by A. Freeman
The following, oft-repeated passage, commonly referred to as “Daniel’s 70 weeks”, has been mistakenly interpreted by some to refer to the coming of the “antichrist” during the end-times, even though it specifically references The Messiah/Christ throughout, including events leading up to, during and after the life of Jesus.
If the passage is read properly, it is prophecy concerning Christ’s SEVEN-YEAR MISSION (God’s number of completeness is 7 NOT 3 ½), to preach the Gospel to the “House of Israel” and to the “House of Judah”, culminating in the crucifixion of Jesus on a WEDNESDAY.
9:24 Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in Everlasting Righteousness, AND TO SEAL UP THE VISION AND PROPHECY, and to anoint The Most Holy [as King].
9:25 Know therefore and understand, [that] from the going forth of the Commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto THE MESSIAH THE PRINCE [shall be] seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.
9:26 And after threescore and two weeks shall MESSIAH be cut off, but not for himself (Matt. 15:24): and the people of THE PRINCE that shall come shall destroy the city and The Sanctuary; and the end thereof [shall be] with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.
9:27 And HE shall confirm The Covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations He shall make [it] desolate, even until the consummation (the “Lake of Hell-Fire”), and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.
TABLE 1: The 490-year Timeline leading up to the Crucifixion of Jesus (from the time of the Command to rebuild, recorded in Ezra 7)
Terms Defined (for the prophecies fulfilled with Jesus):
- Seventy weeks = 70 x 7 “days” (each day for a year – Num. 14:34) = 490 years
- thy people = the true people Israel (Exod. 18:1)
- thy holy city = Jerusalem (1 kings 11:36)
- the transgression = the sin/crime/lawlessness (1 John 3:4) for which we fell under the curse (punishment clause) of The Law (Deut. 28:15-68)
- to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in Everlasting Righteousness = the crucifixion and resurrection of Jesus (John 1:29)
- seal up the vision and prophecy = fulfill the Old Covenant prophecies about the coming of the Messiah (Christ) and His mission during the life of Jesus (Matt. 5:17, Luke 5:24)
- anoint The Most Holy [as King] = The Messiah/Christ (Luke 4:18-19, John 12:3, Acts 4:26-28)
- Commandment to restore and rebuild Jerusalem = God moving Artaxerxes, king of Persia, to grant Ezra’s request to restore and rebuild Jerusalem (Ezra 7:6)
- THE MESSIAH THE PRINCE = Prince Michael/Christ, the Anointed One (Ps. 2, Dan. 10:21, Dan. 12:1, Col. 1:15, Heb. 1:9, Rev. 12:7-11)
- seven weeks = 7 x 7 “days” = 49 years (Num. 14:34) and threescore and two weeks = 62 x 7 “days” = 434 years (Ezek. 4:6); 49 + 434 = 483 “days” (years)
- Messiah = Prince Michael/Christ = The Anointed One (Ps. 2, Heb. 1:9)
- cut-off = separated from His Brethren (Heb. 2:7-9)
- the Prince = Prince Michael/Christ (Dan. 10:21, Dan. 12:1-4, Rev. 5:1-5, Rev. 12:7-11)
- the people of the Prince = the people sent by the Prince to destroy the den of thieves (Luke 19:41-46)
- the city = Jerusalem
- the Sanctuary = the rebuilt (Herod’s) Temple, which was completely destroyed in 70 A.D., as Christ prophesied (Matt. 24:1-2)
- the end thereof [shall be] with a flood = the flood of Roman soldiers into Jerusalem in 70 A.D., when the city and Sanctuary were burned and destroyed
- desolations = grief, sadness, devastation, and ruin, as punishment for not keeping The Law and rejecting their rightful King (Deut. 27:26, 28:15-68, Matt. 2:1-2, 27:37)
- he = THE MESSIAH THE PRINCE (Dan. 10:21, Dan. 12:1, Heb. 1:9, Rev. 12:7-11)
- The Covenant = the NEW COVENANT (Jer. 31:31-33, Heb. 8:8-10, Heb. 9:14-15)
- many = the people Israel (Matt. 26:28, Heb. 9:28)
- one “week” = 7 YEARS (Num. 14:34, Ezek. 4:6)
- the midst of the week = WEDNESDAY, 21 April 34 A.D., the day Jesus was crucified (Lev. 23:5-7, Matt. 12:39-40, Luke 23:50-56, 24:1-3, John 19:31)
- the sacrifice = the Lamb of God (John 1:29)
- the oblation = the gift from God of His Son (John 3:16)
- abominations = the serving of other gods (e.g. church, state and “self”), as happens in every corporate fictional church, synagogue, mosque, temple, government facility and courtroom, etc. on Earth (Deut. 12:28-32, Rev. 2:20-23)
- make [it] desolate = that the Jews and Jerusalem shall bear no spiritual fruit and be spiritually desolate (Matt. 21:19, 23:37-24:2, 24:15)
- poured upon the desolate = when the “dead” shall be judged and consumed by The Fire (Rev. 20:12-15).
