The answers are quite simple:
1) Our children can no longer look between ther legs and figure out what gender they are;
2) Facts are ignored (and demonized) in favor of convenience and entertainment;
3) Once upon a time, 3% of the population saved the other 97% … now, 3% advocate to enslave the 97% to their narrow philosophies which have failed everywhere else they have been tried;
4) Voting was once a reponsibility of those who participate in a productive country and economy … now it seems the game is to overwhelm legitimate voters with those who have no legitimate right to participate and who want and feel entitled to hand outs from the productive ones.
5) Once upon a time, “money” was the measure of productivity … now it’s the endentured largess of financiers who produce nothing. Stupid people jump on the ‘hampster wheel’ of revolving credit to have NOW what they have not yet earned.
6) People go into the streets and fight for things that undermine everything that gave them the right and ablity to do so (total dichotomy!);
7) Rank & file politicians refuse to ‘represent’ constituents in favor of aquiescing to special interest and politically “correct” influences;
8) “Political correctness” supplants common sense;
9) Saying “no” is a ‘moral offense’ when you don’t agree with something … and you can get sued into compliance!;
10) Saying ‘yes’ to things you disagree with becomes a ‘survival tool’ so that everything you’ve built and published doesn’t get wiped off You Tube, Google and social media;
11) The corporate media insists that they can think better than you, so you’d best shut up and listen up because you’re not capable of thinking for yourself;
12) The young, on social media, are more intersted in which ‘friend’ farted last in class to consider what it happening around them … got to keep your eyes on that screen even if it means falling into a ditch;
13) Getting a ‘free ride’ seems more honorable than having pride in an actual accomplishment;
14) Votes get cast based on how ‘cute’, ‘telegenic’ and ‘charismatic’ the candidate is (Obama/Trudeau as poignant examples) rather than on their abilites, political motives and experience;
15) The public ‘accepts’ the opinions of politically-driven liars as ‘fact’ just because they were interviewed on a politically-driven, corporately-paid network financed by the very people who have a vested interest in the public remaining ignorant of the facts.
What will you say to your children and grand children about what YOU did TODAY to STOP the distortion and distruction of the most productive and promising society in human history?
Do you want to be remembered in history as one of the honored 3% (as before) … or as a bystander who didn’t have the guts or will to stand up, speak up and make the future a better place?
Please Help Support BeforeitsNews by trying our Natural Health Products below!
Order by Phone at 888-809-8385 or online at https://mitocopper.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Order by Phone at 866-388-7003 or online at https://www.herbanomic.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Order by Phone at 866-388-7003 or online at https://www.herbanomics.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Humic & Fulvic Trace Minerals Complex - Nature's most important supplement! Vivid Dreams again!
HNEX HydroNano EXtracellular Water - Improve immune system health and reduce inflammation.
Ultimate Clinical Potency Curcumin - Natural pain relief, reduce inflammation and so much more.
MitoCopper - Bioavailable Copper destroys pathogens and gives you more energy. (See Blood Video)
Oxy Powder - Natural Colon Cleanser! Cleans out toxic buildup with oxygen!
Nascent Iodine - Promotes detoxification, mental focus and thyroid health.
Smart Meter Cover - Reduces Smart Meter radiation by 96%! (See Video).