An almost non-existent budgetary system, resulting in wasted monetary resources. The current United States national debt stands at $17.7 trillion and continues to rise.
5. Diminished fortifications to protect cities from barbarians. Border security along the southern border of the United States is very minimal at best. Illegal immigrants from other countries are currently flooding across our border by the thousands. So far in 2014, illegal immigrants from 75 different countries have been identified crossing our American border. It’s been reported that 80% of the U.S. population growth today is due strictly to immigration.
The following are some of the major factors related to relaxed border security, which contributed to the downfall of the Roman Empire, and now apply to our current situation of illegal immigrants entering America. How many of these factors sound familiar today?
a. The influx of illegal immigrants results in cultural and political dilution, leading to differing opinions, paths and standards among a diverse population, creating societal problems and clashes between differing ethnic groups.
b. Roman society became more complex as it tried to solve problems, resulting in new layers of bureaucracy, infrastructure and social classes.
c. Reduced tax revenue when barbarians wanted to take part in the benefits of the Roman way of doing things, without paying back into the system, resulting in a crumbling infrastructure.
d. Increased economic inequality among its citizens. The Romans implemented a system of tax collection that drove many small-scale farmers and small business owners out of business, which resulted in more out-of-work people being dependent on the governments, which placed even more tax burden upon those who could not escape taxation.
e. The Roman Empire spent more money than it took in, due to the enormous budget it took to maintain its military, and infrastructure such as roads and the water supply. This forced the Romans to frequently raise taxes, which in turn caused major economic stress.
f. Additional economic stress was placed on the empire when a greater amount of money had to be spent on social services to keep a restless public happy. This included the promise of pension payments made to retired bureaucrats.
6. Intrusion of alien religious ideas. An influx of various religions from around the world will result in the dilution and gradual undoing of America’s original Christianity based foundation. Christianity in America is already under attack at unprecedented levels, and church denominations in America are being fed with all sorts of unbiblical doctrines.
7. Increased urbanization and overpopulation of cities. This will inevitably increase the possibility of disease epidemics, water and food shortages in America. Plagues will play a major role in the end-times. Drought is already a current problem in America affecting water and food shortages. If not Ebola or tuberculosis epidemics, other yet unknown and more deadly disease epidemics will eventually befall America and the world.
8. The Romans fought with most of the Middle East countries and other countries.
The trend towards globalization today tends to draw America into almost every worldwide problem and conflict in one way or another.
read more at Rapture Ready:
Please Help Support BeforeitsNews by trying our Natural Health Products below!
Order by Phone at 888-809-8385 or online at https://mitocopper.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Order by Phone at 866-388-7003 or online at https://www.herbanomic.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Order by Phone at 866-388-7003 or online at https://www.herbanomics.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Humic & Fulvic Trace Minerals Complex - Nature's most important supplement! Vivid Dreams again!
HNEX HydroNano EXtracellular Water - Improve immune system health and reduce inflammation
Ultimate Clinical Potency Curcumin - Natural pain relief, reduce inflammation and so much more.
pathogens and gives you more
energy. (See Blood Video)
Oxy Powder - Natural Colon Cleanser! Cleans out toxic buildup with oxygen!
Nascent Iodine - Promotes detoxification, mental focus and thyroid health.
Smart Meter Cover - Reduces Smart Meter radiation by 96%! (See Video)