This blog exists to challenge white heterosexual male supremacy as an institutionalized ideology and a systematized set of practices which are misogynistic, heterosexist, racist, genocidal, and ecocidal.
|Africa-centering global map image is from here|
A work in anti-progress.
Constructive radical feedback welcomed.
The most dangerous and deadly seven political realities (SINS) within CRAP, aka The Anglo Turf Wars
1. Genocide of Indigenous Peoples
4. Sexual Trafficking of children and adults
5. Militarised cultural colonialism, particularly white USUK-led
6. Global West and North’s hoarding of natural, capital, and human resources; accomplished through sexual, chattel, and wage slavery
7. Ecocide, and the mass extinction of plant and animal species and ecosystems
Black: racially despised, diasporic African people. (Within Africa, people generally have various national and ethnic identities.)
CRAP: Corporate Racist Atrocious Patriarchy: the increasingly globalised governing political and philosophical paradigm of the West. Accomplished in part by enforcing white male supremacy, portraying USUK cultures and ideas as pinnacles of human evolution, and maintaining English as a primary language.
Femaled, verb: Made sexually vulnerable, forcibly accessible, and compliant.
Genocide: the eradication or destruction of a people–their culture, economy, and sexuality–through mass murder, enslavement, incarceration, removal or denigration of identity, theft of land, and banishing of languages.
1. a combination of agendas and actions that subordinate, enslave, and mass murder femaled people, by intention or effect, individually, culturally, or regionally.
2. The physical and psychological possession and control of people deemed dangerous and threatening to male supremacist rule and authority.
1. the Native, Aboriginal, or First Nations people of any region.
2. The people whose homeland (or region) was established without the use of genocide and land theft.
3. The people of color who have faced imperialist, colonialist, and capitalist extinction for 500 years.
Male, noun: human beings who make it their practice to make others sexually vulnerable, accessible, and compliant. And who, as a group, unconsciously or not, with or without intention, organised or not, effectively and actively co-maintain and benefit from male supremacist systems and institutions.
1. misogyny specifically directed at Black femaled people.
2. Assumptions and agendas, in theory and practice, that e-race or decenter Black women and girls to the benefit of CRAP and USUK.
Sexual Trafficking: owning, selling, and renting human beings in ways that female them, usually across territories.
Sexuality: the economic, cultural, social, and psychological means through which people are maled and femaled.
SINS: social, institutional, naturalised sickness. (Sickness = dis-ease, unwellness, spiritual inertia and death)
USUK: the combined colonial force of white British and white Amerikkkan people.
Understood this way, many social conflicts are interlocking and reinforcing. And most campaigns reinforce some of these political projects, even while they may also intend to challenge them.
Bioengineering is part of the paradigm problem, as identified by Vandana Shiva.
So-called ‘intersex’ people are not intermediate, in between, or in need of alteration. They are simply human like everyone else. We are dangerously, epistemically limited by the English language.
The term gender, masculinity, femininity are so widely naturalised and misunderstood in CRAP. Indigenous and less colonialised people, at least historically and sometimes presently, have richer traditions that are economic, cultural, spiritual, that USUKians reduce to something that is none of those, and call it ‘gender’, believing there is a personal, embodied reality separate from politics and economics.
Cis, ipso, and trans, re: gender, become problematic in this view. See, for helpful analysis:
Racial bigotry, prejudice, intolerance are mistaken as comprising the problem of racism in a white liberal State. The problem is colonial white supremacy.
Partial Reading list:
Andrea Dworkin, Intercourse, Scapegoat
Andrea Smith, Conquest
Audre Lorde, Sister Outsider
bell hooks, all
Catharine A. MacKinnon, Toward a Feminist Theory of the State; Are Women Human?
Marimba Ani, Yurugu
Patricia Hill Collins, Black Feminist Thought; Black Sexual Politics
Roxanne Dunbar-Ortiz, An Indigenous Peoples’ History of the United States
Vandana Shiva, all
Winona LaDuke, all
Further reading and viewing:
“An activist and writer at the blog, A Radical Profeminist”.
Please Help Support BeforeitsNews by trying our Natural Health Products below!
Order by Phone at 888-809-8385 or online at https://mitocopper.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Order by Phone at 866-388-7003 or online at https://www.herbanomic.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Order by Phone at 866-388-7003 or online at https://www.herbanomics.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Humic & Fulvic Trace Minerals Complex - Nature's most important supplement! Vivid Dreams again!
HNEX HydroNano EXtracellular Water - Improve immune system health and reduce inflammation
Ultimate Clinical Potency Curcumin - Natural pain relief, reduce inflammation and so much more.
pathogens and gives you more
energy. (See Blood Video)
Oxy Powder - Natural Colon Cleanser! Cleans out toxic buildup with oxygen!
Nascent Iodine - Promotes detoxification, mental focus and thyroid health.
Smart Meter Cover - Reduces Smart Meter radiation by 96%! (See Video)