Dutch Farmers Fed Up With Climate Tyranny Win Shock Election Victory
Dutch farmer party BBB has become the single largest party. The country has spoken and Mark Rutte must drop the ridiculous nitrogen policy and stand down effective immediately.
The Farmer-Citizen Movement, or BoerburgerBeweging (BBB), was established in 2019 in response to the Netherlands government’s plan to “fight climate change” by restricting food production and putting farmers out of business.
The BBB (farmers citizens movement) gained a staggering 17 seats and the ruling parties have suffered severe losses and won’t reach a majority – not even with the help of the Green Party + Labour.
Dutch Farmers make up >1% of the population, yet they occupy 57% of the country’s landmass. 25% of their produce is sold nationally, the other 75% is used to turn the 1% into multimillionaires…..
Now they also occupy a sizable chunk of the government
— 420 (@LtzAsk) March 16, 2023
Dutch Farmers Fed Up With Climate Rules Win Shock Victory Against Establishment
Netherland Farmers Protesting Climate Policies
By: Kate Hirzel, Daily Caller, March 16, 2023:
The Farmer-citizen movement (BBB) in the Netherlands appeared set to win 15 of the 75 Senate seats in the nation on Wednesday, celebrating a victory over climate activists who are seeking to buy out farms and cut down on livestock numbers of Dutch farmers.
The BBB or BoerBurgerBeweging, as the party is called in Dutch, started in 2019 and won one single Lower House seat in 2021. After the recent election, the BBB is now the third-largest political party in the Netherlands.
“Nobody can ignore us any longer,” BBB leader Caroline van der Plas told broadcaster Radio 1, Reuters reported. “Voters have spoken out very clearly against this government’s policies.”
The movement started after farmers began protesting against the government’s aims to cut nitrogen emissions in half by 2030. Some emissions come from the manure of cows, pigs and chickens.
The government plans to reduce livestock by a third, which forces 11,200 farmers to sell their land to the state and another 17,600 farmers to significantly reduce livestock. After the U.S., the Netherlands is the second-largest exporter of agricultural products in the world, according to Euro News
Netherlands… Dutch farmer party BBB has become the single largest party. The country has spoken and Mark Rutte must drop the ridiculous nitrogen policy and stand down effective immediately pic.twitter.com/61ShZ8cYPh
— Pelham (@Resist_05) March 16, 2023
Anyone can join.
Anyone can contribute.
Anyone can become informed about their world.
"United We Stand" Click Here To Create Your Personal Citizen Journalist Account Today, Be Sure To Invite Your Friends.
Please Help Support BeforeitsNews by trying our Natural Health Products below!
Order by Phone at 888-809-8385 or online at https://mitocopper.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Order by Phone at 866-388-7003 or online at https://www.herbanomic.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Order by Phone at 866-388-7003 or online at https://www.herbanomics.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Humic & Fulvic Trace Minerals Complex - Nature's most important supplement! Vivid Dreams again!
HNEX HydroNano EXtracellular Water - Improve immune system health and reduce inflammation.
Ultimate Clinical Potency Curcumin - Natural pain relief, reduce inflammation and so much more.
MitoCopper - Bioavailable Copper destroys pathogens and gives you more energy. (See Blood Video)
Oxy Powder - Natural Colon Cleanser! Cleans out toxic buildup with oxygen!
Nascent Iodine - Promotes detoxification, mental focus and thyroid health.
Smart Meter Cover - Reduces Smart Meter radiation by 96%! (See Video).
It is not the first time a political party has hired a marketing firm, but it may be a first time that a political party emerges from a marketing firm.
The founder, owner and marketing director of ReMarkAble, are also secretary and treasurer at the BBB. Along with other employees, they have been actively involved in the BBB’s election campaign.
The BBB has received donations from ReMarkAble from 2019, totalling EUR 174,0001. Of this amount, the BBB declared EUR 160,000 on their Facebook page.
The address of the BBB is the same as the address of Bayer Monsanto’s communications office in the Netherlands: Groningerstraat 21, 7418 BX Deventer.
• Address BBB: • Address ReMarkAble: https://remarkable.nl/en/contact
Bayer Monsanto, Cargill and Dupont have bought nearly 17 million hectares of agricultural land in Ukraine. That is about 60% of the available arable land in the country.
What can we expect from the Farmer-Citizen Movement? The answer is: nothing.