By Carl Worline
According to Mayan legend, the deity Itzamna brought the knowledge of many things, including their series of calendars with cycles of different lengths.This system of calendars date back to the 5th century BC. and it rivals the accuracy and sophistication of our modern calendars that are based on the most precise astronomical measurements and observations.According to the Mayans, we are living in the fourth cycle of time, which began on August 11, 3114 B.C. (Gregorian), and will end on the December 21, 2012 winter solstice, when the next cycle will begin.The ancient Mayans believed that reaching the end of a 5,125 year cycle was an occasion for a great celebration, much like our New Years Eve celebrations, but there is no evidence to believe that the Mayans thought there would be an apocalypse of biblical proportions on this date.Any such notion is a modern fabrication and has nothing to do with the end of the world.Of course, those who the Mayan believed inhabited the earth during the first three cycles are long since extinct.They also believed that their flying dragon god Kulkulkan is going to return at the end of 2012.
If that is all that there was to the basis of the 2012 apocalyptic phenomena, then I would be the first to join in the mocking laughter of others.However, there is a little more to it.In the last chapter of their book, Petrus Romanus, The Final Pope is Here, Thomas Horn and Chris Putnam point out:
- The Mayan calendar ends in 2012 with the return of their flying dragon god Kulkulkan.
- The Aztec calendar ends in 2012 and their flying dragon god Quetzalcoatl returns.
- The Cherokee Indian calendar ends in the year 2012 and their flying rattlesnake god returns.The “Cherokee Rattlesnake Prophecies,” also known as the “Chickamaugan Prophecy” or the “Cherokee Star Constellation Prophecies,” are part of a series of apocalyptic prophecies made by members of the Cherokee tribe during 1811-1812. Like the Maya, the Cherokee calendar ends mysteriously in the year 2012 when astronomical phenomena related to Jupiter, Venus, Orion, and Pleiades cause the “powers” of the star systems to “awaken.”
- According to ancient Mayan inscriptions, in 2012 the Mayan underworld god Bolon Yokte Ku also returns.
- The Hindu Kali Yuga calendar ends in the year 2012 at the conclusion of the age of “the male demon.”
- According to the book, Apollyon Rising 2012, the prophecy of the Cumaean Sibyl on the Great Seal of the United States (novus ordo seclorum) points to the coming of the Antichrist in 2012.
- Over two hundred sixty years ago, the leader of the first Great Awakening in America, Jonathan Edwards, tied the arrival of the Antichrist and Great Tribulation period to the timeframe 2012.
- One hundred thirty years after that, in 1878, Reverend William J. Reid did the same, writing in his “Lectures on the Revelation” concerning the Papal system: “. . . we are prepared to answer the question, When will the Papal system come to an end? [It] will be destroyed in the year 2012.”
- MORE HERE
Please Help Support BeforeitsNews by trying our Natural Health Products below!
Order by Phone at 888-809-8385 or online at https://mitocopper.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Order by Phone at 888-809-8385 or online at https://www.herbanomic.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Humic & Fulvic Trace Minerals Complex - Nature's most important supplement! Vivid Dreams again!
HNEX HydroNano EXtracellular Water - Improve immune system health and reduce inflammation
Ultimate Clinical Potency Curcumin - Natural pain relief, reduce inflammation and so much more.
pathogens and gives you more
energy. (See Blood Video)
Oxy Powder - Natural Colon Cleanser! Cleans out toxic buildup with oxygen!
Nascent Iodine - Promotes detoxification, mental focus and thyroid health.
Smart Meter Cover - Reduces Smart Meter radiation by 96%! (See Video)
Immusist Beverage Concentrate - Proprietary blend, formulated to reduce inflammation while hydrating and oxygenating the cells.