This Thursday, the president has no public schedule.
- The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Wednesday shows that 41% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Biden’s job performance, down from 42%. Fifty-eight percent (58%) disapprove, compared to 56% last week.
- Many Israelis believe that ties with the US declined sharply under President Joe Biden, a new poll shows. Only 35% of Israelis rated the state of relations with Biden’s America as good, compared to 67% in 2020 during the Trump presidency.
- A colorist involved in creating the Superman comic says he is quitting his position in response to the “wokeness” that has permeated the franchise. “I’m finishing out my contract with DC. I’m tired of this sh*t”. So long to “truth, justice and the American way”, Instead, Superman will now be seeking “a better tomorrow” as “America” is wiped away by DC Comics. Why? Because they all went to College where they teach that America is bad.
- 12,000 Afghans in U.S. Now with No ID Whatsoever
- Joe Biden Doing Another CNN Town Hall With ‘Invitation Only’ Audience Members
- Biden forces legendary CIA chief of Iranian operations to retire
- Newly Released Video Shows Jan. 6 Political Prisoner Jeremy Brown Saving a Female Trump Supporter Who Was Trampled by Capitol Police
- Portland antifa: Serial riot arrestee says one of the comrades he took into his home began squatting there
- Wretched Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer Vetoes Two Election Bills that Ordered Only Absentee Ballots Upon Request
- US man, 30, accused of raping and beheading Pakistan ambassador’s daughter after torturing her with a knuckle duster when she refused to marry him
- Joe Rogan: Google Is Curating Search Engine Results to Hide Info On Vaccine-Related injuries
- The ‘Equality’ blues: Feminists cry foul when boys’ netball team wins girls’ tournament
- Jan. 6 Witch Hunt Committee Votes Unanimously to Hold Steve Bannon in Criminal Contempt — Including Dirtbags Liz Cheney and Adam Kinzinger
- Trump Organization under tax investigation
- Biden’s Economy Is Already in a Recession Based on Analysis of 10-Point Drops in Consumer Indices
- [email protected]: “What we’re actually seeing across the nation at school board meetings is a civic uprising with an important lesson about our nation—and about who’s in charge.”
- AUDIT UTAH: Patriots Organize Rally For a Full Forensic Audit At Committee Meeting WEDNESDAY AT UTAH CAPITOL!
- Chicago is blighted by shoplifting as ANOTHER American city goes down the toilet because its left-wing AG stops prosecuting shoplifters
- Local Washington Station Under Investigation After Porn Played Behind a Meteorologist
- After trashing supply chain, White House official mocks consumers
- NYC Mayoral Candidate Wants to Give Voting Rights to Non-Citizens
- Biden’s DOJ Requests Supreme Court Block Texas Heartbeat Act, Despite Their Refusal to Intervene Last Month
- Queen Welcomes John Kerry, Bill Gates and Others to Windsor Castle for a Very Lavish Reception
- ‘The Squad’ Wants to ‘Defund Police,’ but Spent Nearly $100K on Private Security
- 25,000 People Expected at Climate Change Summit (Party) in Glasgow Including Biden and Long Lost Transportation Secretary Buttigieg
- NIH Contradicts Fauci, Admits Funding Gain-of-Function Research at Wuhan Lab
- Trump Organization Facing New Criminal Investigation by Trump-Hating Democrat District Attorney in Westchester County, NY
- L.A. Mayor Eric Garcetti on Wednesday threatened to fire any city employee who refuses to take the coronavirus vaccine by December 18.
- US Military Base in Syria Attacked by Iran-Backed Militia DRONE STRIKE; No US Casualties Reported
- The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has now approved the Moderna and Johnson & Johnson booster shots for the vulnerable.
- Biden Tells Debunked Story About Amtrak Worker For the FOURTH Time, Claims he “Commuted Every Single Day for 36 Years as Vice President”
- ‘TRUTH Social’: Donald Trump Launching New Social Media App. In response to Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube deplatforming him, President Donald Trump announced a new social media app.
- Joe Biden Pitches His Build Back Better Agenda in Scranton: “We Will Take, Literally, Millions of Automobiles off the Road. Off the Road”
- Biden State Department Scorched for Marking ‘International Pronouns Day’
- Breaking Update: China Conducted TWO Hypersonic Weapons Tests Over the Summer
- Condoleezza Rice: January 6 Capitol Riot ‘Was Wrong’ — But ‘It’s Time to Move On’
- “It’s Much Worse Than We Thought” – CNBC’s Jim Cramer Sounds the Alarm on Inflation in the US
- Nonprofit Files Lawsuit Over Illegal Absentee Ballot Procedures in VA
- Multiple Dem sources now saying Sen. Joe Manchin (D-WV) is notifying associates he is leaving the Democratic Party. When he does, Dems immediately lose control of the Senate. If that occurs and the GOP wins the GA runoffs, Republicans will be 53-47, exactly where it was before the election.