In 457 B.C., during the seventh year of the reign of Artaxerxes, king of Persia, Ezra, a ready scribe of The Law of God, went up with some of the children of Israel from Babylon to Jerusalem on the first day of the first month under the king’s command.
7:1 Now after these things, in the reign of Artaxerxes king of Persia, Ezra the son of Seraiah, the son of Azariah, the son of Hilkiah,
7:2 The son of Shallum, the son of Zadok, the son of Ahitub,
7:3 The son of Amariah, the son of Azariah, the son of Meraioth,
7:4 The son of Zerahiah, the son of Uzzi, the son of Bukki,
7:5 The son of Abishua, the son of Phinehas, the son of Eleazar, the son of Aaron the chief priest:
7:6 This Ezra went up from Babylon; and he [was] a ready scribe in The Law of Moses, which the “I AM” God of Israel had given: and the king granted him all his request, according to the hand of the “I AM” his God upon him.
7:7 And there went up [some] of the children of Israel, and of the priests, and the Levites, and the singers, and the porters, and the Nethinims, unto Jerusalem, in the seventh year of Artaxerxes the king.
7:8 And he came to Jerusalem in the fifth month, which [was] in the seventh year of the king.
7:9 For upon the first [day] of the first month began he to go up from Babylon, and on the first [day] of the fifth month came he to Jerusalem, according to the good hand of his God upon him.
7:10 For Ezra had prepared his heart to seek The Law of the “I AM”, and to do [it], and to teach in Israel Statutes and Judgments (Deut. 4:1-9).
For those who may mistakenly believe that the destruction of the Second Temple (Herod’s Temple) in 70 A.D. was the work of antichrist or some earthly prince directed by Satan, please read what the passage actually says and remember that it was by God’s COMMAND that both Solomon’s and Herod’s Temples were destroyed (Prov. 21:1), because both had become a place of business, instead of a place of worship, just as all earthly churches, synagogues, mosques and temples, etc. do (Matt. 6:24, Acts 7:48), which is why God prohibited the building of them (Matt. 6:5-6, Sura 9:107-110). Yet the Ashkenazi and Edomaean/Idumean counterfeit-Jews are also determined to defy Him, by wanting to build a Third Temple in Jerusalem.
God, through His Christ, said He would deliver Jerusalem and His House – which had become a den of thieves – into the hands of the people of Hischoosing: the Romans (Matt. 24:1-2, Mark 13:1-2, Luke 19:41-46, Luke 21:5-6, John 2:13-16); just as He had done with the First (Solomon’s) Temple. In c. 588 B.C., Solomon’s Temple was delivered into the hands of the Romans’ ancestors, the Babylonians, whom God had chosen for that task (see: Jer. 7:9-14, 30, 12:7, 19:15, 23:10-12, 26:4-12, 18, 32:27-36, 34:12-22) for the very same reason (Matt. 21:13): as a punishment, and to teach the world to NEVER TRUST ROME and their Babylonian mystery religion and never congregate in their churches. The Babylonians and the Romans are the same race of people, who crucified Jesus (The Sanctuary/Temple) and destroyed God’s House, twice (Sura 17:7). God had them destroy both Temples and yet the Zionist-Jews want to build a third one. Will they never learn?
For further confirmation of the timeline, and the second fulfillment of Daniel’s 70 Weeks in Christ’s Second Coming, please read the rest of the article at:
Please Help Support BeforeitsNews by trying our Natural Health Products below!
Order by Phone at 888-809-8385 or online at https://mitocopper.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Order by Phone at 888-388-7003 or online at https://www.herbanomic.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Order by Phone at 888-388-7003 or online at https://www.herbanomics.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Humic & Fulvic Trace Minerals Complex - Nature's most important supplement! Vivid Dreams again!
HNEX HydroNano EXtracellular Water - Improve immune system health and reduce inflammation
Ultimate Clinical Potency Curcumin - Natural pain relief, reduce inflammation and so much more.
Oxy Powder - Natural Colon Cleanser! Cleans out toxic buildup with oxygen!
Nascent Iodine - Promotes detoxification, mental focus and thyroid health.
Smart Meter Cover - Reduces Smart Meter radiation by 96%! (See Video)