Here are the Lester’s Legends 2015 Week 2 fantasy football wide receiver rankings.
1. Julio Jones, Atlanta Falcons
Jones dominated Monday Night Football with 141 yards and a pair of touchdowns. He faces the New York Giants, who just allowed 356 passing yards to Dallas.
2. Antonio Brown, Pittsburgh Steelers
Mr. Reliable kicked off 2015 with 133 yards and a touchdown. There is no reason to think he won’t continue his 33-game 50 yards or more streak against the San Francisco 49ers.
3. Odell Beckham, Jr., New York Giants
ODB had 44 yards on five catches. He faces the Falcons. They allowed 336 yards to the Eagles.
4. Brandin Cooks, New Orleans Saints
Cooks had 49 yards last week, but should blow up against Tampa Bay. The Bucs yielded four passing touchdowns to the Tennessee Titans.
5. Calvin Johnson, Detroit Lions
Megatron had just 39 yards in Week 1. Look for a return to form against the Vikings.
6. Jordan Matthews, Philadelphia Eagles
Matthews kicked things off with 102 yards against Atlanta. Look for him to keep rolling against the Cowboys.
7. A.J. Green, Cincinnati Bengals
Green had 63 yards against the Oakland Raiders. He’ll build on that performance against the San Diego Chargers.
8. Keenan Allen, San Diego Chargers
Allen led all receivers in receptions (15), targets (17) and yards (166). With Antonio Gates still serving a suspension, look for the high volume continue against Cincy.
9. DeAndre Hopkins, Houston Texans
Hopkins began his reign as Houston’s primary receiver with nine catches for 98 yards. He’ll receive a healthy dose of targets against the Carolina Panthers.
10. Demaryius Thomas, Denver Broncos
Thomas and the Broncos got off to a slow start. I expect Peyton Manning to bounce back and Demaryius will be the primary beneficiary.
11. Randall Cobb, Green Bay Packers
Cobb had just 38 yards in Week 1, but he did manage to score a touchdown. He has a tough matchup against the Seattle Seahawks, but Rodgers can perform against anybody.
12. Alshon Jeffrey, Chicago Bears
Jeffrey had 78 yards in his first action of the year. He should keep trucking against the Arizona Cardinals.
13. Jarvis Landry, Miami Dolphins
Landry had eight catches for 53 yards, ran for 14 yards and scored on a punt return. Look for a strong showing against the Jacksonville Jaguars.
14. Julian Edelman, New England Patriots
Edelman caught 11 of 12 targets for 97 yards. The Pats don’t have many reliable options outside of Gronk and Edelman so expect a busy day against the Bills.
15. Mike Evans, Tampa Bay Buccaneers
The Bucs were cautious with Mike Evan. Monitor his status, but he should be ready to roll this week against the Saints.
The Next Batch
16. Terrance Williams, Dallas Cowboys
17. Emmanuel Sanders, Denver Broncos
18. Brandon Marshall, New York Jets
19. John Brown, Arizona Cardinals
20. Roddy White, Atlanta Falcons
21. T.Y. Hilton, Indianapolis Colts
22. Golden Tate, Detroit Lions
23. Andre Johnson, Indianapolis Colts
24. Amari Cooper, Oakland Raiders
25. Vincent Jackson, Tampa Bay Buccaneers
26. Kendall Wright, Tennessee Titans
27. Larry Fitzgerald, Arizona Cardinals
28. Davante Adams, Greeen Bay Packers
29. Sammy Watkins, Buffalo Bills
30. Steve Smith, Baltimore Ravens
31. Allen Robinson, Jacksonville Jaguars
32. Stevie Johnson, San Diego Chargers
33. Jeremy Maclin, Kansas City Chiefs
34. Pierre Garcon, Washington Redskins
35. James Jones, Green Bay Packers
36. Allen Robinson, Jacksonville Jaguars
37. Nelson Agholor, Philadelphia Eagles
38. Percy Harvin, Buffalo Bills
39. Markus Wheaton, Pittsburgh Steelers
40. Brandon Coleman, New Orleans Saints
Also check out:
- 2015 Week 1 Fantasy Football Quarterback Rankings
- 2015 Week 1 Fantasy Football Running Back Rankings
- 2015 Week 1 Fantasy Football Waiver Wire Advice
- 2015 Week 2 NFL Picks
Please Help Support BeforeitsNews by trying our Natural Health Products below!
Order by Phone at 888-809-8385 or online at https://mitocopper.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Order by Phone at 888-809-8385 or online at https://www.herbanomic.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Humic & Fulvic Trace Minerals Complex - Nature's most important supplement! Vivid Dreams again!
HNEX HydroNano EXtracellular Water - Improve immune system health and reduce inflammation
Ultimate Clinical Potency Curcumin - Natural pain relief, reduce inflammation and so much more.
pathogens and gives you more
energy. (See Blood Video)
Oxy Powder - Natural Colon Cleanser! Cleans out toxic buildup with oxygen!
Nascent Iodine - Promotes detoxification, mental focus and thyroid health.
Smart Meter Cover - Reduces Smart Meter radiation by 96%! (See Video)
Immusist Beverage Concentrate - Proprietary blend, formulated to reduce inflammation while hydrating and oxygenating the cells.