- McConnell in private negotiations with Manchin (he has been since late November); Dem leadership in crisis mode behind the scenes. They didn’t see this coming.
- Manchin now says he “may go Independent”. Appears he meant it’s “BS” that he is “switching parties” to join GOP.
- Another left-wing poll (Selzer & Co.), with heavy Dem sample poll, has Biden at 37% Approval. But side tabs are worse: Immigration: 27% approve; 58% disapprove. Economy: 36% approve; 53% disapprove.
- New Monmouth (Dem) poll has Youngkin now tied with McAuliffe 46%-46% among *Registered* voters (McAuliffe led by 5% in September). Where it gets interesting is Youngkin leads by 3% among *Likely* voters.
- New battleground state polling shows Biden and Dems losing blue/purple states.
-Arizona – Approval 41%; Disapproval 53%. (Kelly internals show him underwater too).
-Colorado – Approval 44%; Disapproval 48%.
-Florida – Approval 41%; Disapproval 52%.
-Georgia – Approval 40%; Disapproval 52%. (Warnock is in trouble).
-Maine – Approval 45%; Disapproval 48% (Watch ME-02 closely. That House seat is in play).
-Michigan – Approval 43%; Disapproval 50% (Craig v the Wicked Witch is going to be a race I follow closely).
-Nevada – Approval 45%; Disapproval 47%.
-New Hampshire – Approval 48%; Disapproval 45%. But the key here is going to be Gov. Sununu. If he runs for the Senate, the GOP will flip that seat, no problem.
Pennsylvania – Approval 41%; Disapproval 51%. Note: Sen. Mastriano is considering a run for governor.
- Defense Department civilian employees who are not fully vaccinated against the coronavirus after Nov. 22 without a pending or approved exemption request will be fired. New employees must be fully vaccinated by their start date for work or Nov. 22, “whichever is later,”
- Trans Netflix employees are staging a “walk-out” in protest of Dave Chappelle’s special for being supposedly “transphobic.” The CEO apologized and said he learned a big lesson.
- NIH changes story, confirms it funded Wuhan experiment that made bat coronavirus more dangerous
- Report challenges science behind push to ban gas appliances in California
- Illinois lawmakers consider bill to allow inmates to vote from prison
- Dozens of parents sue 145 Illinois schools over COVID quarantine, mask mandates
- San Francisco school board recall elections scheduled for Feb. 15
- Lef wing Married couple plead not guilty in submarine espionage case
- FDA approves mixing COVID-19 vaccines; authorizes Moderna and J&J boosters
- ‘Black Hawk Down’ pilot announces campaign for Alabama Senate seat
- Missing Maryland zebra found dead in illegal snare trap, owner with animal cruelty
- Kamala Harris’ AG office colluded with abortion providers while prosecuting journalist, lawyers say
- IRS rule appears to be flouted in pro-McAuliffe video starring Kamala Harris played at Va. churches
- For the first time, surgeons successfully attached a kidney grown in a pig to a human patient
- GOP Rep. Fortenberry: Fed indictment on campaign donation ‘bogus charge manufactured to take him out
- New Jersey launches program to give tax dollars to illegal aliens, others
- With new ad, McAuliffe tries to halt slide in Virginia after dismissing parents’ choice in school
- Muslim countries too intimidated by China to decry Uyghur abuse, ex-Trump ambassador says
- Kansas GOP Senator Marshall introduces bill to halt grants going to gain of function research
- GOP senators block Democrats’ election reform bill from advancing
- Border arrests soar to highest ever recorded levels
- Green Bay quarterback Aaron Rodgers: ‘I’m not part of this woke cancel culture’
- Blackburn, Cotton start Senate Campus Free Speech Caucus, following launch of companion House group
Please Help Support BeforeitsNews by trying our Natural Health Products below!
Order by Phone at 888-809-8385 or online at https://mitocopper.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Order by Phone at 888-388-7003 or online at https://www.herbanomic.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Order by Phone at 888-388-7003 or online at https://www.herbanomics.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Humic & Fulvic Trace Minerals Complex - Nature's most important supplement! Vivid Dreams again!
HNEX HydroNano EXtracellular Water - Improve immune system health and reduce inflammation
Ultimate Clinical Potency Curcumin - Natural pain relief, reduce inflammation and so much more.
pathogens and gives you more
energy. (See Blood Video)
Oxy Powder - Natural Colon Cleanser! Cleans out toxic buildup with oxygen!
Nascent Iodine - Promotes detoxification, mental focus and thyroid health.
Smart Meter Cover - Reduces Smart Meter radiation by 96%! (See Video)