Read the story here. Advertise at Before It's News here.
Profile image
Story Views
Last hour:
Last 24 hours:

Exposing The Dark Weapon of Sleep Paralysis - Spiritual Warfare Friday Live 9pm et

% of readers think this story is Fact. Add your two cents. Presents – Spiritual Warfare Friday : LIVE 9pm et
Exposing The Dark Weapon of Sleep Paralysis

YouTubeRumble LIVE

Hosts Dan Bidondi & Brian Reece interview Author: Vicki Joy Anderson on her latest book ‘They Only Come Out at Night’. A book exposing the dark weapon of sleep paralysis. Spiritual, extraterrestrial & demonic attacks while people are asleep are more common than you thought. Millions of people world-wide suffer or have suffered from different levels of sleep paralysis. While modern day Doctors simply dismiss it as “Sleep Paralysis”. Could there be much more to this spiritual or extraterrestrial than what modern psychologists want to admit?

Vicki Joy Anderson:
Buy her book here:

Help Support Our Broadcast:-Donation Pages

CashApp @RealDanBidondi
Venmo @Dan-Bidondi Kofi 

Subscribe To Our Channels:
YouTube Channel:
New YouTube Channel:
Rumble Channel:
Brighteon Channel:
Parler Account:
MeWe Account:
Facebook Account:
Rhode Island 2nd Amendment Defenders Task Force

The Nightly News w/Dan Bidondi & The Dan Bidondi Show is brought to you by:

Subscribe and support Now You See TV Today:
The Cutting Edge
Course Correction Radio
Visual Disturbance with Brian Reece
Straight To The Point with Jason Bidondi


Before It’s News® is a community of individuals who report on what’s going on around them, from all around the world.

Anyone can join.
Anyone can contribute.
Anyone can become informed about their world.

"United We Stand" Click Here To Create Your Personal Citizen Journalist Account Today, Be Sure To Invite Your Friends.

Please Help Support BeforeitsNews by trying our Natural Health Products below!

Order by Phone at 888-809-8385 or online at M - F 9am to 5pm EST

Order by Phone at 866-388-7003 or online at M - F 9am to 5pm EST

Order by Phone at 866-388-7003 or online at M - F 9am to 5pm EST

Humic & Fulvic Trace Minerals Complex - Nature's most important supplement! Vivid Dreams again!

HNEX HydroNano EXtracellular Water - Improve immune system health and reduce inflammation.

Ultimate Clinical Potency Curcumin - Natural pain relief, reduce inflammation and so much more.

MitoCopper - Bioavailable Copper destroys pathogens and gives you more energy. (See Blood Video)

Oxy Powder - Natural Colon Cleanser!  Cleans out toxic buildup with oxygen!

Nascent Iodine - Promotes detoxification, mental focus and thyroid health.

Smart Meter Cover -  Reduces Smart Meter radiation by 96%! (See Video).

Report abuse


    Your Comments
    Question   Razz  Sad   Evil  Exclaim  Smile  Redface  Biggrin  Surprised  Eek   Confused   Cool  LOL   Mad   Twisted  Rolleyes   Wink  Idea  Arrow  Neutral  Cry   Mr. Green

    Total 1 comment
    • John

      Usually people too ignorant to understand it is an outside entity causing harm since their paradigm way too small and cultural bias inhibits understanding. Then you also have the “educated” (read brainwashed) who with contempt and derision scorn any mention or hint of “spiritual”. They themselves being so hypnotized in the illusion of matter that they cannot see even what is directly in front of them. Many psychologist’s who have by direct experience learned of the spirit realm must keep secret least they lose their job. Every single culture on earth knows well about the spiritual realms but blind “science – materialism” like an Ostridge will not see. Least they admit their ignorance and their ego is offended. As in the DNA, scientists know 4% and the other 96% they claim is junk because the reality is that they are 96% ignorant. Their pride so great and vastly missed placed.

    Load more ...




    Email this story
    Email this story

    If you really want to ban this commenter, please write down the reason:

    If you really want to disable all recommended stories, click on OK button. After that, you will be redirect to your options page.