by Scott Creighton
It would be South Carolina, wouldn’t it?
After all, it was in South Carolina that their DNC stole a primary from Vic Rawl in 2010 so a neoliberal republican named Jim DeMint (now president of the neoliberal Heritage Foundation) could go up against a designated loser, Alvin Greene (Picked to Lose: The Alvin Greene Story), and win handily.
They also produced something called “Nikki Haley” who lies at the UNSC with regularity and then gets up and runs out of the hall whenever someone dares say something her delicate sensitivities become offended by like a debutante throwing herself a pity party when she doesn’t get the car she wants for her 16th birthday.
And of course, 4 days ago Israel killed 60 unarmed protesters and wounded another 2,700 with illegal fragmentation bullets because a couple thousand Palestinian protesters dared to make their voices heard internationally by staging a non-violent protest near their prison’s fences.
So of course… South Carolina… always a source of pride for us living here in the Shining City on the Hill… does this (from The Free Thought Project):
“The news that Israel killed more than 60 Palestinians on Monday alone, has sparked criticism from Americans who are frustrated with the United States’ failure to hold one of its closest allies accountable for the human rights violations it is committing—and individuals in one state will soon be labeled as “anti-Semitic” for openly voicing their opinion.
South Carolina will become the first state to legally define criticism of Israel as “anti-Semitism” when a new measure goes into effect on July 1, targeting public schools and universities. While politicians have tried to pass the measure as a standalone law for two years, they finally succeeded temporarily by passing it as a “proviso” that was slipped into the 2018-2019 budget.
According to the text of the measure, the definition of “anti-Semitism” will now include:
- a certain perception of Jews, which may be expressed as hatred toward Jews. Rhetorical and physical manifestations of anti-Semitism are directed toward Jewish or non-Jewish individuals and/or their property, toward Jewish community institutions and religious facilities;
- calling for, aiding, or justifying the killing or harming of Jews; making mendacious, dehumanizing, demonizing, or stereotypical allegations about Jews as such or the power of Jews as a collective; accusing Jews as a people of being responsible for real or imagined wrongdoing committed by a single Jewish person or group, the state of Israel, or even for acts committed by non-Jews;
- accusing the Jews as a people, or Israel as a state, of inventing or exaggerating the Holocaust;
- accusing Jewish citizens of being more loyal to Israel, or to the alleged priorities of Jews worldwide, than to the interest of their own nations;
- using the symbols and images associated with classic anti-Semitism to characterize Israel or Israelis;
- drawing comparisons of contemporary Israeli policy to that of the Nazis;
- blaming Israel for all inter-religious or political tensions;
- applying double standards by requiring of it a behavior not expected or demanded of any other democratic nation;
- multilateral organizations focusing on Israel only for peace or human rights investigations;
- denying the Jewish people their right to self-determination, and denying Israel the right to exist, provided, however, that criticism of Israel similar to that leveled against any other country cannot be regarded as anti-Semitic.
As can be determined by the long list of ways in which South Carolina will now define “anti-Semitism,” individuals will be forced to tiptoe around a legitimate subject, and expressing an opinion that is no longer considered politically correct can now be legally used against them.” The Free Thought Project
The law will likely die upon the first constitutional challenge brought before any court in the state. That’s why they had to slip it in with a budget proposal. No one wanted to go on record voting AGAINST the 1st Amendment.
But until then it will serve it’s purpose which is apparently to chill discussions on the educational level about the current litany of criminal activity being carried out by the fascist Likud Party in Israel and the IDF pretty much everywhere else.
I suppose if they are successful in their other efforts to dull down our constitutional protections LIKE the 1st Amendment, TPTB will be able to keep this measure in place and maybe even pass more like it in the future. Only time will tell.
But for now, South Carolina is the first state to officially make criticizing Israel’s ruthless and cruel behavior a crime.
So you young people out there in South Carolina take note. You educators and shapers of young minds take note. Calling out the criminal and inhuman policies of the state of Israel is wrongthink and will not be tolerated anymore by our owners. The Jewish people have a right to “self-determination” even if it means the “extermination” of another group of people they feel are INFERIOR to them. That’s not racist on their part… it’s racist on YOUR PART if you SEE IT FOR WHAT IT IS.
And oh yeah, by the way…
Please Help Support BeforeitsNews by trying our Natural Health Products below!
Order by Phone at 888-809-8385 or online at https://mitocopper.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Order by Phone at 866-388-7003 or online at https://www.herbanomic.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Order by Phone at 866-388-7003 or online at https://www.herbanomics.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Humic & Fulvic Trace Minerals Complex - Nature's most important supplement! Vivid Dreams again!
HNEX HydroNano EXtracellular Water - Improve immune system health and reduce inflammation
Ultimate Clinical Potency Curcumin - Natural pain relief, reduce inflammation and so much more.
pathogens and gives you more
energy. (See Blood Video)
Oxy Powder - Natural Colon Cleanser! Cleans out toxic buildup with oxygen!
Nascent Iodine - Promotes detoxification, mental focus and thyroid health.
Smart Meter Cover - Reduces Smart Meter radiation by 96%! (See Video)