by Scott Creighton
Last night at around 12:30 am, a group of 4 suspects reportedly opened fire at the headquarters of the Dallas police department in the parking lot in the front of the building. They reportedly used automatic weapons. No one was injured at that time, according to current reports.
The story looks like a hearts and minds op.
The suspects arrived in an armored vehicle which once belonged to the Dallas police department SWAT team. Go figure.
First, here is the ad in which the van was being sold:
Here is the exact same van being used during the “attack”
The suspects left that scene at the headquarters and took off down the street where they could stage yet another exciting scene and this one, just like the Charlie Hebdo shootouts as well as the street scene shootout with the suspects in the Boston Bombing, just happened to have a person on a roof with a camera who filmed the whole thing.
What a coincidence. Lots of people hanging out on rooftops these days.
And it turns out, there was another photographer up on the roof across the side street from the “DJ” on this roof. He took pics as well.
— SwarTz NaZee WiZard (@CyberAnonymous) June 13, 2015
A multi-angle shoot. Just like Hollywood.
The shooter is supposedly a guy by the name of James Boulware. He supposedly spoke with the police via a cell phone and told them that he was pissed because they took away his kids and called him a “terrorist”. There seems to be some kind of arrest history for the guy by that name for threatening to go on a shooting spree.
— Kevin Wiles, Jr (@kwilesjrphoto) June 13, 2015
Of course, he has access to semi-automatic assault rifles (they want to ban them), body armor (they want to keep us from having that as well) and somehow got his hands on this surplus armored SWAT van.
“His family told police Boulware had recently made comments about “shooting up schools and churches.””
Let’s see how many agendas this guy falls under:
- He attacked the police at a time when it’s being reported that cops have killed 500 people this year already.
- He hates the Jews and Christians alike.
- A history of mental illness. God knows Bloomberg wants those national mental hygiene laws passed.
- A history of belligerence on the internet (possibly “radicalized” by the web?)
- oh yeah… and he took the time somehow to plant 4 bombs all around the headquarters building.
- guy has been on police / law enforcement radar since 2013
So he/they shot out a bunch of windows at the police department hitting no one.
And this is a pic of where one of the “bombs’ went off in the parking lot.
As more information becomes available, I will update this post.
But right now, let’s sum it up:
- A “mentally ill”, antisemitic guy who’s been on law enforcement radar (and probably FBI if he was charged with making terrorist threats) shows up at a police department late in the evening (so there wont be many people on the streets) in a salvaged SWAT armored vehicle and starts shooting at no one in front of police headquarters hitting no one.
- He somehow takes the time to plant some bombs around the building, one goes off, in a place where no one would be.
- He then (along with accomplices) drives away in the van after shooting no one, like he’s trying to escape.
- He makes it to a place where there just happens to be folks on the rooftops waiting with cameras and decides that’s a great place to stop his van in the middle of the street and have a big shootout right there.
- Then he leaves.
- Now he’s in a standoff with the cops talking to them on his cell phone making sure to give us all his name so we can look him up and find out he’s crazy and has promised to go on shooting sprees in the past.
That’s the news out of Dallas today.
The influence peddlers on Twitter are out by the thousands.
F***ing with Texas cops is not generally considered a strategy conducive to a long and happy life. #DallasPDShooting
— Jazz Shaw (@JazzShaw) June 13, 2015
Now did this #DallasPDShooting suspect who is “mentally ill” get guns? Oh, he lives in Texas.
— Political Nerd (@Sttbs73) June 13, 2015
— TeamSonnenMan (@WestLinnEagleAH) June 13, 2015
Please Help Support BeforeitsNews by trying our Natural Health Products below!
Order by Phone at 888-809-8385 or online at https://mitocopper.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Order by Phone at 888-388-7003 or online at https://www.herbanomic.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Order by Phone at 888-388-7003 or online at https://www.herbanomics.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Humic & Fulvic Trace Minerals Complex - Nature's most important supplement! Vivid Dreams again!
HNEX HydroNano EXtracellular Water - Improve immune system health and reduce inflammation
Ultimate Clinical Potency Curcumin - Natural pain relief, reduce inflammation and so much more.
pathogens and gives you more
energy. (See Blood Video)
Oxy Powder - Natural Colon Cleanser! Cleans out toxic buildup with oxygen!
Nascent Iodine - Promotes detoxification, mental focus and thyroid health.
Smart Meter Cover - Reduces Smart Meter radiation by 96%! (See Video)