We are pleased to announce that the January 2021 issue of Capital Research is now available online.
Here’s a peek at what’s inside:
- Ken Braun examines how Participant Media, the creation of billionaire Jeffrey Skoll, is advancing an anti-capitalist environmental agenda.
- Michael Watson examines the down-ballot outcomes of the 2020 election and the “Blue wave” that never came.
- Shane Devine and Michael Watson update CRC’s 2017 report on the aftermath of Citizens United and find that giving has skewed even more to the left.
- Hayden Ludwig, in a preview of a larger report, looks at the Niskanen Center, which has become part of the eco-Right movement.
- Joseph (Jake) Klein interviews Shelby and Eli Steele about their latest documentary Who Killed Michael Brown?
Download your digital copy here.
Please Help Support BeforeitsNews by trying our Natural Health Products below!
Order by Phone at 888-809-8385 or online at https://mitocopper.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Order by Phone at 888-388-7003 or online at https://www.herbanomic.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Order by Phone at 888-388-7003 or online at https://www.herbanomics.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Humic & Fulvic Trace Minerals Complex - Nature's most important supplement! Vivid Dreams again!
HNEX HydroNano EXtracellular Water - Improve immune system health and reduce inflammation
Ultimate Clinical Potency Curcumin - Natural pain relief, reduce inflammation and so much more.
Oxy Powder - Natural Colon Cleanser! Cleans out toxic buildup with oxygen!
Nascent Iodine - Promotes detoxification, mental focus and thyroid health.
Smart Meter Cover - Reduces Smart Meter radiation by 96%! (See Video)