There are a massive number of similarities between the world’s religions.
The article linked here shows that researching and comparing religions shows just how interrelated they really are.
Excerpt from link above:
Religious historians have for hundreds of years struggled to find out how and why the stories about Jesus and Krishna, who were born 2,000 years apart, are so nearly identical.
- Both Christ and Krishna descended from Noah.
- The future births of both messiahs were predicted ahead of time.
- Christ was descended from Abraham
- Krishna was the father of Abraham (Brahma).
- Christ was at once a Koresh, a Hebrew, and a Yehudi.
- Krishna was at once a Kurus, an Abhira, and a Yadava.
- Christ was an incarnation of Yah-Veh.
- Krishna was at once an incarnation of Vishnu and Shiva.
- Christ’s first name, Jesus, was Yeshua.
- A title of Krishna, meaning “love; devotion,” was Yesu. Even today, many Hindu parents name their sons, Yesu Krishna.
- Both men were born of virgins and in a stable.
- Krishna’s mother was named Devaki.
- Jesus mother was called Mary.
- Krishna did not have an earthly father as such, but a protector, named Vasudeva.
- Jesus did not have an earthly father as such, but a mortal protector named Joseph.
- An evil king tried to kill Christ and Krishna when they were both infants.
- To protect the infant Jesus, Joseph and Mary took him to Maturai, Egypt.
- To protect the infant Krishna, his parents, Vasudeva and Devaki, took him to Mathura, India.
- It was predicted that both men would die to atone for the sins of their people.
- As you have probably noticed, they took refuge in places having almost identical names.
- Both men preached to their people.
- Christ was crucified and then resurrected. Krishna was killed by a hunter’s arrow and impaled on a tree. Later, he returned to life.
- Christ was crucified in Jerusalem.
- Some Hindu scholars think that Krishna died in Jerusalem, having gone there when his coastal city of Dwarka sank under the sea. Others say he went to Iraq.
- Christ appeared after his “death.” Krishna appeared after his “death.”
- Both of them have a major holiday dedicated to them on December 25th.
- Christ had a female admirer named Mary Magdalene. Krishna had a female admirer named Marya Maghadalena.
The implication of this is that all the world’s religions are indeed from the same root source.
Maybe it’s time to find common ground and unite?
Please Help Support BeforeitsNews by trying our Natural Health Products below!
Order by Phone at 888-809-8385 or online at https://mitocopper.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Order by Phone at 888-388-7003 or online at https://www.herbanomic.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Order by Phone at 888-388-7003 or online at https://www.herbanomics.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Humic & Fulvic Trace Minerals Complex - Nature's most important supplement! Vivid Dreams again!
HNEX HydroNano EXtracellular Water - Improve immune system health and reduce inflammation
Ultimate Clinical Potency Curcumin - Natural pain relief, reduce inflammation and so much more.
pathogens and gives you more
energy. (See Blood Video)
Oxy Powder - Natural Colon Cleanser! Cleans out toxic buildup with oxygen!
Nascent Iodine - Promotes detoxification, mental focus and thyroid health.
Smart Meter Cover - Reduces Smart Meter radiation by 96%! (See Video)
Immusist Beverage Concentrate - Proprietary blend, formulated to reduce inflammation while hydrating and oxygenating the cells.