Contributing writer for Wake Up World
Crystals and precious gems are undoubtedly jewels in the crown of Mother Nature’s creation, but is there really anything more to them than aesthetically pleasing colours and formations? Ask anyone who has ventured down the crystal path and the response will be a resounding “Yes!” For these people crystals are powerful tools that have the ability to energize, soothe, cleanse, heal, transform, and inform the energy fields they come into contact with. Many of us even develop deep relationships with our stones, seeing them as teachers, guides and friends. But for the more sceptical and less sensitive among us, the metaphysical properties of gems probably seem as though they should sit on the shelf next to magic beans, sea monkeys, and penis enlargement creams.
I personally grew up straddled between the “woo woo” world that I was naturally drawn to and the pragmatic world that I was raised in. I was taught to see people who worked with crystals as flaky, absurd, phony types who lacked connection to reality — but nevertheless, I was attracted to the shimmering, mysterious stones. One of the most difficult aspects of finally coming out and calling myself a crystal worker was that I knew that the majority of my friends and family perceive the practice in the same way I was taught to see it: ‘New Age’ mumbo jumbo. Fortunately for me, the power and allure of the stones trumped the subtle, or not so subtle ridicule, and has actually played an important role in encouraging me to throw off the shackles of social judgement, as well as helping me to better understand some people’s need to discredit others’ experiences and belief systems.
Recommended articles by Christina Lavers:
- Are You a Bridge Between Two Worlds?
- Addictive Behavior Related to Low Levels of Oxytocin, the “Love/Bonding Hormone”
- 10 Signs You’ve Bought ‘Spin’
- New Study Shows Regular Contact with Nature Reduces Crime, Increases Social Cohesion
- Sugar is as Addictive as Cocaine – Here’s How You Can Kick the Habit
- Research Shows Just 7 Minutes of Meditation Can Reduce Racial Prejudice
- Taking Care of Our Inner Tribes – Microflora, Awakening and You
- Groundbreaking Study Maps the Decline of Wild Bee Communities in the United States
- Taking Responsibility For Our Energy
- More Evidence That TV is Dumbing Us Down
- Synchrony and Exertion of Dancing Found to Encourage Social Bonding, Raise Pain Threshold
- Quitting Smoking? Try These Herbs, Tips and Incentives to Help You Succeed!
- 5 Things I Learned From Having a Chronic Illness
FACEBOOK]: http://www.facebook.com/joinwakeupworld (An interactive community of over 3,500,000)
[GOOGLE PLUS]: https://plus.google.com/112452105795129310867/posts
Please Help Support BeforeitsNews by trying our Natural Health Products below!
Order by Phone at 888-809-8385 or online at https://mitocopper.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Order by Phone at 866-388-7003 or online at https://www.herbanomic.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Order by Phone at 866-388-7003 or online at https://www.herbanomics.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Humic & Fulvic Trace Minerals Complex - Nature's most important supplement! Vivid Dreams again!
HNEX HydroNano EXtracellular Water - Improve immune system health and reduce inflammation
Ultimate Clinical Potency Curcumin - Natural pain relief, reduce inflammation and so much more.
pathogens and gives you more
energy. (See Blood Video)
Oxy Powder - Natural Colon Cleanser! Cleans out toxic buildup with oxygen!
Nascent Iodine - Promotes detoxification, mental focus and thyroid health.
Smart Meter Cover - Reduces Smart Meter radiation by 96%! (See Video)