Sometimes it is hard to know where to invest your money. You want to eat healthy and avoid pesticides, but you can’t always afford the high prices of organic food. Fresh fruits and vegetables are high on your list of things to get on the grocery store, but how do you know which ones really absorb the toxins and which ones are pretty immune to them? Well, for your benefit, here is a list of twelve things to buy organic and fifteen things it is okay not to buy organic.
As you read the list, you will notice certain similarities. The fruits and vegetables most affected by pesticides are those with thin skin, think leaves, or widely spread leaves. These tend to absorb a higher quantity of pesticides and also tend to be difficult to wash off completely.
- Bell Peppers
- Kale/collard greens
- Grapes (Imported)
Good to Go
As you read the safe to eat fruits and vegetable list you will notice that these have thicker skins, some kind of outer covering that is stripped away before eating, or inedible skins. These attributes make this list of food less likely to carry toxins into your food supply.
- Sweet Corn
- Sweet Peas
- Sweet Potatoes
- Honeydew Melon
These are just some suggestions. Depending on the season and the area that you live in, it may not be as big a difference in prices as others. However, if you have to save money and cut costs somewhere, make sure you know which fruits and veggies are safe and which ones you should really spend the few extra cents on.
Paul and his wife Julie both spend quite a bit of time coming up with ideas, blogging, and researching all things related to childcare. They take care of all the necessary information related to baby sitting jobs. He personally thinks his blog will help finding information on all things related to a babysitter.
Commentary (Randy Kemp)
I’m happy to have Paul share some wisdom on organic veggies. I like buying them at Trader Joes, where the price is inexpensive. Sometimes I add a bit of herbal supplements to the mix. In one popular Ayurveda book by Vasant Lad, he mentioned that Ayurveda and TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine) complimented each other. You find me buying chyawanprash from Amazon, cell salts in a 30X potency from a homeopathic supplier, Tibetan longevity tonic from Tibetan Herbs (i.e. Tibetan Natural Healing), and drinking Chinese herbal teas from Triple Leaf.
Commentary on election (Randy Kemp)
I am an independent. This means I’ll vote for the person I think best does the job. I get my best election information from The Daily Show with Jon Stewart, The Colbert Report and the ONION (The Onion)
The PBS debate moderator was terrible. He let things get out of hand. The moderators from ABC, CNN and upcoming CBS are much better. They will keep things in control. Obama came out swinging in debate 2 – as I expected. I’m much more interested in what the independent analysts say about the debates.
I’m more interested in the Senate makeup after the election. It’s less of an issue who wins the presidency, as long as you have a balance of republicans and democrats in the house and senate. They are forced to cooperate, due to automatic deficit reduction measures.
Even if Obama loses, he will still be active. He could earn good money writing a book and on speaking engagements. He could also work with former president Clinton on United Nations projects.
Mitt? If he loses, he can always go back to making a fortune. I forgot he does that automatically from his investments.
Academic and business blog posts (Randy Kemp)
English: Studio shot of an organic Honeydew melon grown by delbosque farms USA (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
Here are some blog posts I recommend from academic and business acquaintances of mine
- How to Make Popcorn Balls Blog post
- How to Juggle Family Visits During Your Nanny’s Hours Blog post
- How to Start a Family Garden When You Live in the City Blog post
- 10 Top Characteristics to Look for in a Family Blog post
- How to Prepare Your Child for Getting the Flu Shot Blog post
- 10 Reasons to Consider Having Your Nanny Homeschool Your Children Blog post
- 10 Tips for New Nannies Blog post
- How to Discipline Your Child in Front of His Friends Blog post
- How to Throw a Kids’ Cookie Decorating Party Blog post
- How to Help Your Au Pair Adjust to Living in a New Country Blog post
- 30 Blogs on Car Seat Safety Blog post
- How Stereotypes May Cause You to Miss Out on a Great Nanny Blog post
- 10 Signs Your Nanny Needs a Vacation Blog post
- How to Know if Your Child is Old Enough to be a Latch Key Kid Blog post
- 10 Ways to Manage Kids’ Screen Time Blog post
- 10 iPhone Apps For Learning Sight Words Blog post
- 7 Safety Classes Nannies Should Consider Taking Blog post
- 30 Blogs With the Best Homeschooling Tips Blog post
- 10 iPhone Apps That Can Keep the Kids Occupied While You’re Stuck Standing in Line Blog post
- 10 Tips For Parents of Kids Who Are Being Bullied Blog post
- 30 Blogs That Focus on Kindergarten Readiness Blog post
- 5 Festive Halloween Treats to Give Classmates Blog post
- How to Re-Pot a Plant that is Root Bound Blog post
- How to Make a Snow Ball Wreath Blog post
- 5 Creative Ways to Give Money as a Gift Blog post
- 30 of the Best Blogs for New Moms Blog post
- 6 Things Live-In Nannies Should Respect Blog post
- 5 Fun Foods to Pack for Kids Lunches Blog post
Please Help Support BeforeitsNews by trying our Natural Health Products below!
Order by Phone at 888-809-8385 or online at https://mitocopper.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Order by Phone at 888-388-7003 or online at https://www.herbanomic.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Order by Phone at 888-388-7003 or online at https://www.herbanomics.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Humic & Fulvic Trace Minerals Complex - Nature's most important supplement! Vivid Dreams again!
HNEX HydroNano EXtracellular Water - Improve immune system health and reduce inflammation
Ultimate Clinical Potency Curcumin - Natural pain relief, reduce inflammation and so much more.
pathogens and gives you more
energy. (See Blood Video)
Oxy Powder - Natural Colon Cleanser! Cleans out toxic buildup with oxygen!
Nascent Iodine - Promotes detoxification, mental focus and thyroid health.
Smart Meter Cover - Reduces Smart Meter radiation by 96%! (See Video)