• Winners in four of their past five games, the Baltimore Ravens (7-4) host the Denver Broncos (3-8) in a Week 13 battle from M&T Bank Stadium (1 p.m. kickoff). The Ravens are tied atop the AFC North standings with 7-4 Cincinnati, however, Baltimore holds the head-to-head tiebreaker, winning 19-17 in Week 5. Denver has dropped three straight games and seven of its past eight contests overall.
• Baltimore is 7-4 for the sixth time in franchise history (also 2014, 2008, 2004, 2001 & 2000), with the Ravens earning a playoff berth in each of those seasons, with the exception of 2004.
• The Ravens are 7-6 in regular season play vs. Denver, including a 5-1 mark in Charm City. Under head coach John Harbaugh, Baltimore is 4-3 against the Broncos during the regular season, posting a 3-1 mark at home. These teams last met at M&T Bank Stadium in 2018, with the Ravens emerging, 27-14.
• With Coach Harbaugh at the helm, the Ravens are 17-12 against AFC West teams, including a 10-5 mark at home. Overall since his 2008 Baltimore arrival, Harbaugh’s Ravens own the NFL’s fourth-most total wins (155), including a 87-35 record at home.
• DE Calais Campbell (99) is 1 sack shy of reaching the coveted 100 milestone.
• Campbell, a Denver native (South HS), is the NFL’s only active defender to play in over 200 games (223).
• Campbell has posted 4.5 sacks in his past five games, including at least a half-sack in each contest.
• Kickoff: Sunday, December 4, 2022 at 1PM at M&T Bank Stadium
• Broadcast Network: CBS, WJZ-TV 13 (Baltimore)
• Announcers: – Kevin Harlan (play-by-play) – Trent Green (analyst) – Melanie Collins (sideline)
• Forecast at Kickoff: Mostly sunny, 47 degrees, winds WNW 7 mph, gusting to 13 mph, 0% chance of precipitation.
• Point Spread: Ravens – 8 ½, over/under at 39 1/2
• Officiating Crew: Alex Kemp
• Officiating Note: Kemp’s crew averages 16.9 flags thrown per game, the most in the NFL.
• Intros: Defense
• Giveaway: Marshal Yanda Ring of Honor Lapel Pin
• National Anthem: Katyrah Love
• Halftime: Marshal Yanda Ring of Honor Induction Ceremony
Ravens Walk Pregame Entertainment: Glamour Kitty
Glamour Kitty represents The Ultimate ROCKSHOW Experience, rocking around the edges of the Decade of Decadence with everyone’s favorite hits from Bon Jovi and Def Leppard, to AC/DC and Guns N’ Roses.
• Marlon Humphrey is the only defender this season to register multiple INTs (3), sacks (2) and fumble recoveries (2).
• Just five tight ends since the 1970 AFL-NFL merger have recorded at least 4,000 receiving yards and 30 receiving TDs in the first five seasons of a career: TE Mark Andrews, Antonio Gates, Jimmy Graham, Rob Gronkowski and Kellen Winslow Sr.
• The Ravens have 20 takeaways by the Ravens this season, tying Buffalo for the NFL’s second most. Only Philadelphia (23) has more.
• Baltimore has allowed just 290.0 yards per game since Week 4 (past eight games), marking the NFL’s second-best figure (Washington is first at 279.1 ypg).
Ravens Threads week 13
Week 13 pic.twitter.com/KssTMbumxZ
— Baltimore Ravens (@Ravens) December 1, 2022
• Denver is 1-4 Against The Spread (“ATS”) in their last 5 games.
• The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Denver’s last 7 games.
• Denver are 4-10 ATS in their last 14 games against Baltimore.
• Denver is 1-6 ATS in their last 7 games when playing on the road against Baltimore.
• The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Denver’s last 5 games against an opponent in the AFC.
• Denver is 0-5 Straight Up (“SU”) in their last 5 games against an opponent in the AFC North
• Denver is 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games played in December.
• Baltimore is 2-5 ATS in their last 7 games.
• The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Baltimore’s last 8 games.
• The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Baltimore’s last 7 games at home.
• Baltimore are 2-6-1 ATS in their last 9 games against an opponent in the AFC
• The total has gone OVER in 13 of Baltimore’s last 20 games against an opponent in the AFC West.
• Baltimore is 1-4 SU in their last 5 games played in December.
• Baltimore is 5-1 SU in their last 6 games played in week 13.
They Said It
“I know we’ve got some dogs in [our locker room] – a lot of guys who play football at a high level. Good teams don’t let these [tough losses] beat you twice. I know we’re a good team; we just didn’t get it done [last Sunday]. Going forward, I’ve got all the confidence in my guys, and I know the same feelings are all the way through the locker room. We know who we are.” ~ CALAIS CAMPBELL ON BALTIMORE BOUNCING BACK IN WEEK 13
• Baltimore has held its opponents under 50 rushing yards in four consecutive games, tying (the 2013 Lions, 2006 Vikings, 2005 Patriots & 1993 Steelers) for the most consecutive outings limiting an opponent to under 50 rushing yards in a single season since the 1970 AFL-NFL Merger.
• The Ravens currently boast the NFL’s No. 2 rush defense, allowing 82.0 yards per game. They also stand No. 3 in yards-allowed-per-rush average (3.9).
Former Ravens QB Robert Griffin, III defends the Ravens against their critics.
— Robert Griffin III (@RGIII) December 1, 2022
Please Help Support BeforeitsNews by trying our Natural Health Products below!
Order by Phone at 888-809-8385 or online at https://mitocopper.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Order by Phone at 866-388-7003 or online at https://www.herbanomic.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Order by Phone at 866-388-7003 or online at https://www.herbanomics.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Humic & Fulvic Trace Minerals Complex - Nature's most important supplement! Vivid Dreams again!
HNEX HydroNano EXtracellular Water - Improve immune system health and reduce inflammation.
Ultimate Clinical Potency Curcumin - Natural pain relief, reduce inflammation and so much more.
MitoCopper - Bioavailable Copper destroys pathogens and gives you more energy. (See Blood Video)
Oxy Powder - Natural Colon Cleanser! Cleans out toxic buildup with oxygen!
Nascent Iodine - Promotes detoxification, mental focus and thyroid health.
Smart Meter Cover - Reduces Smart Meter radiation by 96%! (See Video).