Read the Beforeitsnews.com story here. Advertise at Before It's News here.
Profile image
Story Views
Now:
Last hour:
Last 24 hours:
Total:

You Will Need This Crucial Information Very Soon

% of readers think this story is Fact. Add your two cents.


 

I am writing this to those of you who Do Not believe in God or the Bible.  Please read this to the end, it’s very short, but etch this in your memory because you Will Need this info Very Soon.  

 

We are Definitely living in the Last Days.  If you don’t believe that just look at what is happening in the world.  And it’s all happening at Warp Speed.  So fast that it’s hard to keep up with.  Time is rapidly winding down.  So where are we and how far are we from the Finish Line and how will this affect you. 

 

The Bible is the only book that predicts the future with 100% accuracy.  About 90% of the prophecies that were made have already been fulfilled Exactly as written.  What are the odds of the other 10% being fulfilled Exactly as written?  You are right.  They will be fulfilled Exactly as they were written and very soon.  Just a little background and then I will tell you The Most Important Thing You Need to Know. 

 

Very soon now all believers in Jesus Christ who have died and those who are still living will be taken off this earth.  Then a series of six events will occur going from bad to worse with the 6th event being a huge war in which one third of humans will die.  Soon after this a new Beast System will be established on the earth for the last 3 1/2 years before Jesus comes back as he said he would.  You may have heard of the Mark of the Beast the 666 mark where no one will be able to buy or sell unless they have the mark.  The Bible says that the ruler of this new world system will FORCE everyone to take this mark.  And here is what You Need to Know.  This is Very Important.   I know this For a Fact because I have studied Bible Prophecy for many years and it is very clear.  DO NOT TAKE THIS MARK UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.  CHOOSE DEATH INSTEAD IF YOU HAVE TO BUT DO NOT TAKE THE MARK AND I WILL TELL YOU WHY.   

 

If you take the mark the Bible clearly says that you will spend ETERNITY in the lake of fire.  If you don’t take the mark you will Not spend Eternity in the lake of fire, you will just have to spend the time that your sins deserve after which you will perish and exist no more.  BUT…if you take the mark you will be abused, beaten, tortured, and raped 24/7 for EVER AND EVER by evil, hateful devils and demons.   So choosing death would be much better.  I am telling you this because the Bible clearly teaches this and you can read it for yourself in Revelation 13 and 14. 

 

Of course the BEST thing you can do which is MUCH BETTER by far is to ask Jesus to forgive your sins NOW and then you won’t have to worry about the mark or the lake of fire because you won’t be going there.  If you turn to Jesus Now you can leave this earth before all this happens, but if you wait you will have to live through it and have to choose to take the mark or not to.  And that will be a very hard decision to make under duress.  I hope and pray you take this seriously and choose wisely because it is The Truth and I can’t even begin to tell you what a horrible place the lake of fire will be for those that will go there.   So I am telling you as a Final Warning how to avoid that.  No one knows when it will happen, only God does but the way things are going it could happen any day now.  God Bless and I hope you choose Jesus.  You can find out what you need to do by Clicking Here



Before It’s News® is a community of individuals who report on what’s going on around them, from all around the world.

Anyone can join.
Anyone can contribute.
Anyone can become informed about their world.

"United We Stand" Click Here To Create Your Personal Citizen Journalist Account Today, Be Sure To Invite Your Friends.

Lion’s Mane Mushroom Nootropic

Mushrooms are having a moment. One fabulous fungus in particular, lion’s mane, may help improve memory, depression and anxiety symptoms. They are also an excellent source of nutrients that show promise as a therapy for dementia, and other neurodegenerative diseases. If you’re living with anxiety or depression, you may be curious about all the therapy options out there — including the natural ones.Our Lion’s Mane WHOLE MIND Nootropic Blend has been formulated to utilize the potency of Lion’s mane but also include the benefits of four other Highly Beneficial Mushrooms. Synergistically, they work together to Build your health through improving cognitive function and immunity regardless of your age. Our Nootropic not only improves your Cognitive Function and Activates your Immune System, But it benefits growth of Essential Gut Flora, further enhancing your Vitality.



Our Formula includes: Lion’s Mane Mushrooms which Increase Brain Power through nerve growth, lessen anxiety, reduce depression, and improve concentration. Its an excellent adaptogen, promotes sleep and improves immunity.


Shiitake Mushrooms which Fight cancer cells and infectious disease, boost the immune system, promotes brain function, and serves as a source of B vitamins.


Maitake Mushrooms which regulate blood sugar levels of diabetics, reduce hypertension and boosts the immune system.


Reishi Mushrooms which Fight inflammation, liver disease, fatigue, tumor growth and cancer. They Improve skin disorders and soothes digestive problems, stomach ulcers and leaky gut syndrome.


Chaga Mushrooms which have anti-aging effects, boost immune function, improve stamina and athletic performance, even act as a natural aphrodisiac, fighting diabetes and improving liver function.


Try Our Lion’s Mane WHOLE MIND Nootropic Blend 60 Capsules Today. Be 100% Satisfied or Receive a Full Money Back Guarantee. Order Yours Today by Following This Link.

Report abuse

    Comments

    Your Comments
    Question   Razz  Sad   Evil  Exclaim  Smile  Redface  Biggrin  Surprised  Eek   Confused   Cool  LOL   Mad   Twisted  Rolleyes   Wink  Idea  Arrow  Neutral  Cry   Mr. Green

    MOST RECENT
    Load more ...

    SignUp

    Login

    Newsletter

    Email this story
    Email this story

    If you really want to ban this commenter, please write down the reason:

    If you really want to disable all recommended stories, click on OK button. After that, you will be redirect to your options page.