The wannabee caliph getting some …… karma.
Share it ……..
Scroll down for video.
Watch: Turkey’s Erdogan attacked by a horse & is desperate to remove the humiliating video from the internet
By: Politics Online, August 16, 2020:
Watch: Erdoğan fell off a horse named Cihan just after he started to ride during the inauguration ceremony of a park in the Bayrampaşa district of İstanbul.
Here are some reasons why you should share this video all over social media in order to shame the Turkish tyrant:
– There is no freedom of speech or journalism in Turkey.
– Under the blasphemy law of Turkish the president himself placed at the same level of the Prophet Muhammad and anyone who criticizes Erdogan faces a prison sentence.
– Recep Tayyip Erdoğan is one of the most anti-Semitic leaders in the world who regularly inflames hatred against Israel and the Jewish people.
– The Turkish state which is becoming more dictatorial day by day.
– Erdogan the occupier of northern Cyprus, whose army massacres women and children in Kurdish villages, inside and outside Turkey
– Turkey helps ISIS gain ground by diverting Kurdish Special Forces with military invasion.
Please Help Support BeforeitsNews by trying our Natural Health Products below!
Order by Phone at 888-809-8385 or online at https://mitocopper.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Order by Phone at 888-809-8385 or online at https://www.herbanomic.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Humic & Fulvic Trace Minerals Complex - Nature's most important supplement! Vivid Dreams again!
HNEX HydroNano EXtracellular Water - Improve immune system health and reduce inflammation
Ultimate Clinical Potency Curcumin - Natural pain relief, reduce inflammation and so much more.
pathogens and gives you more
energy. (See Blood Video)
Oxy Powder - Natural Colon Cleanser! Cleans out toxic buildup with oxygen!
Nascent Iodine - Promotes detoxification, mental focus and thyroid health.
Smart Meter Cover - Reduces Smart Meter radiation by 96%! (See Video)
Immusist Beverage Concentrate - Proprietary blend, formulated to reduce inflammation while hydrating and oxygenating the cells.